OWWWIE OWWEIE OWWIEEE!!! MY POOR WITTLE KNEE HUWRTS :((((

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dgNREzBAnY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

haha did he really say that?

it was a concussion

it was a concussion and his career is probably done

it seriously looks like the guy on the right has his hands up keuchlys prostate

He's crying because he is afraid of a more serious injury, or him missing the rest of the season, you fucking retard.

It is odd though, they show his leg, looks like a leg injury, then they say it is a concussion. Hope he is alright.

F

That's a grown fucking man tearing up because he knows his season is most likely over. Hate to see someone get deprived of their job, especially a guy like him who legit loves what he does. Prayers out to him.

It wasnt even a knee injury you fucking idiot

luke, you go ahead and cry

i'll cry with you

>prayers
*tips cross*

It was a concussion which can induce an emotional response

He's had his issues already them. This is not good

>season is most likely over

Dozens of players get season ending injuries throughout the year and take it like a man. This guy got the wind knocked out of him and started bawling like a child.

this guy is a warrior and I hope he is OK.

kys fatty

It takes a big man to cry and a bigger man to laugh at him.

ITT: autists triggered by human emotion who are lashing out

DELETE THIS

ftfy: ITT Sup Forums

Poor dude, must have been pretty bad

Please kill yourself if you're THIS much of a moron.

>cuckegg

No thanks.

That's what brain damage looks like

Is this some edgy new meme? God i fucking hate Sup Forums. Everytime i come back i regret it

>making fun of someone for suffering a brain injury

I know it's the internet but come on

this could be serious. I thought it was because he got hit in the chest too. He looked more gone than sad too.

>mfw when anyone thinking it was a concussion or a leg injury is some autistic shitpostong faggot or did not watch the fucking play.
He took a helmet straight the to the peck/rib cage he fucked up some shit around his chest

uncontrollable crying is a symptom of a concussion note the third bullet point below:

Sounds like a suffer from a concussion everyday. Play on.

>wins come so rarely in Carolina that their players literally cry as if their whole family died in front of them and their playstation broke when they get one

They already said he's being evaluated for concussion, retard. You don't necessarily have to be hit in the head to suffer one. Especially when you've had problems before

Mfw i had both Ingram and Kuechley starting for me on my 1st rd ffb playoff game today. On the plus side, at least they combined for 20pts before they both got hurt.

Are you in a 64 team league? Who the fuck has their playoffs week 11

How long until he's nothing but a retarded vegetable that is a nuisance to his family?

I'm sure he already was to some degree. Now he's gonna go full retard by tomorrow.

Look mom! Im being edgy again!! Haha this is sure to ruffle some feathers!!

Got a concussion from a skiing fall. No idea what happened. Somehow skiied down the mountain. Got found by ski patrol at the bottom of a run, crying uncontrollably.

Came to in a shed, had no idea wtf had happened. Used to think concussion stuff was blown up by the media but it's legit. Kuechly should honestly just retire that shits not worth it. Guy is smart and can do anything he wants, not worth risking his health.

He's not being edgy

Luke has had concussion problems his whole career

>can do anything he wants
Making millions playing a game he loves and has dedicated his life to being the best at is probably what he loves dumbass

Underrated post

t. Panther's cuck afraid that Kuechley's 10000th concussion will have finally turned his brain into scrambled eggs

Kys my man

>Dozens of players get season ending injuries throughout the year and take it like a man. This guy got the wind knocked out of him and started bawling like a child.

>seaon ending injury
>the wind knocked out of him

You are too retarded for your own post

Hopefully he loves being a derped-out vegetable in 15 years just as much. Kid is in his early 20s with multiple concussions.

ian rapoport says that he did indeed say that

Memes/bait/lebbitors aside this is bad imo

When you start getting collateral concussions, you're in trouble. It never gets better

This guy shows passion for his job and commitments. Sorry you can't be upset at court for you social security neet hearings without getting laughed out by the courtroom..

"luke head hurt, luke need sum water, give luke wategfoneoirgneowrifgneornoweirfnwoefdiwefoinwf"

What did he mean by this?

If you are in your twenties and havent had a concussion you are a beta cuck. Enjoy your wow

Ya thats how it works m8

I also had a concussion from a dead limb of a tree landing on my shoulder while clearing a forest for a camping ground. I shit my pants. And that night got drunk and started fights with people.

I've never been the type to do either. Was told the next day I knocked a guy out because he farted by my gf.

Good times senpai.

nah, hes just a faggot

How is it already your playoffs?

Ingram had an awful game and its not your playoffs yet. Why do you lie to strangers

How long did it take for you?

Is this the new "crying Jordan"?

Kuechles no ;_;

We'll see

You guys are dicks. Not even a panthers fan. He's been hit plenty of times, clearly he's concussed and it looks like he was wheezing really hard.

Nah, you're the faggot here.

t. New Orleans cuck

Is there anything worse than edgelords?

drink bleach 2bh

Ugh. Its a 12 team league legit big money league. We do a live in person draft and 6 out of the 12 make the playoffs. There are only 10 reg season games and top 2 seeds get byes to week 13 divisional rd. Each playoff week last 2 weeks and u play the same person, whoever has most pts after the 2 weeks advances. 3 vs 6 and and 4 vs 5 for the right to play 1 & 2 in the div rd weeks 13 & 14. So the championship rd is weeks 15 and 16. We also have 2 IDP players starting btw thats why i have Kuechley. Let me know if i didnt make any sense

>Prayers out to him

Why don't you thank a doctor or surgeon instead. They're infinitely more likely to do anything for Luke than your imaginary friend.

>(you)

(You)

Ingram got me 6pts and Kuechley had 14pts for 14 tackles b4 he got hurt. He is a monster.

You typed all that up scrambling to cover your lie and didnt even know the nfl season is 17 weeks long. Fucking sad

>playoffs start while teams are still on bye
>half the league makes the playoffs
>leaves a week of the season out
>2 IDPs
I know youre lying. You are without a doubt the biggest faggot ive ever encountered on Sup Forums

>playing fantasy sports
You're all faggots. Kill yourselves.

This kid's not even gonna be able to retain the defensive schemes at this rate. He's another JJ Meme waiting to happen. Luke, retire with your millions before its too late. You won't make the hall with your credentials as they sit, but you can cherish the times you spend with your family and recall them the next day. And the Panthers won't win anything so long as Newton plays the position like a fullback.

>having no friends

go outside, user

This is a new low.

>user makes fun of you for playing fantasy sports
>fantasy
>respond by explaining he's the one with no friends and needs to go outside
>fantasy
I wouldn't expect you to be able to follow logic. Go back to staring at your fantasy roster.

>playing fantasy league with your best bros annually isn't literally goat

That's correct. Finally, someone makes a true statement.

Lmao what a pussy faggot. There's no crying in football. Dude should be thrown off the team for that shit.

>got a concussion in HS basketball
>mind was fuzzy, felt tired 100% of the time, uncontrollable yawning but couldnt really fall asleep due to dizziness and vertigo. Felt like i had butterflies in my stomach all the time too
>yawned during a game huddle as I was sitting out, and coach chewed into me

Fuck you coach, you were a piece of shit. Couldnt coach the dream team to a win

You shouldn't have yawned. Yawning is for pussies. Coach sounds alright tbqh.

>he gets triggered over someones religious beliefs

here i think you dropped this

Luke and I are exactly the same age, so this upsets me. When he retires I'll be officially allowed to call myself old and washed up.

Ill say it again because 5 times wasn't enough. Kill your self my man.

>Hate to see someone get deprived of their job

Newsflash: He's still getting paid. His family will not starve to death after all. Whew!

>leaves a week of the season out
didnt even know the nfl season is 17 weeks long

Nobody has their championship game in week 17 when the good teams are resting their starters

poor ocho =(

youtu.be/dgNREzBAnY4

Tell you something, if kuechly is out for the season, football this season for me is going to lose a lot of its fun. I'm a defense kinda guy, and watching him play gave me pleasure. I hope he's ok

BTW that look on his face is not the pai (only). It strikes to my like that look of a guy who loves what he does, knows he's one of the greats at it, and right then didn't know exactly WHAT had ended for him. Stop memeing

He's going to kill himself in 4 years because of head aches and he knows it. Really not that funny

he looked broken. it broke my heart, dude

what a shitty fuckin sport

He will become an Seau

he's out for his career

this

thats how badly he got fucked up

the NFL is probably going the way of boxing

a concussion injury make players think about their future

a concussion injury that makes you cry uncontrollably is something much more serious

it means your brain landed in a place it should not have

I suspect luke plays out this contract and retires

or retires in a year or two

he's done

who cares he knew the risks going into it

fuck him and fuck you if you care