I need a new anime to watch. Unfortunately I cant find good ones anymore so maybe one of you knows a good one to watch

I need a new anime to watch. Unfortunately I cant find good ones anymore so maybe one of you knows a good one to watch.
Ah and general favorite anime discussion thread. Mine is pic related obviously.

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/blogs/karuhi/2012/12/31/top-100-anime-you-should-watch-before-you-die-10-1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noitamina
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Idk what to recommend since i dont watch much anime. All i know is kurisu is best girl

Madoka magica

You might wanna know why Steins:Gate is to be considered as awesome in my opinion.

Steins:Gate has an awesome plot with really cute characters. Especially when Mayuri dies again and again its great to see okabes mental breakdown.

If you liked the time stuff in steins gate then you will love Future diary

Mirai Nikki (future diary). Gotta watch in subbed, dubbed sounds like aids

already watched.

heres some of my favs i guess:
Death Note - Great Teacher Onizuka - Mahou Shoujo MadokaMagica - One Piece - Psycho-Pass - Steins;Gate - Beelzebub - Boku dake ga Inai Machi - Btooom! - Dragon Ball - Hataraku Maou-sama! - Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. - Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu - Mekakucity Actors - Mirai Nikki (TV) - Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? - Monster - Nagi no Asukara - One Punch Man - Pokemon - Psycho-Pass 2 - Shakugan no Shana II (Second) - Shakugan no Shana III (Final) - Shingeki no Kyojin - Suisei no Gargantia - Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. - Ajin 2nd Season - Aldnoah.Zero - Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season - Amagi Brilliant Park - Angel Beats! - Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season - Ao no Exorcist - Barakamon - Binbougami ga! - BlackRock Shooter - Blood Lad - Bungou Stray Dogs 2nd Season - C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control - Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou - ChäoS;HEAd - Claymore - Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 - Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. - Fate/Zero - Fate/Zero 2nd Season - Gallery Fake - Genshiken - Gin no Saji - Gin no Saji 2nd Season - Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince - Guilty Crown - Hajime no Ippo - Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger - Hajime no Ippo: Rising - Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Bride - Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou - K - K: Return of Kings - Kaichou wa Maid-sama! - Kakumeiki Valvrave 2nd Season - Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai - Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II - Kokoro Connect - Magi: The Kingdom of Magic - Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic - No Game No Life - Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji - Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. - Overlord - Owari no Seraph - Rozen Maiden - Rozen Maiden: Träumend

already watched and enjoyed it.

Darker than black is real good so is akame ga kill

Thx.

Gonna try Darker than black. Akame ga kill was kinda boring at some parts in my opinion.

No probelm good show

>Chäos; HEAd
>Robotics; Notes

They take place in the same Universe as Steins; Gate

inb4 someone suggests Boku No Pico

Both are great. I finished Akame ga Kill and im busy with Darker than Black

Kek

Both already watched. Robotics; Notes was kinda boring.

Series:
Kaiba
Mushishi
Kino no Tabi
Haibane Renmei
Ef- A tale of memories and Ef- A tale of melodies
Katanagatari
Bakemonogatari Series
From the new world

Movies:
Sword of the strange
Most ghibli works

you've got pretty normie anime taste, i'd go thru the ign top 100 ign.com/blogs/karuhi/2012/12/31/top-100-anime-you-should-watch-before-you-die-10-1

and check out black lagoon if you haven't, pretty quintessential action anime

Kino no Tabi
Ef- A tale of memories and Ef- A tale of melodies
Katanagatari
Bakemonogatari
From the new world

These sound kinda boring. Will try the rest.

Katanagatri has some good action. Somewhat unsual drawing style but that's part of what makes it interesting

Well those are only some of my top 100 favs. Got over 400 animes watched. If you consider watching seasonal animes as normie taste you are probably right though. But even if they are for "normies" that doesnt make them bad.

Boku no Pico

Yeah might be but i dont like these edo period anime. Dunno why but i got a problem watching animes featuring in the japanese history. Maybe i would just have to do some research about japan history before getting into it.

Bokurano
Narutaru
Both are deconstruction, Bokurano of the mecha genre and Narutaru of the mon genre, similar to how Madoka is a deconstruction of the magical girl genre

Zenyou no terror

You seem to like sci-fi stuff, so definitely check out some of satoshi kon's stuff like Paprika.
Surprised that there's no Ghibli in here, what have you seen by them?
Nichijou
Garden of Words
Ping Pong (really strong characters, no seriously)
Tatami Galaxy

Have you watched kimi no na wa op? I only watched it recently, thought it was pretty good. also im just gonna post a bunch of shit, you've probably seen a lot of these but here they go

Akatsuki no Yona
Anohana
Another
Baka to Test to shoukanjuu
Detroit Metal City
Gate
God eater
Mob phsyco 100 (same guy that made one punch man)
Nanatsu no taizai
Noragami
Ore monogatari!!
Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no shichinin
Rakudai Kishi no Calvary
Re: Zero
ReLife
Sora no otoshimono
Tiger & Bunny
Watashi ga Motete Dousunda

You probably won't like all of these, but there might be 1 or 2 that you haven't seen and might enjoy

>Sora no otoshimono
That one nearly broke my heart. At first you think its just plain ecchi bet then you sink into the story and just get wrecked. Too bad they didnt continue the anime to the point of the manga.

Never read the manga, but yea behind all the ecchi and the humor there was a pretty great story. They fucked it up by releasing the last movie though, it was absolute dogshit, i wanted to kill myself after watching it

You're missing out on one of the best fights in anime history ever. Picture related.

>GO WITH THE MONOGATARI SERIES, IT IS THE FUCKING BEST

Look into the noitaminA studio. The have some great stuff.

>noitaminA studio
kek

Samurai Champloo

Hunter x hunter

Thx for spoiling Steins;Gate. I'M at episode 13 or something. Now I don't want to continue watching.

Also: Nanatsu no taizai was great imo. If you like fantaasy stuff, that is.

The Manga is great. You wont regret reading it. Its just sad they probably never gonna make the anime adaption.

Sry for spoiling. Next time better avoid anime discussion threads with a steins:gate picture in op.

I already watched nanatsu no taizai. Story and fights were not bad. But it wasnt extraordinary in my opinion.

Great list!!
Hellsing Ultimate should have gotten a place on the list

Death note Death note Death note Death note Death note Death note Death note Death note Death note Death note Death note Death note Death note Death note Death note Death note Death note Death note Death note Death note Death note Death note Death note Death note Death note Death note Death note Death note Death note Death note Death note Death note

Are you fucking stupid?

>OMG THIS SERIES IS GOOD
>LET'S TALK ABOUT IT ON A SITE THAT BECAME FAMOUS FOR SPOILING HARRY POTTER
>SURELY IT WON'T HAPPEN TO ME

In the movies, Okabe disappears, and Kirisu must "remind" herself of him to help return him to the beta time line.

first half is good but after a certain plot point it becomes worse and worse

That is barely a spoiler, you better finish it you fucking pussy or you will regret it.

Also for op Hunter x Hunter , its literally god tier. But you have to get a few episodes into it, it starts out cheesy to throw you off.

yeah, there are some animes that a flip over after some time. hitman reborn is prime example in that. it stays a comedy manga for a very long time before it switches to fights

Fuck watching anime, why aren't you getting caught up on Jojolion right now?

Yeah I do realise that it's kinda my fault, but still. I thought the topic of the thread was "give me ideas and new animes to watch, cause I (=OP) ran out of animes to watch". That's why I came here, because I find myself in a similar position. I didn't expect anybody to actually discuss the contetns of said animes.

>it starts out cheesy to throw you off

>to throw you off

what? are you going to catch a hunter x hunter?

Watch welcome to the nhk

Actually just fucking watch welcome to the nhk

Alternatively, why aren't you getting caught up on I Am A Hero?

It wrapped up last week and it's the best shit

What's a good anime without people dramatically overreacting to anything.. I want to get more into anime but every time someone gasps in anime I just feel so removed from it. One Punch man is a good example I guess, but a bulk of the other characters still do it. For a non-anime example I'd also be fine with something like Always Sunny, where all the characters are equally horrible and when someone plans to do something horrible they all go along with it or even give advice on how to make it worse for their victim.
I was expecting Jojo to not fall into this and it mostly didn't, but I'm halfway through season three and it's REALLY shining through now.

If you liked NHK, read this.

The overreactions are part of the joke, user. Jojo is like a quarter parody.

Gintama maybe?

>726028338
It's really not much of a spoiler, it's the premise for the second to last last arc of the show.

when does the manga start to get really good?

i'm not familiar with Always Sunny (really need to watch it), but check out the Noitamina block. It's aimed at people who aren't generally into anime and usually avoids that kind of thing en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noitamina

I'll check it out

Mount Fuji is when the manga really takes off and starts to get nuts. You'll know it when you get there.

i'm at chapter 15, approximately how much longer must I wait

When you see the chan posts about zombfags you'll know when you're there