Can a 5 inch dick please a woman whose given birth?

Can a 5 inch dick please a woman whose given birth?
Will also probably be a feels thread once the piss taking has died down

don't ever post a square ass on here again.

Do the legs redeem me?

Yea just depends on how long after. My girl is pretty tight and she has had a kid.

And I'd just like to point out that's 3 dubs in a row

Yes. I boned a few broads that could take a fist. They still came from my average American penis.

Do some kegels and get to it.
I don't see why it wouldn't please you. Unless you just aren't into it.

I've had a kid, I get it.

More

Here.. This is her pussy right now..

Show us your mangled axe wound

Depends on what you can provide her in other areas.

There is this strange dynamic where the more resources you can provide, the less skill you need to 'please' a women.

have a 3 inch dick and be poor, you'll be laughed at.

have a 3 inch dick and be resource mine, you'll be an Olympian in the sack.

for men, women just have to be fit and look good.

For women it is all of the above and also be a good provider, be successful, be desired by other women, be a complete cuck and at the same time be the leader she needs.

Also are you fucking retarded? why would you ever try to get involved with a single mother. You're stepping past the boundary of desperation into stupidity.

(another valuable life lesson, NEVER rely on a women to handle birth control)

Simply because I genuinely have feelings for her, I've been a neet for 4 years and she's bringing me out of it, i care about her, she's said she'll have a kid of mine.. I don't mind bringing up a kid that isn't mine as long as I have a kid of my own too?

holy shit i havent laughed this hard in a long time

Show us her blown out asshole too

Is it loose to you?
Don't base it on the size of her pussy lips
That has nothing to do with the tightness

If anything bigger lips make her more sensitive

>mangled axe wound
holy shit my sides

You sure? I haven't slept with her yet, Ive been too worried thinking she could fit a train up there.. Here's another photo for you anyway

Hahaha.

That is the best fucking thing I've ever heard.

Another one

you won't even be able to touch both sides at the same time

More.. Please don't die thread

>Simply because I genuinely have feelings for her, I've been a neet for 4 years and she's bringing me out of it, i care about her, she's said she'll have a kid of mine.. I don't mind bringing up a kid that isn't mine as long as I have a kid of my own too?

You clearly don't understand the level of risk involved in what your choosing to do.

How much do you know about her child's father, if she isn't claiming support from him, you should be able to see the blinding red alert lights flashing. Why did their relationship end?

The fact that she says 'i'm willing to have your baby' is like nuclear alert level warning. I'm guessing that second alimony check coming in each month sounds real appealing to her.

you need to be aware of every risk with this. Most fast marriages end in complete failure. Of most marriages, most men end up becoming wage slaves to their ex wives and to the state.

I'll give you a gun, 50% of the bullets are blanks, 50% of them are real, would you take that risk?

Ask men who are state slaves what they think. The cards are against you, don't be stupid.

Yes user I'm sure
I took my gf in high schools virginity and she has some meat flaps
I busted her hymen and she bled the first 3 times
Pussy lips size has nothing to do with tightness

She's still with her bf.. But he is a cunt who just sits On Xbox all day.. She claims she's going to leave him by may.. If by the first of June she hasn't left him I'm going to murder him in front of their child.. I know where she lives and I hope you believe I'm not messing around..
I like to think that, but it feels like a safe space. In my head, and please, correct me because I may be wrong, but after having a child I'd have thought the tightness would be saggy.

ahh i see. (this is the part where i realize that this is all made up bullshit, or you have an IQ of around 70, either way you can make your own mistakes).

Is her bf black?
She looks like a coal burner

Why do you think that?
No he's white

How old are you?
She looks to be about 32

Just curious if she's trying to take advantage of someone younger

>she is cheating on her BF with you
so you already know shes unfaithful trash, if she can do it to him, she can do it to you
>They are still together
meaning he is still legally a provider for her and the child, when he leaves, you'll be taking on that responsibility until she goes through the hassle of claiming alimony from him
>has a kid with a 'cunt' who sits on xbox all day
she is a terrible judge of character and makes terrible life decisions
>says she'll have your kid
literally what the fuck, you don't see the issue with this? she is still with another man and she has told you this.

I literally can't help you, you're a retarded cuck.

I'm going to end my life then, it's for the best.

user there's other girls out there
Before I met my current gf I had this girl that was totally in to me
She was cute,funny but I started to notice things about her
Like she had a serious agnger/emotional problem

Then I found out she had 2 black kids by 2 different black guys in 2 years and neither of them were around

Point is
Things are not always as good as they seem or as bad