youtube.com/watch?v=zLSwpjpVmRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stab the other leg to balance things out

Stab yourself once again, but this time do it on purpose. Or this

this

ma sides

You... look-a like a man.

Le mao, include me in le reddit post

put a butterfly bandage on it if you can push the wound back together, otherwise you need stitches ya dolt. you could use a wound sealant on it if you're too broke to go to the doctor, which you probably are.

you know you should let the blade stay in the wound to prevent bloodloss, the most intelligent move would be to put the blade back into the wound.

>too poor to go to the doctor
I dont live in amerifat. I live in an actually developed country with free healthcare.

youtube.com/watch?v=zLSwpjpVmRU

But in all seriousness, seal the wound yourself or go to a doctor, anonbro. Both of those options are the best. =)

can i just leave it and go to sleep?

If it were me, I wouldn't

Asshole NOW you have a cunt on your leg. Fuck it!

wow selfharm, how cringy

I saw this exact thread posted last week.

>Stabs self
>"Dude this'll get so many replies on Sup Forums"

nerd

put some alchol on it (it will burn) to sterlize and then wrap it so it wont get infection.

finish the job faggot

Shirt and put it in it

Developed = free lol. Everyone pays for fats and smokers. So smart. More like nigger country.

And?

If sad OP needs attention then I'll let him crack on I suppose.

CUM ON IT

i got a tiny cut on my leg wat do?!?!? i know ill ask a bunch of retards on a japanese sexcartoon forum. what a stupid piece of shit.

Why dont you go ask in a diaper thread you fat faggot baby. Time flys when youre a faggot.jpg

Use basic first aid. Sanitize, antibiotic cream and band aid. Avoid stabbing yourself again.

Just suck it up like the cat you clearly are.

a couple butterfly stitches you'll be fine

Walk it off

> tourniquiet if you really feel you need to
>dose in alcohol
> clean area around off
> wrap in guaze and tape it
> go about your day
Just take it easy on the leg so it doesn't open again. Luckily that spot shouldn't move around as much as maybe a joint area would. Maybe take something for the pain, asprin, pot, whatever. Just try not accidentally stabbing yourself in the leg in the future.

roll

Same

>cringe

This.

>tourniquiet if you really feel you need to
Never apply tourniquet unless the bleeding is excessive and can't be stopped by applying pressure. Op get inside the shower and clean that wound thoroughly. Pat off moisture with clean gauze, then disinfect with isobetatine. No alcohol!! Then get some closure strips and seal that badboy up, spray with more disinfectant for good measure. Finish by putting a non-sticky gauze over it. Monitor wound for the next days. Replace the bandage a day later. Afterwards just keep an eye on it, continiue disinfecting etc. If the wound starts getting infected you'll know by the puss, warmth and red outlines.

Having typed out all that, just go to a doctor and have him stitch it up. If you come to Sup Forums for first aid I doubt you have it in you to properly seal that badboy up anyway.

also put your finger in it and post plox

Should I assume?

did the same but mine was bleeding like crazy. Waited for 30min but bleeding didnt stop. Called ambulance explaining it calmly, it was so funny because they didnt believe me. The shock on their faces when they brought me to hospital.

You have any strong glue that doesn't have any harsh chemicals?
You probably can get away without needing any stitches this way.

People have pushed dry wounds closed and sealed with superglue in the past.

Brrrrrr

vad hände brorsan

I would say go to the ER and get it properly closed but i'm guessing you can't be fucked to do that so go to your local drug store and buy a pack of these and close it so it heals properly you lazy fuck.

desinfect with alcohol, let it dry

There is medical grade superglue, however even using that as a n00b is dumb as fuck.

Forgot picture

Stop browsing Sup Forums

nice repost user
im sure i saw this last week

FPBP

Please answer so I know what to do

what if its not a repost and op is just very accident prone with knives

1. desinfect
2. stitch up
3. patch up
4. do you actually need someone to tell you this
5. ???
6. profit

Stab between your legs.

I once did this in almost the same place with a butterfly knife. I was debating nihilism with my older brother and he said if nihilism was true than I shouldn't mind stabbing myself in the leg so i did it. I was about 14. You'll have a scar like mine.

Someone's mad that capitalism is shit.

this is possibly my favorite quote from this website now

>Samefagged

cntrl + z

Stab other leg so they'll match.

its a hole
put your dick in it

Just die you faggot piece of shit

Get it stitched up nigger faggot it's gonna get infected leading to gan green then leading to amputation on your leg hmmm actually maybe u should leave it you'll be fine

Instead you could browse to s,n.a,p.c,h,a.t,y(.)me to leak your ex-gfs nudes.