What a horrid time to be alive

Who cares, dogs are fascist bootlickers

>>these "people" will rule the world in 50 years
they unironically won't
stop falling for the meme

>what is treatment for lice

you guys always blow it out proportion

sm.h

Do they do this for some sort of freshness meme?
The stress would probably just jack up the lactic acid.

I don't see what the fuss is about - doggo seems to be enjoying his warm bath

Fucking hell.

uh oh
hot dog

>boil doge alive to remove lice

excellent idea chang

The Chinese will rule this planet in 50 years. It won't be their state rather their corporations. They will outperform U.S Companies and will dominate the global economy. That's no lie.

China is literally heading to the cyberpunk future we were promised.

Thank you, Jackie Chan.

i welcome the new age of technocracy tbph
democracy is a shit show

Why do they boil them alive, wtf? I feel the same way, when do that with lobsters, fucking assholes.

the chinese say it makes the meat taste better
I hate chinese so much. even more than americans. fucking animals.

I give zero shits about lobsters though.

seriously, they fucking kill elephants for their tusk dust to get boners

the chinese are a fucking pestilence on the world

Well, chinks even eat fetuses, so nothing new here, actually.
>zero shits about lobsters
Cause zou live in Sao Paolo and you dozens of those everyday, jose. I dont really care, if the dog is being eaten, though, just i hope it wasnt my doggo. Dogs also have some kind of bacteria, only present in them, so fuck that.

chinese aren't human. they are something else entirely I can't comprehend. it's like they are from a different planet.

what the fuck does living in são paulo have to do with anything?

>lobsters are from a different phyllum
>lobsters don't show signs they feel pain
>some biologists question if arthropodes feel pain like we do, since they have different kinds of nociceptors
>cooking them alive is necessary because they rot reaaally fast
>they are delicious

>>lobsters don't show signs they feel pain
they certainly aren't screaming out of pleasure

How do we stop them?

but you are chinese

>they are delicious
Considering how easily could you get your head chopped off in Brasilia, you could eat human flesh, as long as its delicious. Im afraid for a day know, jose, thank you very much. Muchos gracious, amigo, muchos grasias.

I'm going to beat the shit out of you, nip.

Make more of their natural predators- the lift, escalators and forklifts

yeah they do it for freshness.
when I was living in Hong Kong, I was told that they would try to scare the dog before killing it so that the blood was circulating more

……………

You really love China, don't you?

fucking retarded

maybe one day they'll join us in the 21st century, just not today

these arrogant fucks thinks that they own the whole world. heck, I won't even be surprised if they'd declare that they own the entire solar system. showing us a map that some ancient god king emperor chink space hero drew when he happened to gloriously discover and explore it 3000 years ago.

we simple have to
SINK
I
N
K

THE
H
E

CHINKS
H
I
N
K
S

our current chink lapdog of a president is quite very submissive to these slanty eyed fuckers but we'll eventually get there once he "accidentally" kicks the bucket or fucks off when he's done sucking tiny yellow dicks or something.

taking hot bath?

>fucking retarded
Yeah, ive heard about life in Brasil, man. Is it really that bad?

>?

Good, I hate dogs so much.

I feel no sorry for that chink piece of shit

>19

WTF?

The key is to become crafty like the Jews and play the Indians and the Chinese against each other.

probably better than your eastern europe shithole to be honest

fuck off Mittens

>"Canadian"
I fucking hate Asians.

>chinese aren't human. they are something else entirely I can't comprehend. it's like they are from a different planet.

Even Mudslimes seem more human than chinks.

>life in Brasil is better than Czechia
Are you fucking shitting me? Guys, guys, laugh with me, please. KEKEKEKE

Worry not my friends. Surly the one child policy will doom them right?

Chinese culture is so incredibly fucked up. It's like they lack all sense of empathy and dignity

Easier to scrap off the fur

why?

I thought you guys love racemixing, bleaching, and yerro fevaa?

Why didn't you finish the chinks off when you had the chance you fucking nip

My only gripe with the Japanese is that you didn't finish off the chinks when you had the chance.

They would have, if you hadn dropped a fucking bomb, tyrone

>one child policy
They lifted the ban some years ago.

What you have to worry is their proxies in your homecountry.
>bring more chinks to their well-established company in the foreign cunts
>sneakily erased anything anti-chink related in your gov because "we own economy" etc

> tyrone

No itts just me.

I'm sorry. I just get into a rage when I see puppers in pain

You are ethnic chinese right?

How do you feel about the mainlanders and shit like this?

>Implying I was talking about Japan

J-jose! I didnt know it was you! Put the gun away, jose! Please! I have a family, you know about that!

What happened to that dog after this?

Relax my friend I have nothing against you only for the gringos.

You european ahh pale people are alright

I bet you eat crabs and lobsters just fine, though

>ethnic chinese
Ethnic chinese won't use word such as chink proxy, sneaky, anti-sino etc. No I'm not.

>How do you feel about the mainlanders and shit like this?
Genocide them all. Use any mean such as stitch tight their slant eye slits or do exactly how they did to the doggos and our tigers.

No chink traditional medicine demands = No killing tigers

Crabs and lobsters have the intelligence of a fucking snail though. Also they die in less than 10 seconds.

And they didn't help humanity for thousands of years. Dogs are completely and fundamentally different from mollusks, just as Americans are completely and fundamentally different from Sri Lankan's.

>both brown
>

you should know it chink

I don't know who is worse, koreans, chineses or japaneses.

japs are the only ones who don't eat cats and dogs. they are the most human. rest of asia needs to be nuked including dog-eating worst koreans.

t. chang nguyen

then stop letting chinks into your country.

They aren't screaming at all.

You didn't get the memo? Vietnam has elevated hatred for chinks to a whole new level. They hate them so much that they consider us, a country that once fought a scorched earth war against them, their greatest ally in pursuit of bringing down the Eternal Han.

www.peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/fish/lobsters-crabs/

>Contrary to claims made by seafood sellers, scientists have determined that lobsters, like all animals, can feel pain. Also, when kept in tanks, they may suffer from stress associated with confinement, low oxygen levels, and crowding. Most scientists agree that a lobster's nervous system is quite sophisticated.

all east asians eat it. dont try to cover up the fact.

The Chinese are the worst people on the planet. They lie, they have no morals and they ignore people in need. Take a look at a video of a dead person in the middle of the street in China and you'll see everyone ignoring the dead body. They have no sympathy.

When I say they lie I fucking mean it. They don't even try to hide it. Any chance they can lie, they will. Scams are extremely common in China.

They're a bunch of fucking animals.

looks delicious

Is it?

ITT: Edgy Sup Forums teenager racists

i feel like if for some reason i lived in china and saw enough of these chink vs doggo videos i would quite easily become a serial killer to revenge the puppies

if anything is haram in this world it is hurting dogs - i wonder if ISIS feels the same way about all their other harams with a similar passion

>t. Chang Xiping

Brah, you don't have to be racist to think eating dogs is a shitty thing to do.

it would be fine if it was regulated, had good sanitation, didn't involve random mutts, and was done humanely

otherwise it just looks cruel and desperate

yes, it's like chicken but more tender.

Fucking scum

eh its hard to watch the video but i just remind myself that guy was probably born when his country was literally in the stone ages without electricity or schools and shit.

t. soulless, apathetic insectoid

is justifiable racism still racism

I'm surprised to be honest. I thought it would be like a mediocre version of pork or something.
How is it usually cooked?

What exactly is wrong about it?
Indians probably think you're the animals for eating beef

>eating dogs is a shitty thing
Hell, if you're starving its an option. Boiling the poor cunt alive in a wok is just fucked in the head

I thought Japs banned dog meat 1000 years ago and cat meat a century ago?

>that webm

what the fuck is wrong with chinese """""people"""""?

Who gives a shit what they think? You cannot boil a dog alive and expect to be treated like a human being

except i'm asian and i'm reeing at the fucking chinks and gooks boiling a dog alive.

not racism fuck you.

because dogs are mans best friend

we are partners and evolutionary bros

you can make a similar argument with pigs citing intelligence but thats another question

Usually boiled and served with other foods, or as street food like pork. The British mostly did away with it in HK but it's popular in mainland and Sea.

Why not?

their culture somehow creates the most fucking void, emotionally fucked people.

don't even get it m8. international students half the time have the same sociopathic behavior and cannot adapt to our unis.

HOT DOG

>usually boiled
are you being cheeky?

Because fuck you

i think the meme is that its because of mao's purges of all the intellectuals combined with all these poogene non-purged people suddendly being thrust into the middle class thanks to chinas rise

They're your friends.
You don't kill and eat your friends.. not usually, anyway

Are you vegans?

Chinks having no concept of animal cruelty doesn't surprise me in the slightest

>b-but lobsters

Dogs have specifically evolved in synergy with their human masters, boiling them alive is barbaric and disgusting and I can't wait for America to nuke all of you. The fact that you don't see anything wrong with it just shows how far HK has slipped into the clutches of evil