Sinking into deep depression Sup Forumsoys, so that means feels thread. Help me out

Sinking into deep depression Sup Forumsoys, so that means feels thread. Help me out.

What's wrong?

I'M MR MEESEEKS! LOOK AT ME!!!

I guess you could call it lady troubles, the issue is more rooted in me being an autistic spaz tho tbh.

HA

>getting sad other girls

bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks!

The reason i have been depressed for 2 years because i'm a NEET and have done nothing good with my life. It has come to the point were watching anime or playing video games seems like to much effort. I just lay in bed and wait for my next time to sleep.

Stop smoking pot!

Karl?

>no good feels threads on Sup Forums now
There used to be at least one all the time
What happened?

I just hate how whenever I argue with a woman, their feelings mean everything, and its always you aren't respecting my feelings, when they have never once even considered mine you know?
I try not to be a whiny friendzoned loser, because I get it and I know I am not entitled to her feelings etc. but what I guess frustrates me is that I am the asshole, even though i am constantly subjected to a tirade of subtle hints as to why I am too ugly, or not her type and yet I am her bestfriend? I truly do not get it.
Then when I try to end things, like look clearly you are annoyed by my feelings, and I can't stand how much hurts having them rejected all the time, now I am the asshole AGAIN, because "oh clearly, you never cared about the friendship"
This person has been my so-called bestfriend for years, and I have been very clear with how I feel.
I just don;t know what to feel because it is possibly the worst situation where I am pain if I stay friends with her and in pain if I don't.
I want her around in my life, and If I could just quit liking her "cold-turkey" I would buy hey that's what I meant about being a spaz early is that I get hung up on shit like this.

If I am truly so awful and disrespect her so, why the fuck does she even want me around?

I know this is a shitty sob story and a lot of people have it way worse, but idk man, shit sucks

An't that the truth, I'm sorry to hear you are down too m8.
you say you are a NEET, is there something you want to be doing and can't? or no motivation? I can definitely sympathize with the later...

This is basically what feminists call "toxic masculinity" but they don't realise woman are the source of it.
You are supposed to be a cheerful and strong, showing any other emotion is making you a girl and a loser in eyes of woman

I used to have dreams and motivations of getting a gf, having a family and being a dad, but now all i want it a minimum wage job so i can afford my poor lifestyle of watching anime all day and playing pirated video games.

I mean, she isn;t wrong that I probably say things I shouldn;t. Mind you nothing over the top or anything mostly jokes about "well if you are worried about being single you could always marry me hardy har har"
I get that, that would be annoying after awhile. Or saying hey you are pretty, or being a bit flirty if I'm drunk.
But you don't think it's annoying to idk, have passionate loving feelings for someone, and be berated constantly for them?

Yeah I understand this a lot, everyday my "normie" aspirations seem to slip further, and just being single and buying whatever I want and living in an apartment somewhere sounds more and more ideal.

Stop giving her the attention she craves and find someone better

but I guess is that what you actually want user? or is that settling. Because if it's what you want fuck society and everyone else and do it, but if it's just settling idk man, it may seem easier now but you'll hate it later

I mean fuck you are probably right, but I guess I have a hard time because I just want to hear it. Hear why I'm so repulsive as a boyfriend but I have to been in your life for some reason then? as your 'bestfriend' no less. its just weird do you hate me or love me or are you just using me? and if you are using me fucking why?

Maybe you just need some time away from her. You can't really help how you feel about her and can't change the way she feels about you, so being around her is just gonna make things worse for you. Besides, if she feels the need to point out why you're 'not good enough' for her all the while knowing how you feel doesn't deserve your freindship. I know it's a lot easier said than done, but just avoid her for a while. Get out and be around other people that care about you or meet new people. Don't wait for her if that's they way she's gonna be, because if she acts that way just being your friend, it can't be any better if you did get in a relationship with her.

I think the "not good enough talk" is mostly because she thinks I don't understand that she doesn;t like me back? of course she has flat out said "I don't and will not ever have feelings for you, so honestly at this point, obviously I fucking know. the explaining of the sexy guys you like that look nothing like me is just overkill now :p Why I still have these feelings all this time later, fuck if I know. You'd think a normal person would hear that and that would be all she wrote but here I fucking am lol.
I should just cut her off though, she is living out of country for awhile as of a little while ago too, so I guess it would be easiest now...

Then now would be the best time. She could either revaluate the relationship or drift away. But I think that would make it easier on you.

I doubt she loves or hates you, she probably does like your company but not always for wholesome reasons. She is wearing the trousers in the relationship, she can say what she wants and you still lust for her.

Both of you have low self-esteem, you just deal with it differently. She covers her low self-esteem by keeping you around as a self-esteem boost, she can be a manipulative person and you will still like her regardless. The only people she can do this with is with other people with low self-esteem who will accept the nasty comments just so you can spend time with a member of the opposite sex.