How do I stop drinking before work everyday /b?

How do I stop drinking before work everyday /b?

Stop drinking entirely.

It's clearly a problem.

Are you a framing carpenter too?

don't go to work

Work/life is completely miserable without alcohol. I can't stand my job or life without being drunk. I hate it because I hate having to hide it 24/7.

Don't buy any alcohol retard

No. I work at a BBQ restaraunt while I'm in college right now. Only 30 hours a week but it sucks

Ah ok. Drinking helps me deal with the heights I work at

>being this much of an attention whore

This is your coping mechanism because you are working a pointless job and yet still aren't making enough money. It's okay user. You always hear people say that at any job you should give 100%, just because it's better for your mood to "be productive," or something, and maybe that would make the time go quicker. I dunno. Maybe you can try that, or looking for another job if possible, or if it's bearable if you're drunk and the money is alright, I don't see an issue with just doing what you're doing if it's for a short while.

It's easy OP. Just kill yourself.

Is the food any good? Do you get for free?

You're rationalizing your addiction. Either stop lying to yourself, suck it up, and change your life, or admit to yourself that you're not cut out for it and delve deep into the depths of alcoholism. Whenever you give anyone a "reason" for you to drink, you're really trying to convince yourself that it's okay, that you have to drink, it's not a choice, you're not an alcoholic. But you are, and it is a choice, and you should make the choice knowing what you're getting into.

Does your company have an alcohol and drugs policy? You might be able to get help from them if they do.

Taka lol? Shouldn't be hard to give up that shit

Rehab, you're an alcoholic

get a better job.

or kill yourself.

Keep drinking, then get fired, then you won't have to worry about drinking before work. The reason you were fired will follow you around from boss to boss, and you'll never work again.

wut a fagget.
Just smoke weed instead of drinking booze.

its safer

Go the gym instead and get swole, then you can actually fucking enjoy getting drunk on the weekend

Check out AA buddy. Good start to sobriety. Helps you meet people who've been where you are. Drinking vodka to get through the day is a bad place to be, but it can and will get worse if you don't address it.

Dude you're gonna die lol. Drinking makes you less safe

This. Alcohol addiction is no joke, very detrimental to both mind and body. Taking the first step and going to a few meetings can be the thing that saves your life and makes you find true happiness outside a bottle.

Unless you don't give a fuck about happiness then by all means drink yourself to death

You don't get drunk...just enough to give to a bit of courage