youtube.com/watch?v=CiuWyFTFqek
youtube.com/results?search_query=musim tv 'Earth does not rotate'
youtube.com/watch?v=iVv89zgTQMc
youtube.com/watch?v=x9K3qslE3ls
youtube.com/watch?v=TPPBg62b6AU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>come on goys hate the muslims for us sympathise with israel

Anyone got the one with the Bulgarian baby boiler

Hi mohammed, how is the demolition business?

Memri TV is fake.

found it

What do you mean, fake ?

>found it
It's great how the ultimate race baiters unironically take bait so well

>Watermelon seller
Kekkek.
Is this thread supposed to be antiislam? Because this shit sure is funny they sound like Sup Forumstards

I am a white atheist obese man

Jesus, Muslims really are the new Nazis.

White Christians are the most zealous defenders of Israel, Judaism and free trade.

look it up. Someone on Sup Forums made a thread about it.

I'm cracking up from this shit.

>Sup Forums
Nice try

Honestly these dudes seem to be spitting some truth bombs and other hilarity

There nothing new about them, they hated Jews before it was cool.

Okay, where can I watch muslim TV? This shit is pure comedy. It's like watching Drawn Together again.

>they hated Jews before it was cool
fuck dude why am I keking so hard

>Lesbian Islamic Scholar
Damn my dyslexia

I know. I hate Sup Forums too.

they're like feminists at this point
>I have ptsd because somebody posted something I found offensive on the internet

Moar OP where'd you get these?

I like middle east Muslims now

It's safe to say most of Sup Forums hates Sup Forums

dont forget my favorite

nothing personal kid

Op you utter bell end

Okay. I really can't tell if these are real or fake. Either way, they're hilarious.

Theres a lot on imgur

>can't really tell if these are real or fake
Idiot

Not that guy, but honestly, some of these sound so outrageous that it seems exactly the kind of thing they would say.

Is it okay to hate mudslimes AND kikes? Because that seems like the best way forward.

It's safe to say pic related

Sorry, what I mean by this is, radical Muslims say so much stupid shit that these subtitles seem legit.

Someone couldn't be this spot on with the jokes, every time. It's just how they talk. It's how you'd talk too if your woman had no say in anything.

They know they can do and say pretty much whatever.

It;s not fake but it's selected. Supposedly Memri TV was originally created by an Israeli Intelligence Officer to translate Arabic/Muslim programming for the West.
Which it did and continues to do, however they often pick the most idiotic and fanatical programs they can find.

So they are real translations but they may go out of their way to find the craziest people they can.

I love memri tv
it's like Sup Forums in televised form

Fucking done

He's not wrong tho

Thank you for the clarification.

youtube.com/watch?v=CiuWyFTFqek

I was hoping someone would post this one. This fucking idiot is supposed to be a scholar

MEMRI TV on youtube has some great stuff

Social media cause cancer
youtube.com/results?search_query=musim tv 'Earth does not rotate'

Proof that earth does not rotate

Nice gif

Mind it if i save it ?

>implying you're an actual goy
Hate the Jews? They own you. They're the exact reason you're saying "radical islam" and then espousing other imaginationative projections of reality. Everything you think you know comes from the Jews, and you think they believe you're a worthy threat anymore? The focus now is on Islam; they're a little harder to break from their religious beliefs. (the Christians took ALL TEH B8 and are effectively neutralized as a threat to rise up against Zionism) Muslims are getting brutal, backwards interpretations of their religion fed back into the community to corrupt it from within, attempting to use the religious zeal as the only exploit Jews have against muslims. Sex and drugs isn't working, hasn't worked like a charm it did on the Christians.So the focus now, in the destruction of God in people's lives, is Islam and Arabs in general. The true semitic people. Once they're gone, the Jews can set up shop in their place, but apparently they're pesky so Zionism is bringing out the big brainwashing guns, adn guess what- Jew media are those big guns and funny how everything you "know" comes directly from Jews and Jews alone?

wroing link

youtube.com/watch?v=x9K3qslE3ls

it's yours my friend

>ifunny

Arab scientists are amaze

who got it

Technically he's not wrong

Thanks Lori

MODS

they should stay where they are from, erdogan is telling them to invade europe and make too much babies to overtake our are and homland, why this isnt considered as a threat and planing invasion? 50percent moslims are fuckin extremist retards and second half is modern muslim , so why the fuck the modern muslims are calling themself muslim if the people are afraid of those extremists? We dont care if there is good or bad muslims, all we see everday is those bad retards, but if we insult them both of mentioned groups are offensive, so all terrorists are muslims, and all muslims are terrorists then, they are non tolerant violent invaders which should not be tolerated anymore, who is with me.

If the plane could hover unaffected by earth's rotation China would come, but not how he'd expect it or want it to.

Who put a stick up your ass?

>If the plane could hover unaffected by earth's rotation
Exactly. It's a huge if, but if the if would be fulfilled the statement would return true.

Fake and gay

I like him. He is saying bad stuff about Adolf Erdogan

Protect your family and country men
youtube.com/watch?v=TPPBg62b6AU

kek