Now this fatass is saying he never said Obama wiretapped his phone

Now this fatass is saying he never said Obama wiretapped his phone.

Uh-huh. And I never called Trump a fatass.

He's on pace to be the best president ever. America first! God bless him.

Who cares? Fuck off.

Fuck off to Sup Forums faggot we don't give a shit about the cringeworthy politics in your shitty third world country

Lol

to be fair if i were obongo i totally would have wire tapped everything he owned and anything everyone he is associated with owns when he was running

shouldn't you be on Sup Forums if you wanna talk about stupid shit like this?

Maybe he never *said* it, but he tweeted it. And the resulting bullshit that followed that one fucking tweet has cost taxpayers about $40 million.

He's getting fatter and fatter too. Word on the street is that he stress eats junk food and has already had to have his suits let out.

At least he is not a fucking nigger.

Wooooo!
These are the voters who elected a retard
Look at them
So smart
They only make decisions based on logic

He's gaining weight so his hands will get bigger.

They'll be perfect plump lil babby hands

AT LAIST HE AINT NO NEGRA!!

LEAST HE AINT A NIGGER HURR HURR

LEAST HE AINT NO NEGRO. WHO GIVES A FUCK BOUT THE COUNRTY ALL THEM PEOPLE DIED FOR MAN. WE AINT GOT A NIGGER RUNNIN THANGS

Yup...FU OP
Àll you fagoty HRC people can eat shit. We's a comin. Comin to got ya!!!

Have Democrats started fat shaming now? How interesting.

What are you waiting for, pussy? I keep hearing this, but I'm still here.

Only the uneducated voted Trump

Still won though

Found a pic of you

Didn't he say just yesterday that he and Merkel have one thing in common: They were both tapped by Obama?

That's cause it's all blacks on the right

Always about sex with you shit heels isn't it? Here's a shrivelled up transgender cock for you to carry around in your man purse. The one that your girl friend knitted for you to keep your balls in.... LOL

?? Obama will have killed way more humans than Trump will (ISIS are not human beings)

He looks like a fucking oompa loompa with a shit comb-over. Knob.

Stop posting pics of my wife and I... Will find and rape your anus if you continue.

>niggers
>educated
pick one

The hunchback and Trump must connect over small hands.

Srsly, are those fatasses hands crippled?

I, for one, am genuinely glad we no longer have a nigger running things.

In case you hadn't heard fucko, Obamas a Fag and Michelle's a tranny....Just your kind of perverts!
Have nice day and here's a golden stream of piss for you.

why did you photo shop Ivanka? Jesus christ go back to jerking off to Russian conspiracies

Actually, this Sup Forums is to talk about anything, not just the topics not covered in other forums.

Holy shit after searching for 25 minutes I finally found some trumptards that aren't fat. Was starting to wonder if they existed.

>go back to jerking off to Russian conspiracies
>conspiracies
>jerking off to

actually the majority of fat people vote democrat, because they virtue signal about fat shaming all the time or whatever

HELL YEAH!!! AND WE KNOWS CLIMATE CHANGE IS FAKE CAUSE WE ALMOST GOT A HIGH SCHOOL DEEPLOMEY AINT THAT RIGHT FRIEND?

sorry that Trump won and won't be impeached, sorry your conspiracy theories about Russia aren't true, don't blame me for your inferiority

>actually the majority of fat people vote democrat

See how you turn 70. Of course you probably won't make it jacked up on all those ant depressants

Well it obviously is fake, unless your saying climate scientists were right and the world ended in the year 2015 as predicted by 97% of climate scientists

sorry man cherry picking a folder won't chang reality, i don't like Trump either but i hate SJWs like you more, you people are ruining the democratic party

Every town and city run by a jungle bunny turns to shit.

President, yes. Win, no.

He didn't win; he got in because of archaic rules.

In Florida there's a law still on the books that bans computers.

In Georgia there is an old law still on the books that says you can't keep an ice cream cone in your back pocket on Sunday.

There are a whole bunch of old laws that are weird and archaic and are no longer enforced.

Donald Trump agrees that we shouldn't follow this one either.

If he doesn't, he's the world's biggest hypocrite.

And I mean biggest literally.

> Pic related.

News Flash you cunt, all Americans are fat. So keep that pussy pink snapper head cap on and pay three times as much for dog shit at Whole Foods

I wonder what would have happened if Clinton had won. Would Trump supporter have rioted? Would the National Guard have been called out to put down white trash rioters?

sorry man complaining won't change reality (sorry for assuming your gender) but maybe you should just jack it to CNN and rachel madcow instead of posting conspiracies here

In which presidential election did Obama lose the popular vote?

Global warming, yes. Climate change, No. Get back to your psych 101 class that your folks are financing and have a shitty day.

Oh man that hurts, I really think I might cry now. I'm off to go kill myself, cause I can't cope with being called fat by strangers online.

That;s fucking awesome. Tax payers are so retarded. Not knowing how the system works. lmao.

This is so incredibly reminiscent of something you'd find in the onion... Fucking hell we are doomed

Define riot.

Setting a trash can on fire?

Setting an effigy of the president on fire?

Which one is a riot?

sorry but complaining won't change anything, thank god Trump is saving us and Flint Michigan and making us wealthier

No killing people for attempting free speech, which is what leftists have done since Trump won, sorry but complaining won't change reality

>He didn't win; he got in because of archaic rules.

Translation, He won but I don't like him, so he didn't win, but he did and I can see that but I'm a butthurt faggot that sucks 20 dicks a day, so he lost by actually winning, but I don't like the rules, but je won by those rules, but they count, I don't them. I'm a faggot and he won. Yeah, that.

Fucking Criminal

ONLY THE BED WETTING, PINKO BETA MALES AND THEIR FEMALE HANDLERS VOTED FOR HRC.

NOT TO EVEN MENTION OBOMBA'S TWO TERMS.

just wondering, do you think Bush won florida in 2000 fairly, if you even remember it?

I thought it was Saturday. Not Trigger a Trumptard Tuesday. Look at all the triggered Trumptards ITT. What the fuck is going on here?

Richer than you or any of your family combined will ever be :D

I voted for Obama and did not vote for Trump, nor do I support him, but seriously, that little spat Obama got from a tiny minority of the right s nothing compared to the hug cluster fuck of a fit that the left is throwing right now. No comparison whatsoever. This is a new level. I've never seen anything like it in the USA in my 40+ years. Honestly.

YES YOU ARE CORRECT! THIS IS "THEIR" LOGIC AND THEY ARE FUCKING STUPID!!!!

sure thing

sorry that you were proven wrong on every single point, but reality will continue to exist, your complaints won't change anything

Sup Forums in a nut shell

Better internet service in the insignificant backwater parts of the country means they can be louder now.

Triggered conservfag spotted.

FAKE PHOTOS! Trump has a perfect body.

but you aren't dealing with normal leftists, you are dealing with post-modernists, these people want nothing more than to ruin our society if they don't get their own way.

they don't want to go about things democratically, they would just kill any dissenters if they gained power like most other far left leaders have throughout history...

while we may differ politically, we are both rational and civilized, these people are not

is trump mentally unstable and people are trying to hide it like they did with reagan?

killing people because they hurt your feelings will never be okay, not even with most centrist democrats, you alt-left murders are diving and ruining the party, which allowed Trump to win

You guys are all so cute. Thinking any of your useless little opinions actually matter. How adorable

here's a photo to grab all your attention

No, I think they stoled it. I think every election is stolen by either the right or the left. No one else gets a chance. They got that shit locked down, they set up the rules and the craftiest fucker steals it. I blame Americans, not so much the candidates. They wouldn't get away with it if people didn't support them and the rules in place. So that's how it is.

FUGGGGG more

No, he stole the election. He LIED in to Afghanistan. He LIED us into Iraq and he lied us into A TRILLION PLUS of wasted wars in the middle East and, the murderer in chief, Barak Insane Obonghit, lied his way into office saying he was gonna pull us out of the middle East. That's why TRUMP got elected. Light weight, unscrupulous, dick head, fuck face politicians. HRC would have continued the same policies and everyone knows it.

Actually they are discussing him to be impeached.

Essence of white people right here

I agree with you there.