Friendly reminder white husband/black wife divorce rate is 44% lower than white/white marriages

friendly reminder white husband/black wife divorce rate is 44% lower than white/white marriages

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States#Marital_instability_among_interracial_and_same-race_couples
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because he's afraid of being shot

I'd hit that one hard!

why?

Look at that nigger licking the master race's pussy like a good little slave.

Because nigger women recognize the superiority of the master race and they want that income stability.

When you go white, your credit gets tight

truth.

Bleached > blacked

because nobody wants to marry a nigger in the first place. no marriages to divorce from.

because niggers cant afford lawyers

>not waiting a qt submissive black wife

don't show your shit taste pls

Good gawd I would never let that go

Jumped the broom with this one back in 2008. Made it 5 years 10 months till we were divorced.

is it similar for other interracial couplings? possibly some connection between overcoming that stigma and quality relationships? why the fuck am I even bothering to ask this in what is obviously just a "post hot black chicks thread?"

Me

Don't be a fucking racist! It doesn't matter if you black or white man.. WE ARE ALL HUMANS
(no i'm not new)

Its possible. Unfortunately, most white women feel like they fucked up if their son brings home anything but a blond haired blue eyed college girl. I was married to a chamorra girl before i divorced her and married a halfrican.

won't ever catch me with someone thats got no eyebrows

>WE ARE ALL HUMANS
We're all different sub species as well. So it' definitely does matter you fucking idiot. Take an upper level genetics and evolution class, nigger lover.

She got some wild friends too

Is that good news for bill or good news for nia?

Damn she's hot, I'd put a baby in her too.

Why so much hate man?

And waaaaaaaaaay lower in frequency. What's your point, professor?

The point is that you are a cock lover

Best file name ever

I think the point he's trying to make is that we should marry black women, because they won't divorce us and take our money like white women will.

Also friendly reminder that black women age less dramatically because of reduced sun damage.

what a doll

You can divorce someone if he's not here.

would you, Sup Forums?

Are you OP, or just as retarded as OP? Because, looking at this objectively, the statement OP makes proves fuck all. If 5 couples out of 100 are w males/b females, which is what i am betting are close to the actual numbers if even that frequency, and 50% of all marriages fail, the you're still going to get 47 white couples staying married vs 5 mixed, and that's with a 100% success rate, which OP already stated does not happen. So, OP's statement proves fuck all.

Underrated.

Not OP and not the guy you're replying too, but you can pretty much read the statistics they're talking about here. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States#Marital_instability_among_interracial_and_same-race_couples

Maybe that's because they're uncommon and hard to get a decent reading on. People pay way too much attention to race.