Tripfags, you must think you're hot shit to be attention whoring on a website that's meant for anonymity...

Tripfags, you must think you're hot shit to be attention whoring on a website that's meant for anonymity. Post you're core charts. Let's see if you're really worthy of being known. You'll be judged on
>how creative you get with a your chart
>If you use shilled albums and / or entry level Sup Forums albums
> how many albums you have in other languages
>how genre varied the chart is
And whatever other shit anons can judge . Only tripfags summit .

I guess tripfags are too pussy to submit anything

>these things define a taste in a subjective medium
>chart creativity

Why did I stop by Sup Forums today? Just fucking like music holy shit.

this is now a neutral milk hotel thread.

T. chartguy

Is that a tranny? I need to know before jerking off to it

Idk can't find the source

most of the trips left the board anyways

I see some annoying ones pop up all the time .

it's not a tranny, can't you people tell from the bone structure and fat distribution? some things can't be changed by HRT.

sometimes a real old fag will chime in and nobody knows who they are

good to be bisexual and not caring bout that stuff

yeah but they usually stick to the /daily/ shit or something else. a lot of them left for some reason

they're funposting. protip: god tier girls gave gender fluidity

>a lot of them left for some reason

Thank fuck. I'm relatively new to Sup Forums but tripfags were the absolute cancer of /lit/ and /ck/.

*have. my bad

Niqqa I failed biology, I had to retake it and by the time I went to the next science class they gave me marine science .
They ascended ?

i think we all know what brandon is probably doing right about now

Holy trips confirm what everyone already knew.
Also, lurk more newfag

tripfags were cool here because they were known for their taste

last year we had a wave of shitpost trips with names like "progemon" and "montie"

you didn't miss much. Aaron was fun though

>tfw by now I'm more easily aroused by girls' feet than her ass/tits/pussy

thanks, Sup Forums

killing himself? haha

Perhaps it was just one fucking wanker posting under several tripcodes? Probably died of an obesity related illness, I always picture tripfags as bariatric patients.

I use a name in collage threads because it makes carrying conversations on, esp cross threads, easier

i have to find the girl attractive first, but by extension feet are amazing

That's the holy fetish. Cumming by sucking toes
Post then

nah there was a lot of fags invading Sup Forums and then suddenly they all disappeared

Progeman fell apart so fast, he was fun to watch

I don't have a chart

wtf lol

Hey, at least you have something to blame. I realised I was a foot fetishist long before I started using internet forums and Sup Forums.

>tfw xernon replies to you

I have been listening to Hey Macarena non-stop since the day it came out.

>posting your face anywhere except /soc/

/soc/ is bad enough, but it should at least be fucking confined to that shithole. God I hate tripfags, narcissistic bastards.

>not ascending into Sonora dinamita
K
They probably got doxxed

Why are you narcissistic?

he's not, he's just better than you

I have the best taste plebians with muh jazzy breaks, Starbucks music and no rock, I'm so special

>took off his trip to respond, so it looks like he's well liked
W E W
E
W

Only thing worse than a tripfag is a tripfag enabler.

hey im a disgusting tripfag fuck you

Have one more friendo.
I have nothing better to do

C- for effort
This
An Honest tripfag

>2 replies

best day ever

>Tripfags, you must think you're hot shit to be attention whoring on a website that's meant for anonymity
not me
i think about dropping my name sometimes or maybe i'll change it i don't really know

>no timbiriche
> no Jeannette
>no in-grid
K

I used to post with a tripcode all the time until /vr/ first came about. 2012 is when the shitposting got out of hand on Sup Forums, so I fucked off to the first new board that was based on something I liked. Old /vr/ was great, though I'm glad to see current Sup Forums is back on track.

who is this?

I know this. No matter what I post you will deem it to be "not up to your standards"

I also tripfag for the same reason as .
I have nothing better to do and it's fun.

lmao is this ironic?

>current Sup Forums is back on track

Let's see

Bump

OH HOLY LAWD DEM SOLES

you're really cool desu

tripfags are always cancer

Not true btw

True

He's alright think he got temp banned again. That kate bush thread were the truth came out was fucking brutal

Story?

Recently? What happened? Last I heard people irl found out his lauren obsession

Don't leave us hanging

Go to thget archive and type in chvrches. I think he'll be alright Just heart broken for a while.

He wasnt obsessed just had a big crush on her from what he said. Just knowing he fucked up a chance with his dream girl is awful. He'll eventually find someone else and forget about her

you must be new here. Sup Forums was basically /soc/ before /soc/ got its own board

im glad nobody seemed to have saved the pic of me in a bra that i posted once, with my trip. haven't seen it reposted
whew

would suck her feet/10

This is trash

>you must be new here.

Have been using Sup Forums on and off since 2006. Fairly new to Sup Forums though I'll give you that.