Just finished season 1, it was pretty good. Will Willem Dafoe speak in season 2?

Just finished season 1, it was pretty good. Will Willem Dafoe speak in season 2?

she's pregnant

no she's not retard

OP season 2 is really different from the first but also complete and utter kino.

leave here and watch it NOW

Season 2 is so much better. Last episode is one of the best in human history.

Yes, and she's actually a pretty good character.

The son is a fucking pussy. Fuck that kid.

I think International Assassin was better than the finale but that ending was still fucking incredible

>yfw kevin walks into his house with literally his entire family just sitting in silence

last ep is indeed crazy good but i liked s1 better

this

Yeah last two I mean

I like the psychological/supernatural elements of season 2 so much more. It's pretty much the main theme throughout the entire season. Kevin's struggles are much more interesting than a lot of the GR stuff in the first season. I still love both seasons a lot.

Season 1 felt more visceral emotionally. The characters were all broken and fucked in the head in season 1 but they all started season 2 in better places, especially Jill and Nora, even Kevin's turmoils this season didn't really compare to all the shit he went through in season 1.

>two days in a row with leftovers threads on Sup Forums

about fucking time people watch this show.

He's kinda cute.

You know what I loved most about season 2?

The one scene where the "missing" girls are staring at cop dude with a brick and rope around his neck and he's just staring back before jumping in. The absurdity of that scene was just insan.

OFFICIAL BEST CHARACTERS RANKINGS

1. Kevin
2. Matt
3. Patti
4. Nora
5. Lorie
POWER GAP
53. Meg
54. Jill
55. Tom

6. Lilly

I can't argue with that, maybe i'll appreciate s2 more on my rewatch

The scene in the well is my favorite season 2 moment. Patti's monologue was fucking incredible.

>willem dafoe

Omg Patti is one of the best antagonists ever. I fucking hated her in season 1. She really grows and matures in season 2.

Yeah her development in Season 2 is handled fucking perfectly. Kevins spin into madness is exhilarating throughout

this show is terrible

Get the fuck out.

>namefag is a pleb

surprise

kys

Season 3 predictions?

Australia.

what show is this