Camo dudes, engineers, drivers.. some one tell us more about this secret facility

Camo dudes, engineers, drivers.. some one tell us more about this secret facility.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hE9sCQ-bIrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It doesn't exist

its in northern america

It's obviously not a secret because everyone knows it exists.

They do classified research on new aircraft and technology hence all the security.

BUT NO, hurr durr aliens

Los Angeles Dodgers training facility.

It's obviously secret because no one can tell us what is up the 30 miles cross lane. And more, what's inside the facilities ?

I hope 4 chan had some red pills for this.. dream on..

If anyone told you they would disappear the next day. No one is allowed to talk about Chernobyl.

Not if 4channing anonymously the thing ???

All it takes is a court order and they know who you are anono... Yep anonymous is like a joke. Like hiding under clear plastic and thinking no one can see you.

Hell the guys from A51 don't even need a court order. They can act independent of uncle sam.

Dude, I know that, but i don't know A51.
Im looking for the opposite kind of guy..

Dude...

Yes he must know both ok ok...
So maybe a guy with platinum balls, or some terminal staged disease..

It's just a base where they develop and test aircraft. Have you never heard of Skunkworks? It's located there. There is nothing else to it. But now DFW airport is another story. There is a huge underground complex below it and nobody knows what it is for.

>Skunkworks
There we go !
No never heard about. May I tell you Im a french 29 yo dude also... so im living far far away from that.

I know they surely develop aircraft engeneering , but... every country can see what's going on because all have satellites, and the only one that cannot see a damn thing are usual people..

Its a bit weird, not to hide your planes from sky spies other governments but from basic people. 30 miles away !! Underground facilities...dreamon.

Im sure some one here or on darknet can tell a bit.

I'd like to hear more about this as I live in dfw

We can't talk about it...

pardon me but what is DFW ?

Dallas-Fort Worth airport ?

Dallas/Fort Worth.

Dallas Fort Worth International Airport..

And so it seems there is something under this airport also ..? Damn..

>So maybe a guy with platinum balls

It's the best place for underground complexes.. The area around is restricted so it keeps out explorers and it is easy to get supplies in and out due to the planes. Plus all the air traffic is a good distraction as well.

This is the first time i think i could find more on darkweb... shit

>area is restricted, supplies..
Like all the big airport, no ?
Sorry but, this place is suspicious indeed because people find it suspicious ??

For now the best i can find on the web is this kind of authentic footage :
youtube.com/watch?v=hE9sCQ-bIrc

That was the point. If you are going to hide a facility, hiding it as an airport or under one is the best option. Plus allowing civilian traffic through makes it less suspicious.

But all of them are suspicious in this case ??
Why this one especially ? I dont get it
Btw Is there a link with a51 ?

Plus then why the fuck beginning to fake hiding an enormeous fucking basement in the middle of nowhere, catching everyone's attention ?

Maybe the heart is at DFW ? then they make the aircrafts goes to a51 by underground, and they take off there ?

Maybe a51 is a diversion..

Now you are getting it. Area 51 is just an air base. The only thing that makes it suspicious is all the UNCONFIRMED rumors.