/thread

Win the NBA finals

Repeating integers confirm

Get home court

Proceed to lose to Houston in the 1st round

>lose
>to a choke artist team

Yeah, you know that isn't gonna happen

Do you think KD regrets not joining the Clippers?

Clippers needed an SF, and had cap room, and actually plays defense unlike the Memeiors

Dubs and the win

first round

to the 4th game

nah, the Clippers are already too selfish enough. imagine the drama shitshow about touches and shots if he had gone there. I mean they gave a max deal to "give me more touches even though all I can do is dunk and oops" DeAndre.

The Clippers have a lot of good ball movement this year and are adept at finding the open man

Durant wouldn't have to shoulder the load like he is now in Golden State.

Imagine how many open shots CP3 would find him? Instead of chuckin Curry?

he's not shouldering the load in GS, Curry is averaging the exact same points as him and Thompson is dying of boredom.

Why would he want to go to a team that can't even get past the 2nd round despite being called a contender for 5 years vs a team that has literally won the championship?

why does CP3 hit people in the balls so often?

is he a testy lil manlet?

You mean a team that blew a 3-1 series lead to the Cavs and only won a championship because everyone was injured? That team?

The Clippers since 2012 have been much more consistent winners than the Warriors have.

the team that won the championship less than two years ago and lost to massive sternball and having their best defender "suspended" and even then was still a win away from repeating with the best record in regular season history?

Yeah that's a tough one over a team that perennially chokes to teams like the fucking Rockets.

So basically, Durant traded one iso PG for another?

He had the opportunity to finally play with a true PG. I'm pretty sure he's regretting it now, given the shitshow that the Warriors are at center

Yes. Consistent at winning no rings.

Warriors: Got blown out at home by the Spurs by 29
Clippers: Blow out Spurs by 24 in San Antonio

Yeah, pretty sure KD regrets it

Wow, the Warriors have ONE fluke ring. Good job

Ok? The Warriors would've gotten fucked up by any healthy team. That's why the Cavs raped them

>a true PG

who somehow despite all the weapons around him still hasn't progressed in his entire career further than the Warriors did with less than 3 years of their new core.

>talking about "fluke" when you're championing a regular season team that has done nothing but choke to shit teams with no defense

B-B-BUT MUH LOB CITY

And yet, as of this year, and not the past, is leading the team with the best NBA record without having anyone at SF.

I wouldn't be shocked if KD came down to LA next year to play with something that isn't a fucking shitshow

>Warriors: Got blown out at home by the Spurs by 29
>Clippers: Blow out Spurs by 24 in San Antonio

>obsessing about regular season achievements

and that's why you're the Clippers and the Warriors have a title. And even then the Warriors have the best regular season achivement of all time so you can't even beat them there.

You do realize the Clippers already blew a 3-1 lead against the Rockets right?

Oh wait, you didn't.

Kill yourself casual

>Calling anyone but the Cloppers a choke artist team

L M A O

>Literally using a regular season record 12 games into the season as if it's meaningful

lel that's why you're the Clips. Maybe I'd care slightly more if your schedule wasn't the TWolves, Brooklyn, Phx, Utah missing 3 starters and other overwhelmingly shit teams.

Oh no wait I wouldn't because regular season doesn't mean shit as the Clippers franchise is proof of.

So the Clippers DIDN'T rape the Spurs, the same team that raped the Warriors?

Am I catching that correctly?

I love all these Warrior bandwagoners talking about their team like its some historically noteworthy franchise. You're literally Clipper tier.

Know your fucking place

And yes, the Clippers would've been a better fit for KD than the Warriors are now. Seriously, giving up 120 points at home to fucking Phoenix doesn't scream contender

You're literally the only person in the world who thinks Curry is a better PG than CP3

way to choke like the Clippers every year

The Clips blow the Spurs out at home every year (due to significant matchup advantages) yet their postseason "success" remains the same.

Hopefully this season, the NBA will give out some "playoff participant" banners.

Why is everyone mad at the clippers?

>being mad at a "team" with 0 rings

I agree that they are much better then the rockets but that shit wasn't sternball in the finals last year. Draymond should have been suspended earlier you can't keep doing stupid shit like that. I feel bad for Steven Adams

So who the fuck are they signing at the trade deadline?

You can't rely on fucking Luc Mbah a Moute and austin rivers for 20 minutes each.

I wanna see this team with a deep bench.