Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HoDpb2rXaIc
youtube.com/watch?v=_JIH2fT336E
youtube.com/watch?v=TKJEh_8IRJw
youtube.com/watch?v=R3i5OiHGK78
youtube.com/watch?v=Amvmdn2bg7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=wLycr98ZrVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wish i was smoking but im fucking stuck at my girlfriends. Got fucking ounces at home.

Nice dubs

I don't know what kind of weed. Whatever's available. I don't have that luxury.

I smoke whatever the black man who sells me weed has.

>What are you smoking Sup Forums
weed

post music to smoke to, phams

Smoking this

Diabolic, immortal technique, Vinnie Paz, army of pharaohs, ra the rugged man's pretty good too

What a waste

lmao gangster rap is the last thing i wanna hear when i smoke

Oh the waste.. nasty faggot this one

agreed. if you're gonna do that nonsense at least run it along the joint not around

we made this while high af

youtube.com/watch?v=HoDpb2rXaIc

Yeah I don't see much appeal to toking to nigger music

/facepalm

poast links?

Not gangster rap, addmitedly does have a bit of violence but still good music from fairly intelligent people. Oh an mine none of em are niggers

youtu.be/KQaZmqVSLg0

take it and go

>not bumping bob marley

enjoy being a dumb fashionable racist

JMT/ AOTP is gangster rap. those guys are criminals. I'm from philly and i used to hear stories about vinnie paz growing up and how if he's there you should just leave

hip hop is one thing but angry dudes yelling is another

this is what i'm talkin about

kek

Because what is YouTube?
Fuck you faggot

>muh 3 little birds
He was a nigger-faggot just like you

>general smoking thread
>all I smoke is meth

To be fucked by Dan Schneider... It must really take a toll. You're telling yourself you're doing it for your career - actually convincing yourself that you want this - but every part of you is resisting. Every muscle, every neuron in your brain, is revolted. His trail of cold, slimy saliva all over your quivering feet. His sausage fingers, probing and greasy. He takes them out of you and slurps at them as he did after devouring the fried chicken that some intern brought to him, just before your 'contract negotiation' began.

Afterwards, you know that he owns your body, but not your soul. You lost a part of it; threw it away rather than let him have it. You're just a bit more hollow now. It wasn't worth it. If you could go back and tell yourself not to do it, the younger one would tell you to buck up. This is everything you've worked for. How bad could it be?

So you're forced to replay every sordid encounter, willing the memory to change, just once. You lie awake in bed, wondering if it was rape. If in forcing yourself to stay still, maybe you raped yourself? You wonder if you could give all of this up. If it came to light that you let him do... that... to you in exchange for your fame you'd be ripped to pieces in the media. No amount of apologies to fans, or rehab or charity work would undo it. Even suicide wouldn't cleanse you. You'll never be able to forget. Never be free.

Dont listen to a music genre funded by the crack dealing ghetto creating CIA brotha.

>fairly intelligent
You have exceptionally low standards then mate

Criminal doesn't mean gangster my friend. Born and raised in South central, I've seen a lot of both and there's a lot of differences

Actually bretty gud

not a lot

damn, i had no idea the alien guy was such a character

his life looks fun

Why don't you just listen through some of their music and decide for yourself. And if you really find the music all that appalling just read through some lyrics

yes one pretends to be a criminal

You might kek to this mine nigger!

youtube.com/watch?v=_JIH2fT336E

LMAOing at your life right now
FYI I saw this post on mobile (yes faggotry) and then jumped on my pc so I can post back at you.

JMT is fucking lame and Vinnie is a fake wannabe gangster middleclass yuppie 1st generation immigrant who brought the ruckus straight from the motherfucking slums that busted... from the slums of... ITALY

lololol

Why is that wax so fucking dark?

Yeah might of been a lol but of an over statement but can you agree that there's a large difference between the artists I suggested and filthy no talent niggers

thanks man :)

the fuck is that?
>not watching a 3 hour video

you are clearly a very tough man

because its resin and OP is gay

tfw you go out of your way to let everyone know youre autistic

l i b e r t y h a z e

cause thats not wax, thats burnt resin

that user is a disgusting ignorant

I didn't say I was tough lolol but I said user (maybe you maybe another faggot user) was a loser for talking up a fake wannabe Italian gangster who also happens to make whack joints

also this

youtube.com/watch?v=TKJEh_8IRJw

You should stop using that "wax" it looks pretty awful.

Pic related is what it should look like

The one and only white widow and sometimes amnesia buds

>No, hipster shit so my dick can fit inside jeans
>Lord knows Diabolic's 'bout to make a pit stop
>Where these pussies hang like these pigs are Lil Kim's twat

Yea, you're right. Highly intellect and not average nigger rap

Been vaping my bud the past couple days, so I've got a bit of it saved up to smoke through my bong (ice catcher save me pls). I've also got like a g of Cali Orange left

some Ak47, few pipe hits and I'm stoned.
Drinking tea with lemon and honey, watching Big Lez and listening to YOB at the moment, its either this or feeling sorry for myself so I choose this...life sucks but it doesn't have to am I right?

got about 1g left of tuna kush
debating if I should smoke it now or leave it for later
(I have a family supper in a few hours, dont wanna be too out of it)

No, no you're not. You're just a sad loser.

save for tomorrow for a lazy Sunday?

>What are you smoking Sup Forums

Nothing. My job drug tests and so does just about every business in the area, even all the way down to wal mart and mcdonalds.
Hopefully some day my state will legalize it but until then I'll just wait.

You're forgetting most of these sad sobs on here don't have jobs.
Except for mowing the parent's lawn that is

>all the way down to wal mart and mcdonalds
no they don't why are you lying?

I can personally tell you that if they drug tested mcdonalds employees they wouldn't be able to allow any of them to work. also mcdonalds doesn't pay for drug tests for their shit ass workers

I like how you kept 'parent' as singular. They are probably most kids of divorce - highly unlikely 2 parents could deal with them for a longer period of time

be careful with that edge kid, you do realize that you went out of your way to read what I wrote, reply to it with a negative mind set, purely to make me feel bad.

Didn't work, I could either listen to your bullshit or smoke a bowl and have a good time. Hope you feel bad

They do here. I live in a part of WV that has the highest overdose rate for pills in the entire country, so everybody drug tests. Even McDonalds.

You're dillusional in that case.
If you truly think your life sucks and you need to numb your brain out to feel good, I'm sure you deep down know how sad that shit is.
I will only ask you one thing; try to not be too big a burden to your family and friends. You will no doubt be one, but be selfless, don't drag them down more than you need to

>overdoese on pills
>tested for marijuana
then how will they know if you are on pills if they are testing you for opiates? or do you think they test you for all of it? what about psychedelics and barbiturates and others?
you think they test them for ALL OF IT?

Lmao do you have any idea how much money that costs?

the do the 7 panel drug test, you fucking moron. they're dirt fucking cheap now.

I don't think there's gonna be any left when my bitch see's I have some left.

for sure she'll want to roll one up

I went to a job interview that required a drug test

yes they test for everything
at least they do here in canada

youtube.com/watch?v=R3i5OiHGK78

anything x thousands of employees is not cheap you fucking moron and liar. they don't test you at fucking mcdonalds just because you live in bumfuck west virginia

hey guys
coming over from here
whats up?

Holy shit you're such a fucking queef. Kys

Im smoking AK-47 rn but I have a question, How bad are blunts for you exactly? I smoke like 2 to 6 a day am I gonna die?

Nothing. I'm taking a tolerance break

you can play sports, hit the gym, go hunting or whatever the fuck you want to do to get your mind off of whatever brings you down AT THE TIME. Jeez man, get that "you take drugs to escape reality" shit out of your mind, thats not how it works, maybe for some homeless drug addict yea, but not for someone that just has a shitty week or whatever and instead of dwelling on that and going deeper down that hole he prefers to smoke some weed and get distracted so the 'wait' is easier. I'm the delusional one tho right? I've been smoking for years man, never affected how I function around family or friends so don't give me that shit.
Besides, if you think life is full of opportunities for everyone and that happy life is a choice, then you need help. I wasn't lucky enough to have everything handed to me, what I've worked for I lost and even then I manage, its just tougher than it has to be, so until I manage to dig my way out of wherever it is I am right now, I'm gonna smoke weed, do my thing and you just gonna have to deal with it...

Bitches do love weed, especially other peoples' lmao

You know ive tried to stop injecting weeds for 19 years and every time I come back. You dont know what its like having the urge to do illegal drugs every day how dare you come in here and say shit like this

Same, I went from a straight Chad to sucking 3 dudes off after smoking my first blunt

Got me some Blueberry cheese :3

>putting pure butane on a good joint

smoking some shit that tastes like febreze
listening to this

youtube.com/watch?v=Amvmdn2bg7Y

hope you're all having a good day folks

some of this sativa

TL:DR

do you like the trap-style hi-hat loop?

>start an argument
>don't know what to say anymore
>clearly read the post anyway just won't admit he's full of shit
you being 12 is showing

Should of figured a Sup Forums faggot stoner doesn't know what a podcast is. Truly retarded.

Not same user, just couldn't bother with that poorly paragraphed brick wall, and suggested that maybe a TL:DR for that atrocity would be in order ;)

I have that same rug.

>should of
You're the retard bud

are you about to try to shill me your mixtape user

>never affected how I function around family or friends
.... or so you believe. Again, yes, dillusional. When (if) you manage to kick this, you will look back with clarity and realize how you in fact have impacted your family.
However, you are clearly in denial / state of ignorance, so I don't see the point in continuing to try and ask you. I just hope your family will stick with you through this.

>projecting your insecurities this hard

cray
im smoking this hash block i got myself, its pretty good but fuck it gets boring after smoking over 20g in 2 weeks

What's weird is that you claim to have an intimate understanding of another anons life.

You're just a blip to him, and him to you. You couldn't even begin to grasp the interpersonal relationships of others or how they work. Let alone really be able to judge how things affect it.

I think iv been smoking weed for so long that I definitely need a break. Its keeping me unmotivated and all I wanna do is smoke constantly.

I lost my job friday because I took a day off in the middle of the week because I felt too drained.

I feel drained cuz I constantly smoke, its a vicious circle

I got like 5 words in and it just didn't look worth reading in it's entirety. Fuck man at least use some indents or some shit.

TL;DR

Less money less weed, so that's a plus for you I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=wLycr98ZrVQ

drain gang gtb

4 life

I don't think i've ever run into anybody that listens to bladee

literally saved my life wouldnt kno where i woul;d be without my drain overlords

I saw him live last year and he smiled at me

im smoking weed dude
i dont ask for names im in texas lol