>tfw brown
NONE OF YOU WILL EVER KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE HATED BY EVERYONE

CHI

is this the new chi thread?

>YOU WILL EVER KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE HATED BY EVERYONE
Yes I do, I'm from California

Brown men are alpha

CHI

I thought everyone loves people of color in the US and hate white. What are you talking about? Who exactly hates you?

I don't hate you.

Are you 100% brown? It's worse when you're mixed cause you'll even be seen as the 'other' when you're with family.

Hi pagpag eater. why did you run off from the squatter of Manila?

tell me about it

isnt it by whites, i mean , the alt-right.
you can take part in it whenever you want to. coz they are full of you

at least you first world Juan

You come in the wheatish category, we're the brow ones

>born in latin america
>speak spanish
>still white

holy fuck I'm glad I'm Argentine.

>people of """""color"""""

I love Puerto Ricans and negros, as long as they don't move next door. Love me, I'm a liberal.

CHIIIIIIIIIII AJAKAKAJSAKAKSJSAKAKSJSKASJSKSJSKSSKSJSJASJ CHIIIIIIIIIIIII

feels great!

The last chick on the right is hot

>pooland

Kek

feels good man

2bh that word is one of the worst buzzwords amerifats invented. its useful with an irony or a satire but in reality it only stokes up collectivism and empty, or hostile, solidarity.

lol nigger

How do I get a poop colored gf(female)/gf(male)?

What are you talking about OP. In American I am labels a racist, bigot, etc, etc, just because I am white. Because I am supposedly priveledged and everything is supposedly handed to me. Sorry if I don't ha e time to baby tears when I am working 60+ hours a week to bring in the dough and make sure my position is not replaced by affirmative action.

So oppressed

No it is seriously some BS in this country. Whiny millennials and kid who never experience any racist remotely compared tot heir grandparents think that every whitey is a racist. It got old really fast.

The American is right though fuck off, whenever i say "i vote FN" everyone starts yelling and bitching at me
But noooo idk what being hated by everyone is like, at all
yeah right lol

I like to remind everyone that is not white in this country that every white immigrant was openly welcomed in with a complete embrace of their original cultures and no requirement to assimilate to a new life our custom a new culture. That when everyone got off the boat they were handed a bag of coins and given unlimited food and shelter. They were never called mics, spics, wops, diegos, tikes, kruats, etc etc... Life is just easy because they were white.

white people are only blonde and blue eyed, shithair

I don't give a fuck about "white" americans though. Subhuman trash.

>tfw brown
>tfw also CHI
I've been hated by practically everyone that matters in a social group, but I'm pretty sure it's been because of me being an autistic obnoxious annoying faggot
point being, I know what it's like what it's like to be hated.

im 1/8th gypsy and my dad looks like he comes from pakistan. he was fat and autistic and broke up with my mom after i was 1 years old desu