ITT: explain why you haven't killed yourself

ITT: explain why you haven't killed yourself

you start faggot

Life is pretty great

My dad would kill himself.

why does that matter. youd be dead

biggest reason is that too many people give a shit, and i have hope that life will be great eventually.

pussy & drugs have a lil something to do with it haaa

what do you do? :)

I agree, no intention to kill myself here.

*skeptical*

elaborate

Because I value his life

Because I'm not a useless fuck and there's a lot of shit I want to do.

Too much effort required and not enough motivation

Go on

Because I'm worried there is nothing on the other side

mostly downers(budumtsss)

marijuana, oxycodone, occassional lsd. marijuana is the only regular thing though

Sounds like you give daddy a hole

For a job you deadshit

i work at a five guys & a t-mobile

been considering giving up drugs and going to work at Merck

Watch out taking the oxy user I started slowly as well before you know it you are puking as you drown in your own sweat waiting for the heroin since its the only cheap opiate available

I'm rather happy with my life. Loser

Worth a try, can always go back

heroin isn't really an option for me. too many people expect things from me.

much love though

I have at least an album's worth of poetry and riffs I need to put to record. I want to see the world. I want to have a shitload of children to help counterbalance the overwhelming idiocy on this fucked planet.

never considered that i could go back. i saw it as kind of an end of my youth. thank you for that

>Merck
where you from?

any clean alternatives for oxycodone that you could reccommend?

Just turned 29 get more money than i should from the war,i honestly dont know,haavent got laid in almost a year

pennsylvania

Plenty of time for whatever man

My boyfriend honestly. Without him I would certainly kill myself

Obviously, I mean what part, 215fag here.

What makes you think he will stick around?

upper bucks county, 215 same as you

Because I'm terrified of non-existence

that's a fleeting reason for living. no one person should ever be your everything.

Maybe he will, maybe he won't. But right now he's all I need to keep my heart beating.

If I could find other reasons I would. Before I met him I was literally a month away from going through with it

Theres a girl I can see myself having a future with.... cliche ik but whatever

Got to go to church tomorrow but ill be hungover as usual

I like how easy being dead sounds lmao

What if you go to hell

you don't think that kind of dependency is toxic?

only five guys i've been in recently around there would be the quakertown one

I concure

i mean a realm full of sinners couldn't be that bad

pass the weed, satan

ya... i could see that. I can't explain the fear easily, but something about not existing, not feeling anything, not having a mind to think sometimes keeps me up at night.
When I was a kid, I used to be afraid to fall asleep because I didn't like not being in control of myself and I always had a fear that if I fall asleep I might never wake up again.

Eternal torture

there's one in doylestown. but i do live in quakertown

Because it's not part of my plan.

eventually you would get used to it

i didn't know if there were any others, or if you would consider doylestown upper bucks. i work in quakertown so the one up there is the only one i go to periodically. there's also a t mobile right next to it isn't there?

because tangerines keep me going

nothingness used to seem scary. i kind of desire it now

Whats the plan then?

i did, but they brought me back

sounds like a buncha hooey

Did that change you

the only reason i havent is because of the mess it would leave for my parents, i wouldnt want them to find a bloody mess kek.

yeah, but I don't work at that one. where do you work, user?

cant buy a rope, too conspicuous, dont live alone

cant buy a gun, wont pass background check for Dx reasons

cant buy fent or N, too expensive

wat do?

cant buy a rope, too conspicuous, dont live alone

cant buy a gun, wont pass background check for Dx reasons

cant buy fent or N, too expensive

wat do Sup Forums?

Well what am I supposed to do? Maybe later on I'll fine more reason over time, but as it stands now it's my man.

What are you supposed to do?

Find another reason to keep going. Or it could be literally be the end of you.

How can your life be that bad that its just him, hes not special

That's actually a really good point hell would be nothing after some time

I've already made the lives of my parents needlessly difficult and expensive. I owe it to them to at least gain the appearance of a stable life, outlive them, and then finally call it quits.

was depressed for a year
did drugs the year after that
went into rehab the year after that
got counseling
eventually i came to the point where i was happy to be alive again.
it's still a struggle vs depression, if i'm honest. but it's easier now than it was then

I wouldn't want to spoil it

cause I have great friends, I'm fairly fit and after I broke up with my ex we both still wanted to fuck each other because similar kinks but didnt want to actually date so now we're fuckbuddies

to add to this, i wouldn't make another suicide attempt again. why waste other people's time and trouble when they're just gonna resurrect me anyways

Because although it sucks not knowing what's gonna happen, if I kill myself I don't get to find out.

i work at a production shop, making steel pails

it's just cool to see someone else from the area on here, too

Thats a good life. Not boring shit every day

Well without him it would be the end anyway. Like I said, later on who knows? But right now he's my reason.

He's not special to you, but to me he is more valuable than gold.

Why do you fuckers care anyway? Fuck.

kek

talk to someone and stop being such a coward about facing your problems.

there isn't. retard.

eh, i managed to create for myself some small purpose.

that, and fear

Its very interesting

Mostly moral support from family not to mention More drugs and alcohol than my body should be able to handle.

i often come here when i feel suicidal

>But right now he's all I need to keep my heart beating.

>but right now he's all I want to live for

ftfy

So i can laugh at all the dead people.

Why dont you just off yourself now then, whats the point

It's sunday, that makes like you and everybody else.

we jolly undead must stick together

I think I'm attractive and could get pussy if I tried. Once I've tried to get pussy and fail I'll probably end it, but right now Idk if I'm capable or not, and I'm too nervous to try. So, I'm stuck here until I get some courage or find another reason to live.

I suppose that's fair. But hey. Every journey starts with a single step. Now that I have him I am in a better situation instead of just being alone and festering in my sadness. So who knows? It's only up from here.

jump from a high place, duh.

> I can't

it requires careful foresight and management of emotional well being. preventative maintenance, if you will

You're always in control, but when you're asleep your consciousness is basically taking a coffee break at the control panel, putting it's feet up and waiting till it needs to start punching in commands the next morning.

pussy is overrated. but nothing is impossible. just gotta get FIT

well i doubt this shithole helps any, just a bunch of lowlifes, introverts, perverts, psychos and fucked up assholes, but at least we're all in it together. at least anyone who's been here a while

bitch ass spiteful ass plan makin' bitch.

I dont have a gun

>tfw Dark Souls is my favorite game

go to church, fag

I don't feel that down yet, but I do understand. Wish I could help you man.
I'm on a long downswing myself stemming from physical injury, but the belief that as long as I put effort into life happiness will come.
I know it sounds like some poster or religion fate shit. I personally don't believe in a God, but as funny as it sounds I do look at how Butters from a South Park episode put his pain. He said something along the lines that painful moments/times make the beautiful moments more enjoyable and gives you more appreciation for those times (Raisins was the episode i think)
Anyway, even though the pain in life for everyone seems to last longer or happen more often than pleasure, I've always believed that putting in the effort is still worth it for those beautiful moments.
I'll stop this preachy shit with a quote I've always liked by Khalil Gibran
"We only live to discover beauty. All else is a form of waiting"

yeah, but there's some decent people here and there.

Some of us are normal, and functional, just so we're clear.
Although Sup Forums has this le edgy facade of being a bunch of fucked up and depraved crazy people, it's just a bunch of 12 year olds trying to sound cool.