Hey buddy. You see that girl at the end of the bar? She just told me she got into a big fight with her boyfriend...

Hey buddy. You see that girl at the end of the bar? She just told me she got into a big fight with her boyfriend...some guy named Chad, I think? Anyway, she told me she wants to get back at him by fucking the first guy that talks to her.

So, what're you say to her?

>fucking the first guy that talks to her.
>she told me

This dick ain't gonna suck itself.

lel

>tips fedora
>m'lady

could've been a girl telling you this. Though that might be too unrealistic

You hot. Lets fuck

Sounds great but I've got a gruul raid at 8:30

>So, what're you say to her?
>what are you say to her

SOME WEATHER WE'RE HAVING, HUH?

checked and sweet baby jesus i laughed. well played sir, well played indeed.

Is your Dad single?

>walk up to her
>"h-hey"
>she says we should get out of here
>ohgod.jpg
>didn't think I'd get this far
>she asks my place or yours
>"I live with my mom so yours"
>her eyes light up and she grabs my penis through my jeans
>rock hard
>get nervous and run away
>trip on my feet
>spaghetti falls out of my pockets
>look back at her with tears in my eyes
>she kneels down and seductively takes a spaghetti and slurps it down
>nut
>mfw
>

Just thought of the most social awkward thing I've said (was invited to a birthday party across the street by a girl around my age, went there but left 20 minutes later with that as my excuse)

I mean i was the fucking main tank and raid leader. They needed me.

LMAO. holy shit bro i'd buy you a beer if i could.

Hey, at least i got a chunk of cake

I'll do you one better. I repeatedly ducked out of my junior prom to coach my buddy who was tanking MC on my warrior. Told my date I had a family emergency but I wouldn't just leave her there.

I waited six god damn months for my pauldrons and I'll be god damned if they drop the week I can't be there.

I know those feels well

I got my GF in HS playing hoping she would be the new priest healer we needed badly

We're married now, but she didn't max out until sometime in wrath (around the time of the tournament if i remember correctly) even though I started her during BC (shortly after BT was opened)

She insisted she wanted to level as a healer, which meant very slow healing, though I can't blame her, I did the same thing in vanilla (leveled as a tank)

i'll walk up chug her drink and tell her we're going upstairs

broads in bars,barflies
they are good for a few lays,carry out food,till the next tatted baldy badboy shows up

"I'm your guy"