handy dandy

Patrick Swayze jr

trips

alaskan george bush people

Chubgar, Destroyer of Cock

Mr. Handy

hand

reroll

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

damn it I need trips, not shitty dubs

rollin

Lefty

What the heck did you just flipping say about me, you big meanie? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tiny Tots Program, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the girl's bathroom, and I have over 300 confirmed noogies. I am trained in Nerf warfare and I have the most gold stars in the entire kindergarten class. You are nothing to me but just another butthead. I will beat you the heck up with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my dang words. You think you can get away with saying that baloney to me on the glowy type-box? Think again, doodiehead. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of teachers across the USA and your parents are being called to pick you up right now so you better prepare for the spanking, junior. The spanking that wipes out the dumb little thing you call your playtime. You're in big darn trouble, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can wedgie you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed fartfights, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States PTA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your dorky bottom off the face of the playground, you little poopypants. If only you could have known what serious punishments your little "smartypants" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your goshdarned tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you silly doofus. I will spray boogers all over you and you will cry about it. You're frickin grounded, buttmunch.

nerf this

Dildo #3

Palmela Handerson

Amy Schumer

Call it "please help me, I'm dying inside. I'm alone. Everyday of my life is hell and everyday I hope I stop living so I don't have to feel anymore"

left hand

Holy shit please this. Rerolling

Girlfriend

Wife Smacker

so close

roll

Baby Smasher

nigger shaker

The Cock Holster

Shaft Stroker 3001™

How the fuck has nobody gotten trips yet

James the nigger hating faggot

Rerolling

I'm so goddamned lonely

Chicken Jerker

Rerolling x2

Francisco, the jewish closet homosexual

roll plz

trips

rerolling for Palmela Handerson

Jerkoff Workoff

shit

so close

Masterb8er

WINRAR

doesn't count

the Sup Forums browser

Cock Magnet

Baby Strangler

Jizz Extractor

Bitch hand

reroll

Nose

cancer that you are

Right hand

Niggercunt 3000

All my children

Rosie O'Donnel

Ball juicer

quads

I would just have a look at s.n.a.p,c.h.a.t,y(,)me to leak your ex-gfs nudes.

Autismtron 9000

If this got trips I would fucking kill myself

Roll Nigger fister

Reroll

Hand

Jackie Mcjackerson

name it John

Handy McDickFuck

Foot

blarfbog the steamed

Testicle #3

Meaty.

Why don't you go visit s,n,a.p.c,h.a,t,y(,)me to leak your ex-gfs nudes.

name your hand. Hi have you met my husband his names dick.

Alt left

Adolf Hitler.

Because I've never had a girlfriend, you fuck