Is it gay to try to reach prostate orgasm even with rudimentary means? Or is it rudimentary gay?

Is it gay to try to reach prostate orgasm even with rudimentary means? Or is it rudimentary gay?

It's gay if you're attracted to men.

and dick

Only one way to know, post your ass with a timestamp
Write "bum luv"

pretty gay

i'm attracted to cocks. But i would go for a pussy over a boy-pussy every time.
Don't tell me you don't like cocks. I can't believe you. You probably don't like the ugly guy attached to THAT particular cock, but if it was some femminine boy... you would try it with no particular problem.

Have you ever actually stimulated your prostate?

Are you borderline stupid or why do you not understand the concept of "homosexuality"?
If you're male and you or your female partner do anything to your butt, it has nothing to do with being gay. It might have something to do with being submissive, kinky, explorative of your own sexuality, but it's not gay.
If you're a dude and you find other men sexually attractive, you might be gay or bi.

It's gay to even be stuffing things up your own ass.

Why do you care OP? You're a faggot anyway.

Define Faggot.

Nobody like cocks except girls and fags.
Stop projecting yourself

That's not true. Every single time i group-jerked off in high school years everybody was looking at each other cocks.

Post timestamp

I'd kiss that body up and down suck you rim you and let you top me. Damn nice mmmm

a prostate orgasm is the best you could have, if you dont because you are uptight then you're missing the Heaven on Earth ,which would be a shame.

PS: Englich not my native. bad englich blabla, etc.pp. i know, i know...

You sir are faggot.keep it up.ur doing God's work

If you say you wouldn't suck a cock, but you'll hold one in your mouth 'til the swelling goes down, you're a faggot.

If you enjoy having things shoved up your ass, you're a faggot.

If you enjoy having things shoved up your ass and wiggled around, you're a faggot.

If you say you aren't gay, but you wank off to transsexuals (shemales) or traps, you're a faggot.

If you're OP, you're a faggot.

Prostata stimulation is pretty cool and has nothing to do with being gay. you cum more and better. the pussy of your gf will love it.

I want to know if this is real or fake, or what percentage real\fake

motherless.
com/822C2B5

Like it's relevant.