>Cracking down on pedophilia around the globe
>Dow higher than it ever was under Obama
>Unemployment at historic lows
>Car companies bringing factories back to US
>Traditional family values being put at front and center
>Progress towards privatizing education
>Getting rid of disastrous Obamacare
>Exposing fake news for the world to see

I literally can't understand why the libcucks are so upset. We're more respected as a country now than we've ever been... and all the cucks can do is whine and cry. It's like they hate winning.

inb4 rushonz lol

Best POTUS we have seen for decades, the future is looking very bright. I cast my vote for Trump with immense patriotic pride and now I'm laughing at how triggered dumb fuck libtards are over the hammering they took on Nov 8th, hilarious! This is going to be the best 8 years ever!

I like the part where you cited your sources and only made measurable verifiable claims.

You sure are trying

Is this a measurable verifiable claim?

Shill harder faggot

where are those alternatie facts from?

you are a fucking retard
this is a fucking imageboard, you stupid pussy

The leader of the free world meets Donald Trump.

>Done more in 8 weeks than Obama in 8 years

To be fair a log of shit would have done more than Obama in 8 years

Trump could literally establish world peace, cure cancer and end poverty overnight and the snowflakes would still find a reason to hate him.

>more respected as a country...

I don't disagree with the Trump, I voted for him and support him but you sir are on CRACK.

Ah fuck wrong pic

Aye, I haven't stopped laughing at libshits since the morning on November 9, triggering these assholes is almost like a sport xD

The only thing that orange faggot has on Obama is that he wasted more on travel in a month than Obama spent in 8 years. You elected a retarded oompa loompa.

Funny how this Thread comes up several times a day and always end up the same conversation.

the worst thing is that people think that we are being conned and cucked

wow, great post

I guess I support hillary now

#notmypresident

The funniest thing is they were SO SURE they were gonna win, I've never seen a greater amount of egg on face than at the 2016 election LOL