Feels thread Sup Forums

Feels thread Sup Forums
>OC
>greentexts
Any feels are welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!VFMnHKgI!AJujONz1TT1dBl3KwfqR9LWU8FhXE8_wQODJ14gE0tc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just want someone to hold my had as I die.

But I'm going to quit my job before I'm fired, I'm always late and they have to here me by now. If I try, I'll get a monthly budget together that's

I like to stroke it

???

I don't really have any friends. I've gone months where the only person I've talked out outside of work is an ex-girlfriend who lives across the country now. I've put myself out there repeatedly, tried getting involved in clubs and stuff, and I really just don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Regardless, today an old friend that I used to hang out with constantly texted me. He said we should hang out. We ended up going to the gym together, and then as we were leaving he asked me about Zelda. When I asked if he wanted to hang out and play it, he told me that no, he was instead going to go home and eat a pizza.

this is so fucking beta. dont add elipses to the end of a fucking text message. you arent speaking. there is no need to add a pause/trail off unless you are an attention seeking and self loathing shit.

And? He can make his own decisions. I wouldn't make a big deal out of it unless you need something to cry about

its not really oc, but ive never had a gf and im alone OP

it seems i always fuck everything up and end up alone and friendless, its always the same, things start looking up and i get happier, but then i fuck something up and end up like this

You spent some time together, maybe they just wanted to be alone. Some people can't hang out with people all day without a recharge.

Unless you can get another job lined up first, always let them fire you, otherwise you can't get unemployment, then you'll really be fucked.

>last weekend in the army
>big deal since i've hated every second of it for the past three and half years
>decide i wanted to go out to maybe a bar or club or something socal to celebrate
>look in my phone for someone to go out with
>realize i have no friends
>end up going to denny's alone instead

pic related

was the food good?

I wish i had friends in real life who understood me.

So many great internet friends that I dont think I'll ever see.

I want to die a lot but can't pull the trigger. People tell me I'm a good friend, but I'm really only there to hear their complaints and not talk. The best conversations I have is with a 17 year old chick and I'm 22. I want to talk to talk to a therapist but I always find a reason to not mention it when I have the chance. I don't believe in God so I don't have that to fall back on. Sometimes all I want to do is lay in bed all day and when I do, I feel like a colossal waste of air. I don't know what to do.

yeah it's always good, plus i appreciate a good meal since i don't have any means of cooking in my piece of shit barracks lol. what are you doing on this fine saturday night user

this is me exactly but I'm 21 and don't even have a 17 y/o girl to talk to. i try to be nice to people, I'm told that I'm funny (even though i know thats just what people say when they really mean "theres nothing else good about you") but nobody wants to be around me. i live by myself and i truthfully have no idea why i haven't killed myself yet

whats ur hobbies?

whats ur hobbies?

nothing much browsing Sup Forums wondering why i haven't progressed in my life

I feel happy and awesome

How you achieve this

i'm in the same boat man, just try and think about a bright future.

i don't have any, not even kidding. i stopped smoking weed a few months ago and just managed to kick my xanax addiction and using those 2 were like my whole life.... literally smoked all day every day and was on 5-6 bars a day at my peak

i dont feel anything

>haven't spent any time together in 6 months
> 45 minutes at the gym then nah man, pizza

I mean sure, it's his decision, but that was the first time since the beginning of December that I hung out with anyone. Sorry my loneliness doesn't meet your high standards for feels.

I tried to kill myself last year. I drove my car out to the middle of nowhere, ran a hose from the tail pipe into the car, duct-taped everything up. I had a cooler of beer in the front seat with me. Let me tell you, that was the best beer I ever had. It went down so cold and smooth. I don't remember passing out, but when I did, I fell forward and hit the button for the hazard lights. Some fucking kids driving around in the middle of the night saw the flashing lights and found me.

I got taken to a hospital. Family and "friends" starting calling and coming by. Not to offer support, but to tell me what a selfish asshole I was. "Didn't you ever stop to think about how this would affect ME?" Fucking people.

Just waiting for the right time to do it again.

One of these days she'll talk to me, or maybe i'll talk to her. I just miss my best friend, fuck.

It's so much easier to give advice, but like me, you should talk to a therapist. Someone that listens. I imagine living alone can really add to your loneliness. If at all possible, perhaps search for a roommate. I'm positive there are plenty of good things about you. Either you don't see it or you need help bringing those aspects out. I wish you the best of luck brother.

Problem is i haven't killed myself because i have nothing to kill myself with

I was going to just shoot myself, but I'm sick of guns getting a bad rap, so I went with the car method. Now, all my guns got taken away and I can't buy them anymore.

I play yugioh some and binge watch shows. I used to fish a lot, but haven't for a long time time.

Don't give a fuck about anything. I live a carefree life.I move to place to place exploring the world and the oportunities i have to change it. i sleep in my car cuz i don't want to waste money in aparmaments. I sometimes move to friends houses and stay there for a while. Its amazing how many friends you can make just by exploring the world,as of now i have no specific goal. I just enjoy the ride and try to do as many things as possible cuz we only live once.thats my happines

thanks Sup Forumsro, i appreciate your kind words and wish you luck too. i probably should talk to a therapist but i can't force myself to do that

Did they take your guns because they thoguht you were gonna kill yourslef

34, wage slave, 2 kids, wife is stay at home mom, I make too much money for low income housing, but I can't buy a house/my credit is garbage, and non low income housing is more than I can pay. I'm due to get another raise in october which will probably put me out of my kids' medicaid and getting insurance at 230$ every 2 weeks is going to absolutely going to break our backs. I have life insurance, I need to figure out how to end it accidentally.

You smell like shit, youll never see msot of the world and im sure you eat like shit. Freedom is never free. People do not like you, they feel sorry for you.

just kinda chillin here doing blow and writing some thoughts down. I'm a '93 and don't really have much going on in life or to look forward to atm.
The dumb thing is that I have very little desire to break the cycle. I feel like an idiot but I'm content with it

I appreciate it as well man. I'm in the same place as you therapist wise. Maybe one day we can either push ourselves to go or solve the issue that's preventing us.

Why doesn't your wife get a job?

Why does life beat us down why can't things go right for us? Even when we want it to happen

That's a pretty defeatist attitude man, not that I'm judging really.
What makes you feel that way as an absolute?

Yes.

She will once both the kids are in school, for right now it's more economical for her to stay at home with them. if she makes even just a little bit of taxible income the kids will lose their medicaid, so there goes 500$ a month for insurance, then another 500$ or so a month for childcare. Then there are the risks involved in daycares. not much point in sending her to work at this point.

Double-check your policy. It might have a suicide clause.Some policies will still pay out after suicide if a certain number of years have gone by.

alright..

>be me
>have separated parents
>mother has sever asthma, disabled and cant work because of it
>abused by my father from age 4 to 9
>bullied at school nearly every day until junior year of HS
>some fucking cunt kid almost broke my spine
>every time I try to get help bullying gets worse
>only escape is coming home to my mom and drawing, playing with toys, etc
>mom finally finds out about abuse from bruises
>she gets custody of me, no more abuse, thank god
>lost most of my memory about abuse over the years, never had a therapist either
>new stepdad is chill
>meet his dad, literal angel. always spoiled me and made sure i was happy, even helped my mom in court cases
>hefuckingdies.png
>mygrandmafuckingdiestoo.jpg
>fast forward to 8th grade
>stepdad gets sick, almost dies
>wheelchair bound for the rest of his life, has a colostomy bag and MS
>mom does her best to take care of him, now have 2 disabled parents, so were poor as fuck
>fast forward to junior year
>get gf
>cheats on me 11 months later for some ugly fuck
>never really had friends in school, except for a few
>get self conscious
>start getting shallow and try hooking up with tinder hoes
>realize what a piece of shit i am and start smoking weed
>lost all the friends i had online from playing games over the years
>get lonelier and lonelier, nights get colder and colder
>get depressed as fuck and try cutting
>mom puts me in hospital after finding out, spend a week in the psych hospital
>get shitty depression meds
>stop taking them, starting to get depressed again
>dropped out of college
>lost my job
>have to lie to my mom and pretend i work when i dont

pic unrelated

the hardest part about waking up is remembering what you tried to forget last night.

goodnight Sup Forums

goodnight Sup Forumsro

Every time in my life when I try to make a change I get reminded of why I'm worthless trash that shouldn't even live. Here an example
>know this girl
>know her for a pretty long time
>6/10 but I can handle
>thought she was a good person
>one day I ask her out she turns me down spreads rumors about me and ruins my social life

This has happen 4 times with multiple women

I fucking love all of you guys, even if I'm just a stranger on the internet I just wanna say it

We love you back

No homo

love you Sup Forumsro

I'm starting my pizza delivery gig Sunday at 4PM, I want it just to pay for rent (and maybe a little extra $600-$1000/mth).

I'm trying to change, it's just hard. Thanks for the advice

thanks m8, love you too

20, at uni, second year- failing due to not studying/attending due to depression/other Fucking things
Spent whole student loan
Zero money in bank, living off what small tinned food I have left (Fucking starving), cold house, don't get more money for another month

Hope those nice trips mean some nice tips!

that's what you get, you had a great opportunity and you blew it.

I figured there was a rationale. I hate how government programs really make it difficult to move past them once you have any sort of dependency. I probably wouldn't kill myself unless my family also hated my guts in your scenario though

Work was insanely hard. More like I took an opportunity that wasn't meant for me

I lost my job about two weeks ago, walked out because my boss made me want to blow my brains out. now I'm unemployed, scared to death of the inside of my own brain. all I want to do is take my sleep meds, go to bed, and never wake up.

I've been stuck listening to an album I made for the past 3 hours because it's the only thing that I've done in my life that I'm proud of. and it doesn't help that it's melancholy ambient music.

or maybe it does. I haven't felt anything in the past three hours either. I've just been existing. barely.

I'm going out for a smoke. here's the album if anyone's interested. if I can't find work within the next month or so, it may be the only thing to best remember me by,
mega.nz/#!VFMnHKgI!AJujONz1TT1dBl3KwfqR9LWU8FhXE8_wQODJ14gE0tc

impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they give up

I'm having a lot of girl problems right now. I feel extremely alone all the time, mostly because I'm still reeling from the end of a 6 year relationship. It's been 2 years, but it still affects me daily.

I'm sort of seeing one girl. We've hung out a few times and made out. It's weird though, she's not good at communication, and I'm really unsure how to handle things. We've never really gone out on a date, and when I texted her to ask if she wanted to go out sometime she never responded. It doesn't help that I have a lot of anxiety, so I'm getting paranoid if I'm doing something wrong. I haven’t messaged her recently, because I feel like I’ve been doing everything and she hasn’t reached out to me.

I've also been getting involved with a married woman my age. I've known her for a bit, we get along pretty well. The past few times I've seen her there's been some definite sexual tension. We've made out before, but it was a night we were both drinking. Twice this past week when we hung out we ended up holding hands, and talking about our issues with anxiety and BPD. I don't talk about that with anyone, and finding out that she deals with the same stuff was a huge turn on. It's so comforting knowing that she understands what I deal with. She said that she wanted to get lunch sometime and talk about it, but I haven't reached out to her about when that's going to happen. I don't want to overstep my bounds, but from what I have gathered, she's in an open relationship anyway.

Cont.

The other girl is a longtime friend of mine. We've smoked a lot of weed and done other shit together. We've gotten to know each other really well. She knew me when I was with my ex of 6 years, and she was married at the time. Recently, she was with a guy for a few months and then she got pregnant. She was really excited. Then she miscarried and dumped the guy because he was a leech. I got really worried about her, this past week when I was drunk I messaged her and said that I would do everything I could for her, and if she wanted to move here, I'd take care of her. I'm not sure why I did that. I guess I have feelings for her. In the past, we've talked about stuff that friends shouldn't really talk about, mostly sexual things. She told me once that she could make me cum really hard, and it would be the best I've ever had. It was mostly light-hearted, but I believe when people say things like that it's at least partially serious. I would really like to be with her, and I know she cares deeply about me. But am I just projecting my loneliness onto her? I was stupid to message her the other day saying what I said. She probably got really weirded out. I want to message her again to make sure that she is OK, but I don't feel like I can do it again without seeming needy. I am needy right now, but I don't want to look that way. It's not a good look. No one wants someone who’s needy.

Cont.

Like I said, all of this is coming from this hole in my heart from my long-time ex. I’m still not over it. I’ll never be over it. I need someone. I want to be with someone. I’ve had one relationship since she left, and that girl broke up with me without really giving a reason why. She kept saying I was the perfect boyfriend, but she “had to work on herself”. I have thought about that a lot, and taken it to mean that she just didn’t see herself being with me or that she thought I was still dealing with my long-term ex and not ready for a commitment. Maybe that’s true. I don’t miss my ex, quite the opposite really. I miss being in a committed relationship. I want to give myself entirely to another person. I miss sleeping next to someone every night. I miss holding hands in the grocery story. I want to cuddle after work every day. It was all taken from me. I am desperate for it again. I think that’s why I’m trying to get involved with these other girls. I have to put myself out there, even though it kills me. The anxiety of the unknown is so painful. But there can be no relationship with anyone unless I put my heart on the line. That scares me, and motivates me. It’s a horrible idea to try and get with any of these girls, really. But I don’t know what else to do. I need someone so badly. I am so painfully alone.

If you read any of that, you have my thanks. Advice isn't really necessary. I'm going to keep making mistakes about this.

>tips
Here's to hoping

Is this thread still alive anons

Yes

Stuck with one girl for 4 years, she wasn't right in the head. Constantly had to talk her out of killing herself on a daily basis, she didn't let me have my own friends because she thought that would make me ignore her. She called the cops on me twice because I didn't pick up the phone. I couldn't easily break up with her because every time I tried she would put herself in the hospital with a half assed suicide attempt. I'm not sure if she truly planned to die or just keep my around. After a while I give up and let her do it. She survived but at least I was out. Full on fear of girls at that point but I have to go study abroad for a while and the people in the nearby dorms are overwhelmingly female so I get over it. My friends back home set me up with a girl and I'm trying my best to make it work. Skills with girls are far from what they should be. Things start getting better but then crazy ex gf comes back with a knife. Friends held her back and I got the fuck out of their, shaken up again but still trying my best. Trying to get a bit more serious with current gf but she's started ignoring me because we've been together for over a year and I've been to scared to even hold her hand

smoke finsihed

i'm so glad my brother is here, he's my younger brother but so much more successful than me
but i'm afraid that one day he'll just stop trying to help me and that'll be the day that all hope is lost and i just end it all

i'm sorry i've been a burden to everyone around me. i've tried so hard to feel better but it never works

Why is everything wrong with me? Why was I born with a small dick no talents, not being able to grow muscles. Why do I have all this weight. Hell one time I ate little to nothing for a month I gained weight. I gained FUCKING WEIGHT. WHUY CANT MY BODY WORK RIGHT WHY WHY CANT I HAVE A GF AND SIME ONE TO CUDDLE WITH. AFTER ALL I DO NOTHING WORKS

you either have to do cardio for burning fat and then lifting or lifting and then cardio if you are a skinnyfat

Thanks user I'll try. Would should be my diet?

check /fit/
if you want to be fed (heh) a foodplan, google something like "budget eating plan" or "*calorie amount here* eating plan for students"

Probably...

All my friends have drifted away and zero girls show interest in me when I put myself out there.
Im not beta nor am I ugly. I do not get it.
I just want a nice girl, maybe even a friend who cares.
It's horrible this way. advice please

Spinach and water, don't take post workout shit. It's just a fuck ton of calories. Take amino acids and chocolate milk instead, or forgo the chocolate milk.

Really?

Based on...

Meh always make sure im clean and freedom is free brother atleast in a murica

Maybe you are trying too hard

im 16 and i've never really had anything terrible happen in my life i just feel numb. Like i have friends but im not super close w any of them theres nobody i talk to whose convos mean anything. the only thing i care about is the gym and i've built a pretty good physique. ive seen girls mire but never had a gf or even first kiss. i just feel kinda bored w life if that makes any sense. not super sad not happy no emotion just kinda numb.

Talk to your university. They might have some grants they can pull out of their ass for you. You have to actually try though, life's hard and school isn't going to be an exception. I believe in you m8

>I've gone months where the only person I've talked out outside of work is an ex-girlfriend who lives across the country now. I've put myself out there repeatedly, tried getting involved in clubs and stuff, and I really just don't know what I'm doing wrong.

You sound like me.

Enjoy your underage ban.

You should be happy you got 420

Both checked boys

thanks buddy

kek beta faggot

Fuuuuuck, this is also me. Except I go to ihop

I also do no drugs nor am i alcholic im as clean as water. I have my own plans for my future