Dark Souls and Bloodborne are the top 5 best games made ever, if you disagree you're just wrong

Dark Souls and Bloodborne are the top 5 best games made ever, if you disagree you're just wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dkqf6e88muk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Faggot never used a PS2

Diablo II: Lords of Destruction

Those are two of my favorite games

dark souls 1, 2, 3 and Bloodborne make up 4 games unless youre inluding demon souls

This guy gets it.

I did and still do infact

Dat lore

Yes include:
crysis 2
Red faction armeggedon
Enslaved
Dante's inferno
Singularity
Dead space 1
Resistance fom

not including demon souls since I cannot get a copy in my country for whatever reason

Also since I've been drinking for 5 hours almost I noticed that I hit 5 instead of 4 :/

Right? Right??

Also what is this new captcha shit with street signs?

R.I.P Oscar. And all your cut content.

The FIRST Dark Souls and Bloodborne are two of my GOAT games. DS3 is good but doesn't have the same magic to it for some reason. I wasn't able to get into DS2 at all. Everything about the action in it is just clunky and awkward.

As much as i agree that they are great, nothing beats witcher 3

It's such a fucking shame that they cut most of him from the game :/

Have you ever expressed this opinion on Sup Forums? They fucking hate Witcher for some reason.

find a friend and play through DS2 Co-op its a really fun experience. my and my friends did it 4 player, doing everything 4 times was a chore but we had a lot of fun

youtube.com/watch?v=Dkqf6e88muk

Witcher 2&3 is also great games no doubt about it

Hm, I don't know anyone who is currently playing. I have one friend who says DS2 is his favorite of the series but he's a supreme autist and hard to get to do anything like that. I'll keep this in mind, though, because I'd love to be able to get into DS2, I've just been unable thus far.

Op here, Totally agree with you on DS2 and 3. Dark Souls 2 is a bitch with gameplay but the lore is fantastic, for Dark Souls 3 it's the complete opposite gameplay is awesome lore is lackluster

Dark Souls is amazing
2 is trash, 3 is passable
Bloodborne is godlike

Dark souls 1 around 1500hours including my xbox version and steam version. Dark souls 2 310 hours. Dark souls 3 also around 300 hours. If that doesn't send a message then what will?..

Agreed

Glad someone agrees. I've been accused of nostalgiafagging before for saying DS1 is the best, but I'm 36 and literally just played it for the first time less than a year ago.

I feel like the lore in 2 is weak honestly, but maybe the dlc fixed that? I only got the first dlc though, and even then my heart was halfway in it

Agree. Has to be Dark Souls 1 tho, 2 and 3 are great games but didn't have that 'thing' that made DS1 great.

I just loved how dark and cryptic this game was, perfect blend of medieval fantasy and horror. Its not just the story and characters that were cryptic, its also the game mechanics that had something like that going on. Like killing a specific npc, restarting the game and finding an item in the npc's place that actually became useful.

I've to replay that game, its been awhile and I think what i've learned from the other games can be applied back to DS1 and make it even bigger than i thought.

>but muh classic ps2 games are much better than this
fuck off, a good game is a good game

If something or someone is supposed to be accused of nostalgiafagging it should be DS3. I feel like the game just sold itself based on nostalgia

Bloodborne was the better game by a huge margin, and i'm in love with the Souls series, Bloodborne was just better. Then DS1, then Demon Souls, then DS3, then DS2, no question.

I'd have to recommend Shadow Tower if you want the quintessential proto-souls From game. Definitely captured the immersive yet lonely "this game doesnt give a fuck about you" feel that got me hooked on the first souls

Exactly, even if someone don't like the Dark Souls series or bloodborne they can't deny it's a good game

Yeah I was really disappointed by that. Miyazaki clearly has a great imagination so why he felt the need to give us Member Berries, the Video Game is beyond me.

Watching just some gameplay of shadow tower it shows alot of similarities from the souls series

After finishing all souls/borne games I was hooked on interviews and whatnot of the devs and the games they made, Shadow Tower came up and I really wanted to play that. Its a ps1 game right? surely there must be some cheap copies of that game online, might look into that.
If its anything like Dark Souls then I'll deffo give it a go, bit skeptical tho since I didn't really enjoy Demon Souls that much, maybe because I played it last and it dated a bit? or the linear approach to gameplay made it sort of boring for me. Good game, just not as good as DS was to me.

Yeah and I feel like just because DS3 plays of nostalgia I feel like the community is dying even with the upcoming DLC :(

Bloodborne is super overrated. Don't be a fucking idiot.

You're right man, i'm playing bloodborne right now

Care to explain this opinion or are you just fishing for (You)'s? It was my first "Souls" game and I was absolutely fucking blown away by it once I got past the brutal learning curve. Looking back, DS1 would have been much better to start with.

Op here, you are just plain fucking wrong if anything it is completely underrated

I really can't wrap my head around how CoD or LoL can have a larger player base then any of the souls games

>I really can't wrap my head around how CoD or LoL can have a larger player base then any of the souls games
Well shit, I can help you with that one user. It's the casual babbies and normies.

having played all games from Demon's Souls to Dark souls III, I can say you're full of shit (most likely pc mustard race because you can't play the game kek), as much as I love the first DS I think Bloodborne is even better. Great story, gameplay, atmosphere, just a huge game with a style + the DLC is one of the best I played in a long time to any game ever, just an explosion of lore.
Besides I've never really heard people worshiping that game so don't see how its 'overrated', everything this game got was deserved, did you even play it?

>most likely pc mustard race because you can't play the game kek
You probably nailed it right here tbh. You see a lot of these assblasted fags on Sup Forums.

I had a long post but I'm just gonna tl;dr it.

Demon's - best story/lore, but clunky

Ds1 - best open world, but story sucked (no hate pls)

Ds2 - fun builds/co op, but clunky and unfair at times, and linear environments

Bloodborne - best combat, but no diversity

Ds3 - balances ds1 open world and ds2 varied environments well, but still feels linear

Demon's souls = DS > Bloodborne > DS3 > DS2

Flappy bird topped the app charts in a few months after its release, at the height of its use the developer was making around 50k a day. I don't see how your stupid little neckbeard fantasy of slaying dragons and saving princesses can even compete

I really like dark souls but since you posted here I must call you a faggot anyway

dude i have 350+ hours on DS and I know its not in the top 5 GOAT games. Did you even go to Lost Izalith? The game isnt even finished.

This is true tho the game's quality dipped quite a bit after anor londo

"Flawed Masterpiece" is how I describe DaS1

This, I played through DkS2 with my ex and it was a fucking blast.

i like dark souls but still the games ar really overrated its basically like alot of games just with easy and medium removed

then you didn't really get into it.
DS isn't just about difficulty, hell, DSIII is easy as fuck for the first 20 hours or so. Its the gameplay mechanics, the 'learn from your mistakes' thing, atmosphere, lore and how each game introduces something new. A good few games tried to copy the obvious DS formula but each game failed, you can't replicate these games. To me they're up there with games like Shadow of the Colossus or Bioshock as in, these games are an experience but are also fun to play

Fuck yeah SotC is amazing. Not quite on the same level as the souls series but still way up there.

Any of you guys ever played runescape it's pretty much the same as dark souls but the net code is much better for example you can actually see the other players

True. Nothing better.

but can you play offline?

Dark Souls: Most Over Rated Game

After playing the first one, it had potential to be a good game.

But the terrible game engine ruined everything. Shotty hit boxes, poor physics, poor aiming with the bow (hitting walls when its clear the arrow is stuck in air), and to make it all worse...reviewers passed this off as "oh, its just a challenging game with great game design". Not it's not.

I have not played the 2nd or 3rd. Can someone tell me these issues were fixed.

Also the exodus you had to do to bosses from bon fires after you die was a pain in the fucking ass. What's the point of this? You learn to sprint passed everything, how is this good game design wasting people's time?

I also forgot to add how people masturbate over the lore.

What fucking lore? where was the story? No one gave hints or clues how to do anything in the fucking game.

Trying to use clues from a game to progress is one thing, but when every NPC in the game talks about a nonsense lore that no one explained in riddles is retarded.

Even the youtube walkthroughs i watched had the anouncer some way or another bitch about the game, but still touted it as a "great game".

Over all, the RPG elements was good, but the fucking story, pace, progression, and game engine was complete and utter garbage.

6/10

Youre just bad at it. Get good scrub.

typical response. Did you see ANYTHING get mentioned about game play...ANYTHING? Anything about the game being challenging? Anything about the game being too difficult?

Learn to process what you read-- unless of course that's a problem you have.

I beat the game, and parried 100% of the last boss's hits. Not something I would expect from the Lord of Cinder.