SCO v ARG
6:00 RWCT, BT Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh

IRE v NZL
6:30 RWCT, Aviva Stadium, Dublin

FRA v AUS
9:00 RWCT, Stade de France, Paris

Just took a massive Irish lads.

2nd for LFWRLABM

We fucking did it lads. The dirty Irish said we wouldn't and couldn't but we did it.

/heart/ 2bh lads all NZ /heart/

>nz heart
>the last 50 posts were all prompted by me because I've decided to do no work today

What'd we do?

Thank fuck we're back to official RWC Winners time.

Shit posted about Breen, the Irish, BOD and Welsh until 500
You did 2 or 3 off topic posts mate

Ponga went to churchie. It's not really fair to call them rugby players a lot of the time though. Karmichael Hunt went to churchie as well, and his school fees were getting paid by the Broncos, which basically had a kid at churchie every year who would then get whisked in to the broncos if they were still a prospect at the end of their schooling. Ponga was on the same scholarship.

Ah yes congrats and kudos m80

Who else /lions/ tickets here?

15 Ben Smith
14 Israel Dagg
13 Malakai Fekitoa
12 Anton Lienert-Brown
11 Julian Savea
10 Beauden Barrett,
9 Aaron Smith,
1 Joe Moody
2 Dane Coles
3 Owen Franks
4 Brodie Retallick
5 Sam Whitelock
6 Liam Squire,
7 Sam Cane
8 Kieran Read

Replacements
16 Codie Taylor
17 Wyatt Crockett
18 Charlie Faumuina
19 Scott Barrett,
20 Ardie Savea
21 TJ Perenara
22 Aaron Cruden
23 Waisake Naholo

15 Rob Kearney
14 Andrew Trimble
13 Jared Payne
12 Robbie Henshaw
11 Simon Zebo,
10 Johnny Sexton
9 Conor Murray
1 Jack McGrath
2 Rory Best
3 Tadhg Furlong
4 Donnacha Ryan
5 Devin Toner
6 CJ Stander
7 Sean O'Brien
8 Jamie Heaslip

Replacements
16 Sean Cronin
17 Cian Healy
18 Finlay Bealham
19 Iain Henderson,
20 Josh Van der Flier
21 Kieran Marmion
22 Paddy Jackson
23 Garry Ringrose

Strong Kiwi team. Will have a much more dependable set piece and counter attacking with Dagg due to Ireland's proclivity towards garryowens.

Think Ireland only had one trick up their sleeve and they played it in Chicago. The ABs are very adaptable and Ireland are too structured and rely heavily on the set piece, can't see them having the same luck on those fronts.

If they wanted a chance of winning they'd have to play even better than they did in Chicago, which was their best performance in arguably 18-24 months.

>Poo Peelets

what went wrong?

Weakness?
Loosies.
Breakdown, especially turnovers at breakdown were a major problem in Shitcago.

kek

You feeling alright lad?

do we have a chance against scotland lads

Gonna be a close one m8, but I'm picking Scotland by 6.

Technically, I mean someone has to win.

Pumas are in theory better but they like to defy expectations and get at least two players red carded just to remind everyone that they have "latino passion" and can't be constrained by the stringent sportsmanship ''''''''''rules''''''''' of a sport that isn't futboll

damn

at least we are getting experience in the 4 nations

yeah i dunno why they get red carded so often.

The thing that shits me about los pumas is their tendency to work really well through multiple phases, just to fucking spill it on the tryline. Drives me fucking nuts.

Here's hoping there is no injury for either side and we see an awesome game of rugby union. And remember, due to your countries strong shared cultural roots, everyone will be a winner on the day. May the best team win!

Just went unconditional on a house lads.

Only Germany x Brazil cares this weekend

the thing that shits me about los pumas is that they dive as well. What is it with povertyball nations and fucking diving?

Which color should I get?

I NEED that pic

Picking Germany 7-1 tßh.

That's the attendance figure lad.

The grey one.
Grey is an extra special colour for the All Blacks, there was one match a while ago that was so amazing, so memorable, that they have actually refused to wear grey since in memory of that day.
If you should come upon any big strong kiwi men whilst wearing this, it is common courtesy to draw attention to the colour, remarking something to the effect of "Hey remember this colour mate?" to which he may feign indifference, allowing you to follow up with "2007, remember that shit? Phwoar what a crackerjack humdinger of a quarter final that was eh mate?"
This will ingratiate you into the folds of your new-found risk-averse AIGBs bandwagon as if you yourself were born screaming headfirst out of a brave christchurch lasses gaping chasm

Hope this helps
xoxo

Thanks for the tip pal :)

France: Spedding, Nakaitaci, Lamerat, Fofana, Vakatawa, Doussain, Machenaud; Baille, Guirado (C), Atonio, Vahaamahina, Maestri, Gourdon, Picamoles.

Replacements: Chat, Chiocci, Slimani, Le Devedec, Chouly, Serin, Lopez, Fickou.

Australia: Morahan, Naivalu, Kuridrani, Godwin, Speight, Cooper, Genia; Slipper, Latu, Alaalatoa, Douglas, Simmons, Fardy, Pocock (C), McMahon.

Replacements: Moore, Sio, Robertson, Skelton, Mumm, Timani, Phipps, Foley, Naiyaravoro (one to be omitted).

Is this what a full strength frog team look like these days? Could be interesting, wobblies clearly don't care about this one.

they're "resting players" so the french don't target and injure them which has been their MO for the past couple of years

Grey 2bh

Clearly. Was just wondering whether it'll be a token effort from Aus or a well contested game.

Australia will win by 13.

Cap this post or fight me irl.

France will miss Trinh Duc. I'm expecting a pretty average game.

Howya, my name is Davis O’Driscoll. What's the craic?

I’m a 27 year old Chicago Rugger (Rugby fan for all ye uneducated muppets). I watch and discuss all things Rugby on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my knowledge and playing superior Six Nations rugby.

I train with my potato every day, this superior root vegetable can cut clean through the air because of the sound torpedo punt kick and spiral cut-out pass techniques, and is vastly superior to any other root vegetable on earth, especially kumara. I bought my first pair of Rugby "boots" two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Gypsy fluently, both the Ulster and the Munster dialects as well as Gaelic, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Ulster history and their British law, which I follow 100%.

When I get my Ireland visa, I am moving to Dublin to attend the prestigious Blackrock College to learn more about their fookin culture and their illustrious rivalry with Belvedere College, who can feck off. I hope I can earn a spot on the school's First XV!

I own several caravans, which I live in around town. I want to get used to living in them before I move to Ireland, so I can fit in easier. I bow to me shams and speak Gypsy as often as I can, but rarely does any eejit manage to respond.

Wish me luck in the Emerald Isle!

mate, why didn't you just ask me for that photo? I would have posted it for you. Silly kiwi.

Gabh Transna Ort Fhéin Davis

It's only a game why you have to be mad.

Good luck and godspeed Davis O'driscoll

delet this

Hey its cool that you decided to join our community after the brave Irish victory of a lifetime. Please stay and enrich purchase community further regardless of the results this weekend. New friends are always welcome here

*bows to cuzzies*

Footy.

Rugby lads.

WEEK 3 FIXTURES:

>16th of November
Harlequins 10 - 26 Māori All Blacks

>19th of November
15:00 Georgia v Samoa
15:00 Italy v South Africa
15:00 Germany v Brazil
14:15 Heriot's Rugby Club v Emerging Italy
14:30 England v Fiji
14:30 Wales v Japan
16:00 Spain v Uruguay
18:00 Romania v Canada
17:00 Tonga v United States of America
17:00 Scotland v Argentina
17:30 Ireland v New Zealand
21:00 France v Australia
18:00 Chile v South Korea

All times are local.

They should really have a game on a Friday night desu.

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat a chara

>All times are local
you're an idiot

Is betting on Australia here free money, or are these odds bait?

As an Aussie I feel you are the most qualified to tell us if Aussies will lose to the shitters France are

Straya are resting players, goal is on the grand slam this year even though >we barely scrapped past Scotland again. It's pretty much a coin flip since you never know what France will toss up either.

>you're an idiot
and why's that friendo?

>americ-
uhhh....

Do you think people who post on /rug/ are oracles?

local to what? the fuck are they playing?

Anyone here watch rugby?

haha le ebin aussie shitposting xDDDDDdd d00dbruh

Steven Universe 2bh

>scrum half for USA is literally called Nate Augspurger

This saturday's starting French XV will feature a kiwi, a saffer and two fidjians, so they actually have a chance at not choking

state of french rugby desu

wish they weren't so shite now

It doesn't help that now there's expectations on them. For whatever reason, Ireland tend to perform much better when they're perceived as the underdog. You'd also have to assume that the ABs have been practicing specifically to counter this Irish side, shoring up their defensive game. By no means do I think it'll be a slaughter, but I'd wager the ABs will win by a couple of tries.

It's because our unfortunate history has given us a large chip on our shoulder. Conversely the more historically successful English can't refrain from declaring themselves to be the best team in the world whenever they string a couple of wins together.

that's just their typical delusions of grandeur tho

Imagine being an Irish rugby fan and never achieving anything noteworthy.
>now listen 'ere son, in my day we beat a second string All Blacks side in some literal where place in America, it was heralded as our greatest ever sporting achievement

we literally dominated your biggest racing festivals this year like we do every year, think that’s a bigger achievement

id be embarrassed if i was you son

imagine being a rugby fan that thinks the team's achievements are somehow theirs

Imagine being a rugby fan.

Imagine

I

Conceptualise

Sell out at the millennium lads. It'll be the biggest crowd Japan have ever played against.
WRU are beautiful when they're not jewing £70 for tickets.

Yeah, not really that they'd have to. They could easily put Slimani instead of Atonio, Huget and Camara instead of the coconut wingers and Dulin to replace Spedding... or Grosso, or Bonneval or Germain, or Guitoune or Buttin, or Palis I mean the list could go on forever

>le nippon kill wales meme

>"v" instead of "x"

Nah I can see us being shit but winning by a disappointing 15 points.

Christmas is coming, I hope you all have the appropriate /rug/ christmas themed memes.

>ireland invented the all blacks
>ireland invented seismology

ireland giveth to new zealand and ireland taketh away

It's a trifecta:

The Augmented sperging burger

Reply to this post or your starting 10 will die in his sleep

>anscombe starting
think I'll ignore that post lad

>France

Spedding
Nakaitaci
Lamerat
Fofana
Vakatawa
Doussain
Machenaud
Ollivon
Picamoles
Gourdon
Maestri
Vahaamahina
Atonio
Guirado
Baille

Remplaçants : Slimani, Chat, Chiocci, Le Devedec, Chouly, Serin, Fickou, Lopez

>Straya

Morahan
Naivalu
Kuridrani
Godwin
Speight
Cooper
Genia
Pocock
McMahon
Fardy
Simmons
Douglas
Alaalatoa
Latu
Slipper

bench: Stephen Moore, Scott Sio, Tom Robertson, Will Skelton, Dean Mumm, Lopeti Timani, Nick Phipps, Bernard Foley, Taqele Naiyaravoro

These 2bh

Been watching since last weekend when a second-rate Irish team beat your "world champion" All Blacks 2bh.

This November international scheduling is retarded. We've got 6 tests within a few hours of each other. Why not have 3 of these games now? It's Friday night over there right? The fuck are they doing?

Lads there's no good sports on tonight.
I'm watching the fucking Scotland-Spain women's World Cup qualifier this is disgraceful.

Also it's in that Scottish language and I don't understand any of the commentary.

2 Aviva games starting soon for what it's worth.

Also the Snooker Irish open and the Grand Slam of Darts are on for what it's worth (nothing).

haha lads

>watching rugby

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

shit sport, no history.

>welsh football history
errr
Also how'd that world cup qualifier go against serbia lad?

Execute all namefags.

Hahaha yes my tall(ish) friend! What a terrible sport!

But for real though, where's showing the earlier games tomorrow

>implying I give a fuck about international football

Club before country la'

>6'3
>tall(ish)

lad give it a rest.