Captain, why does the beastie boys destroy ships?

>Captain, why does the beastie boys destroy ships?

>Captain, why is the red alert not automatic for unexpected attacks?

>Captain wont falling at terminal velocity kill everyone on the ship instead of jump starting it?

>Captain, how come the alien doesn't end every sentence with nigger seeing as she learnt to speak from rap music? In fact why is there only English speaking music in the archives? Also how did she know what any of those word mean without a reference?

>Captain, how do you fall 100's of feet without breaking a bone?

Captain, does the engine room consist of scotty with an extension lead and a wall of plus?

>Captain, if you jump into a gravity slip lane filled with glass wouldn't it cut you to pieces?

>Captain, when the alien commander promised krull he would handle the attack, why did he engage in a 10 minute long fist fight when he could have shot her in the back of the head?

Captain, how is this weapon any worse than a nuke?

Captain, it was most logical to make Sulu adopted a girl so he and his husbando wouldn't sexually?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3B8jcKx8H_w
youtube.com/watch?v=4Ugebzq3juE
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

quality thread. Take your ADD meds and go watch it again.

YOU FORGOT A FEW MEME ARROWS ASSHOLE

Aliens just can't handle awesome Earth music
youtu.be/3B8jcKx8H_w

what a shit movie this was

On a scale from shit to better than star wars remake it was better than SW remake.

Watching TNG right now.

Star Trek is so based, you can't really make a bad movie.

Watch the Star Trek movies and you'll know.

I suggest starting with Wrath of Kahn. The first movie was terrible.

>I HATES THIS MOVIE BECAUSE I AM A NORMIE

Fuck off this movie was the best out of the new series

it was everythin you wanted it to be we got that.

>you can't make a bad trek movie
>the first one is terrible

Wut

Still the best.

based from a 60's tv show, literally everything else is gold.

That's exactly what I said after I finished watching the new star trek movie encouraging to see I wasn't the only one.

>>Captain wont falling at terminal velocity kill everyone on the ship instead of jump starting it?
No. Do you think terminal velocity means 'so fast you die' or something? It's just the rate something falls.

Damn you Spock. Damn you and your logic.

lol dude why do you thinking jumping off tall stuff kills you?

Jews

its not the fall that kills you mate, its the landing

Beyond > > JJ's 1 and 2, The Force Awakens

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ugebzq3juE

I know that, you know that, but all the normies wanted to see Elysium in space.

I literally don't understand what the fuck everyone smoked to convince themselves Beyond was anything but shit. The pure idiocy in all the things OP mentioned alone was infuriating.

>Advanced technological killing machines destroyed by FM radio broadcast
>"It's brilliant!"

They said radio waves disrupted the ability of the ships to act as a swarm, it isn't the movie's fault you weren't smart enough to understand that

That was fun amigo, it's ok to be entertained, even smile if you like. Obviously so many plot beats in Trek films and series are ridiculous pseudo science, this was just another.

But there was no attempt at pseudo science. Man, at the start I was hoping to see kirk go on a diplomatic mission to bring peace between two warring spices. That would have been cool.

>WE NEED TO SABOTAGE THEIR SHIPS
>LET'S TRY PLAYING SABOTAGE THAT'S A NEAT TRICK

poetry

Well, kinda. If I recall it's when you hit the point of equilibrium where friction prevents you from going any faster without outside force. Anyway like someone else point out, it's not that fall ... it's the sudden stop.

Well I mean, it wasn't the broadcast that killed them ... it was the scrambling to the network they used which cause most of them to collide.

Anyway it's a movie, and they need plot-hole device to give the heroes that winning edge.

Addition: Why the fuck would they not use the autonomous systems from the fuckhuge assault ship from KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. That seems like a pretty good idea from something that risks critical system failures.