What are some movies about starvation?

what are some movies about starvation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4vPeTSRd580
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hunger

Pointless Gimmick: The Movie

How did humans get to that point? What leads to mass starvation?

Any french movie

>succ game so strong her tity deflate

Hunger Games

If you're talking about Africa, it's because they keep trying to put populations in areas that simply cannot support a population.

The only way they can survive is through white people donations.

Being too stupid and lazy to learn to work together for the common good of everyone.

Holy daring snythesis

>humans
>OP's pic

Choose one. Dindus always over reproduce beyond what their lands can handle. Let nature take its course or prepare for unstable populations in unstable countries due to the denizens being subpar.

People having kids who shouldn't have kids.

my life in about 2 months

No food replicators or robot farming.

The Ethiopian famine which a lot of famous pictures come from was the result of a kind of inter-african race-war in which cutting off another groups supplies was a strategy employed. Otherwise they are mostly caused by incompetent agricultural work and policies.

Yes, humans. Your pseudoscience belongs on Sup Forums.

I remember watching a documentary about some group trying to teach Africans how to work the land and it was hilarious. Literally gave them modern equipment, guidance and direction and they still failed miserably.

>mugabebeggingwhitepeopletocomeback.png

in developed counties they over reproduce, but in african countries, the reproduction rate is high because the mortality is very high, and it's not just because of famine. Children are cheap labor force. I don't think famine would be that much prevalent if you rid africa of war and disease

Famines is also seem to be pretty ubiquitous in communist societies, whichever race inhabits them.

Now i'm sad.

In Hollywood, you can never be too rich or too thin. They seem to be half way there.

A FUCKING DESERT

The Grave of the Fireflies.

Africans deforested their land to make charcoal.
They ruined the soil and most of it is unsuitable for farming in countries like Ethiopia.

It's the same problem in Haiti, the Haitians would follow Christian missionaries who were planting trees and rip them right up out of the ground to make charcoal.

fsd

I can't help but post this after seeing OP pic.

underrated

Why were they making so much Charcoal?

It's what they use to cook with because it burns slower.

If you can imagine an open air mud hut with a big pile of charcoal being burned and Africans "cooking" a bunch of bats for about 20 seconds by holding it over the heat while flies swarm all around them that's how a lot of them eat.

Also there is an epidemic of power outages in places that have electricity because they steal the coolant out of the transformers to use as cooking oil. It's not even really edible but it doesn't stop them.

They're fucking retarded and self destructive basically.

>they steal the coolant out of the transformers to use as cooking oil.
Dear lord that's even better than the dirt cookies

>steal the coolant out of the transformers
$300,000 in transformer oil stolen, 3000 homes go without power. 19 arrested, Five litres of the viscous, PCB-laden liquid sells for $60. It looks like cooking oil, but lasts much longer, users say.
Grave of the Fireflies
youtube.com/watch?v=4vPeTSRd580

>How did humans get to that point? What leads to mass starvation?

Google is your friend, fucking use it.

You can start with "famine".

1942 Chinese movie about ww2 and their experience doesn't villanize the Japanese pretty good