Two year ban for cocaine

>two year ban for cocaine
>for fucking cocaine

Literally what the fuck? Everyone uses cocaine and the only one who got any sanction was Mutu who got ban for half a year. Is this because they hate Finns?

Probably, most people hate finns

Pretty mean desu.

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY ANUS

What a useless hack

Glad he's banned tbqh

I usually have my girl do that for me but I put my fingers into her ass.

tbqh mutu ruined his career over that shit

Now he is literally Maradona-tier. A true legend of Finnish football.

he isn't though

Maradona played well for the national team.

Joachim van Damme and Jake Livermore received bans for testing positive on cocaine in recent memory too.

he could have been one of the goats if he werent such an idiot,he still had a godly streak at fiorentina but he could have been on another level

>tfw only remember mutu from scoring simulating penalties against finland 11 years ago

Not nice desu.

We lost nothing, CSKA did

But I enjoyed following CSKA with Eremenko.

alexei is best eremenko

Which one?

>earn thousands upon thousands of roubles
>all you have to do is not be a complete fuckup until you're 35
Jesus Christ.

Over two millions a year.

In euros. I'm pretty sure rubles are some communist money that has no worth.

Feel sorry for him cause he's been one of the best CSKA's players, but at least it'll speed the process of CSKA turning into complete shit.

Are you Spartak or Zenit fan?

1 EUR equals about 69 RUB

Pretty sure he was literally the best player in the league last season.

Over meme Hulk kek

Hmm so pretty much communist money that has no worth.

it's colonial oil money, communism was against being a colonial petrostate of london

why do romanians have no work ethic?

I like you guys.

we have more work ethic than the vast majority of europeans. we're just not particulary good at anything

Why couldn't he just have a hooker habit.

cuz hes a fag

>We have more workethic than the vast majority of europeans.
Yeah, begging for money and stealing copper-wire is hard fucking work I hear.

if you'd factor that in we'd literally have .5% unemployment

Cocaine should be legal 2bh. It's harmless. :^)

cocaine isn't a smart drug

This. You guys arenthe most passive aggressive, cruel pieces of shit. You make fun of everyone around you because you feel shitty about yourself so much you kill yourself at a ridiculous rate.

This. There's literally nothing wrong with indulging in a bit of nose candy.

i dropped my wallet with 2g in it at a petrol station last friday. was absolutely shitting myself that staff would've found it and gave it to the police, but when i came home on saturday morning someone had posted the wallet through the letterbox with the coke still in it.

thank the heavens to whoever that good Samaritan was

Was at a day festival a couple of weeks ago and a girl in front of me dropped a big old fucking bag right in front of us, must have been about 5 g
she found it and picked it up immediately but never seen someone shit a brick so quickly

Why so angry, fatass? Don't you have a school to shoot up in order to relieve the pain and anger?

>the only one who got any sanction was Mutu
aren't you forgetting someone?

At Creamfields last year I smuggled in 3 grams of Mandy taped under my bollocks and the sniffer dog buried his head right up there.

Luckily I had purposely dressed very un-threatineningly and striked up a conversation with another police man who happened to inform me my bag was broken

Jesus Christ my arsehole was clenching like a madman

a mate of mine managed to smuggle 2 pills on a plane to ibiza by tieing them up in a jonny and cutting the end of and sticking it under his tongue. with the plan of obviously swallowing it at the first sign of being caught

2 million rubles a year? lel that's like less than 30 thousands euro a year
Isn't that way too little?

Isnt Ibiza full of pills anyway kek

Why would you smuggle pills TO Ibiza?

that's a one way ticket to death.

i personally wouldn't touch any class a's bought in ibizia/maga etc wiyh a bargepole

that's the gypsyes bruh, most romanians I know are hard working.

Because the pills you get there are fucking dreadful. 99% of dealers catering to tourists there are massively ripping you off

I can tell the difference between a gypsie and a romanian. I'm just breaking balls here. Most of the romanians here are just like most of the poles, ukranians, lithuanians and so on, hardworking contractors who work for extremely low wages, are a lot of fun to work with and hang around and drink with, but a fair amount of them also steal and beg.

fugg :DD

>everyone uses cocaine

no wonder europe is turning into an islamic state

Yeah, but why risk getting busted for drug-trafficking?

So, whats a smart drug?

Yeah, that is pretty fucking stupid but as that post proved you can get drugs through air travel

>Everyone uses cocaine and
kys

DMT maaaan it's the spirit molecule bro just open your third eye

Something user told you on Sup Forums is hardly proof of anything.

t. pekka nordsen

m8, it's a pretty fool proof plan. if they spot anything on the xray and pull you to the side, you just swallow it. easily done

Sweet pic bro

No, just an average Norwegian.

Depends who you ask. Always,the best way is to ask other tourists. Never, ever the street dealers

I still wouldn't risk it. But, then again, maybe I'm just a pussy. Or brave, because I dare do drugs sold to me by some spanish dude trying to rip me off.

You know that can take more than one x-ray and that anomalies are going to send up flags for retakes.

Foolproof plan until stomach acid starts breaking things down while you wait for an MRI.

>Sakho literally gets caught with literal performance enhancing drugs
>gets 30-day ban
>some Finnish lad does a cheeky bump of coke
>banned for 2 years

literally disgusting

The best part is when therese johaug gets maximum 2 months :>

Nothing illegal about being aff yer nut in an airport mate

>kolo toure gets six (6) months for a weight loss pill

huh

yea, they do drink a lot, but most of them get along with portuguese people just fine.

they work for low wages because most of them send money back to romania, and even if they are paid like slaves, it is still more money that what they would make back there.

because they're romanian