What the FUCK happens here?

what the FUCK happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fxp99ssNC44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think the two southern states Chiapas and Oaxaca are very native, more similar to Guatemala than Mexico.

Those states are shit,
the north is were is at

Those are the mexicans of Donal Trump and the ""mexicans"" that you see in American Cof..cof jew movies.

>Mexico literally gets better the closer it is to America

It would be Honduras tier if not for the fact that it borders us.

How come Yucatan is great despite being native?

tourism, caribbean

Tourism? I don't really know

not all Yucatán, just its capital Mérida is great to live, the rest is poor as fuck

lol pipopes

what does being native have to do with anything

Can't tell if Puebla is in the area he circled. If it is that is where a lot of the illegal Mexicans in my area are from. Their food is pretty good though.

You know all those stereotypes of Mexico being rural poor native town?
That

Chiapas and Oaxaca are indeed very native, but their food.. is GOD tier Mexican food!

But the stereotypes of Mexico are that it is a huge desert shithole full of narcos listening to narco-corridos wearing dumb sombreros and boots. Like the North.

It is, and their food is GOAT, yes.

Well there´s many, but don´t make norteños angry this early in the thread, lets keep the autism down

Looks like shit, southern assholes always putting all kind of crazy salsas and spices, just have simple monkeys

And thats how we like it

EL NORTEÑO PARIENTE

A huevo pinche Shitlango

Indios

FIERRO
A LA TROCA

How many northern, central and southern places are in this pic? Somebody knows what are all the places?

really?
are the border jumpers people from the south of Mexico?

It would explain why Muricans hate Mexicans so much.
The Mexicans I've met in London have been pretty nice.
Then again if you live in London any brown person that doesn't worship Allah automatically gains points.

Have you been there? Have you tried their food? It seems that you are one of those neckbeards that never get out of the basement.

I'm from Monterrey btw.

PURO KOMANDER VATO

>what does being native have to do with anything

FIERRO VIEJON

PURO PINCHE CARTEL DE SANTA A LA VERGA COMPA

I think they are, but I don't know the official statistics, desu. As far as I know a ton of people from Durango, Tamaulipas, Chihuahua and Baja California (all in the north) also go to the US.

I would like to see the official statistics, if they exist, tho.

LA SANGRE NOS HACE FAMILIA

PERO EL FIERRO

NOS HACE PARIENTES

It doesn't, Mexico is a good example of that, desu.

>statistics
>for ILLEGAL immigrants

Most of the Mexican wetbacks are from south Mexico (like OP's pic). But, most of the immigrants come from El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, and so on.

Trump (and ~50% of ameriburguers) thinks that everybody down the border is Mexican.

I went to Puebla and I liked everything except for its food

Some states of the center has culture of south mexico/ centroamerica
Lel the stereotipes are Just he says ,nobody in this word knows the word "narcocorrido", when everyone Things in México the image is like the south.

They exist, actually, that is how you know how many of them are in the US, how many are from Central America (from each country), howm many from Mexico, how many came with a visa, how many crossed the border, how much they pay in taxes, how much they take on welfare, how much money they send back etc. You can still have statistics from inside Mexico, how many people left their state, etc.

We count most central americans that cross trough our territory

Not really, the stereotypes of Mexico is that it is a huge desert full of narcos, like the North. And I'm from Torreón, actually.

>Trump (and ~50% of ameriburguers) thinks that everybody down the border is Mexican.
Don't the Salvadorians. Guatemalans etc get into America THROUGH Mexico though?

Walking trough our cunt doesn't give you citizenship

90% of them get deported by Mexico before they reach the border, because Americans asked us to do that. Apparently, they forgot.

It's the opposite you filthy Chicano.

Yucatan It's the only place in Mexico were people behave as humans and not total savages.

shit education, crime, beaches(acapulco,ixtapa,mazunte,huatulco), poverty, the smallest of all mexicans(even though we are generally small they are smaller), semi separatist people over chiapas rainforest, no industry just local trade and mezcal export,

>Walking trough our cunt doesn't give you citizenship
wow racist

Can you tell that they're Honduran/Guatemalan just by looking at them?

Do people form Belize ever cross through?
It seems like just as shit but it's never talked about.

They don't give us citizenship for going into their country either ;^)

How the fuck do those northern states have such relatively high HDIs despite being the epicentre of the drug war? I mean I know you guys aren't all in cartels but that should at least dent it a bit.

This, also narcorridos are just called rancheras mexicanas in other places, it's funny to see how hard Northern Mexicans try to shill for their narco shithole.

Nah, they look like poor Mexicans, you can tell they aren't from here because they ask for money/help while telling their story.

I I I AM NOT A RACIST I HAVE A BLACK FRIEND
Nah, but generally you can tell when someone is been walking for days, some of them arrive in Mexico City and ask for money in the metro or in buses before continuing, I've seen some of them
I'm sure they do

agree, I am not from there and I think that proves that being mainly native(ethnicity) doesn't mean anything with human like behaviour

Because the drug war happens behind the scenes.

Yeal, look at those beoutiful narco infested shitholes. Isn't it wonderful?

drugs, gangs, crime, border jumping, migratory south americans, governors stealing money then going into hiding, thousands of plasma tvs bought by the government going missing

and a pretty tasty fruit flavored sugar can pop

do they have an accent?

Everyone other than Colombians (who speak at 1000/mph) and obviously hues sound the same in Latin America desu.

Drug war isn't ongoing 24/7, its been pushed to the back more and more, also they have a shit ton of industry, North = Industrial, South = Rural Tourism Center = Services

Yes, you can tell by their accent, also they use different words.

Something like Norway, Sweden and Denmark.

Like Mexico, not everybody from El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras is poor and uneducated.

As far as I know, just the trash go and jump the border to USA and now to Canada.

Is it true that Mexicans who look less native harbor prejudice towards the more native looking ones?

Yeah, we call them indios.

The image of "México" in the world. A bunch of riceniggers rats. The only culture there is a copy of Marruecos with aztec shit ,the food is ok but still a copy

Lazy and dumb people Just arabshit with central american heritage(brown mongoloid) that live places like marruecos ir another sandnigger country

That hdi isn't really high, as in only México DF has a very high hdi, the rest is around the same you would find in Colombia or Venezuela, the colors are just slightly confusing. Crime has no impact on hdi. Hdi is just life expectancy, education and a little of gdp per capita IS NOT ABOUT quality of life or anything like that.

>drugs, gangs, crime
Not in Puebla, Oaxaca and Chiapas for the most part. Oaxaca has some other types of problems, like the gommie teachers.

>governors stealing money then going into hiding
That happens everywhere, but the most famous cases are in Veracruz and Chiapas, neither of which are circled.

People don't really have a clue about Mexico, lel.

Yes, they do. I'm not too familiar with it, because otherwise I never listen to it, but it sounds pretty weird. Like rural people.

>Everyone other than Colombians (who speak at 1000/mph) and obviously hues sound the same in Latin America desu.

lol no

Nah, the moreno guerito banter goes both ways
The prejudices are more about how much money you have

Yes, sadly..

its another, "the north is better" episode

Because it really is you dip.

The worst part is that they blame the Mexican stereotypes on them, when the only thing people know about those places are the native sites and the food. Which are the only positive thing people think about us, despite them being poor af. lol

>Veracruz and Chiapa
and Chihuahua*

You goys have inferioroty complex issues

More jews < Less jews

North = Less jews
Center/South = More jews

and Sonora

Afro-Mexicans

This, compared to Monterrey (not Mexico DF).

Jews are only in Mexico City, and they are less than 100,000

One is already too many.

Argentina

>the worst area is the blackest

IMAJUN MOI SHOK

How do I get qt indigenous mexican girls to like me

Brazil

With Trump as president.

You don't

My grandparents and some aunts and uncles live down there, native mountain folk who don't even have toilets with running water. One of my aunts only has a shack with a cement floor with a square hole in it as a toilet. Fun place.

What are Mexican Jews like?

Uruguay

Really? What is most popular a "Narcocorrido" or a meztiso(half arab-Náhuatl) With his hat living in a desert and Its lazy as fuck... the american media Just do the image of "México" like the south cause shitcanos aré pride and told mexico is like the south, you ugly centralamerican

I didn't vote for him Mexico I'm sorry ;_;

But it really is not because of them, Guerrero and Michoacán are bad not only because they are poor, but because they are violent as fuck because of narcos. I have never seen an afro-mexican narco desu. Afro-Mexicans there are poor as fuck, but they never leave their really small towns (they are onlt 1% of the population), so much so that most people don't even know they exist.

I am from Coahuila m8, all my family are from there and Durango.
>the american media Just do the image of "México" like the south
If that makes you sleep at night.

TUDUTUDUDUDUDUDU *TEQUILA!*

YO NO SOY MARINERO, SOY CAPITAN, SOY CAPITAN, SOY CAPITAN

DAME DAME DAME DAME DAME TODO EL POWER PARA QUE TE DEMOS EN LA MADRE

PORQUE NO TIENE, PORQUE NO FALTA, MARIJUANA QUE FUMAR

WTF I hate Mexico now

Monterrey was founded by Jews.

PARA BAILAR LA BAMBA

Ashkenazi mostly, all of our Sephardi Mexicans moved to Israel.

They live in upper middle class and upper class neighborhoods. They own a ton businesses and treat all their employees as wage-slaves. Other than that, they are the same as every other Mexican. Same slang, same food, same culture, but they are asshole rich Mexicans.

Vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=Fxp99ssNC44

imo, the purest Mexican culture is located in the south. Yeah, they are poor as fuck but I really like to travel there sometimes and feel the real Mexican culture.

I love my country desu.

..meztiso mongoloid appears :

"AAAYYY AYAY CABRON TEKILA Y QUE VIVA MEXICOOO AYYY AZTECA (((CULTURA )) BROWN PRIDE OVERWIDE PINCHE GRINGO PENDEJO MAMASITA FIESTA FIESTA CERVEZA CORONA... WE WUZZ MOOR ARAB BREADS FOOD COPY OF ARAB MONKEYS N SHIET ""

que pedo

WELCOME TO THE FRIJOLES-FIELDS MOTHERFUCKER

That looks amazing.