Revenge of the Fappening Thread. Don't expect new leaks besides that NN Demi one

Revenge of the Fappening Thread. Don't expect new leaks besides that NN Demi one.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/xGBMs
imgur.com/a/xGBMs
fappening2017.blogspot.com/
76chan.org/sp/res/303116.html
youtu.be/5ic9B_DeSCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hi

where the nudes???

there was imgur link. let me see if i can find it.

Didn't even know who Jillian Murray was till now. Thanks b/

imgur.com/a/xGBMs

imgur.com/a/xGBMs

imgur.com/a/xGBMs

Apparently the body model for Liara. Couldn't have spotted her in a room with 3 women unless the other 2 were Lena Dunham and Amy Schumer.

Any links to the videos?

whose this?

Supposedly this guy has them.
fappening2017.blogspot.com/

I wouldn't bet on it lasting long before he's either (1) overloaded and shut down or (2) reported and shut down.

>mfw emma hired russina hackers to get the heat off of her leaks with Paige shit

Sportschan has them
76chan.org/sp/res/303116.html

More might be posted on there since Sup Forums is the biggest board

Amy Schumer anyone?

Your dubs demand respect, your question does not. I am conflicted...

hahaha this was the first thing I thought of seeing the maddox and woods vid

Bumping for Anybody new

>imgur.com/a/xGBMs
Whoa. Wonder how long that will stay up.

Okie
youtu.be/5ic9B_DeSCQ

bump... whose that??

There won't be anybody new. We dropped to z-listers before 24 hours had passed.

Been up for 3 days.

A new Demi Lovato pic was posted less than an hour ago but ok

Shit. Imgur was shutting those things down within hours in the first round. What changed?

Selena will get nude one day, I hope

Fappening for ecelebs when

lena meyer landrut. she is a german singer.

You mean the NN pic that looks suspiciously like a behind the scenes pic at a photoshoot?

I would bet $100 right now she already has. She dated Justin Bieber ffs. She's just too high-value right now.

A shitty NN pic. Nothing to see here.

Hope

Not as much attention. Emma is the only one people would really bother getting outraged about and the nudes are somewhat debatable whether they're real or not. The others are just, eh. I mean Demi's good, but she only has one which was released not too long ago, as is Amanda but nobody gives much of a shit about the rest.

Because she would have a pillow at a photoshoot, right?

Sup Forums threads are built on hope.

Ha yeah

You must not have been around for the original leaks cause NN pics were how the majority of them started.

Van Halen had no brown m&m's backstage. A pillow at a photoshoot seems a trivial request.

Made my day

Thanks for post. Maybe I'm the stupid one (and I am on Sup Forums so probably), but I can't believe she'll have more explicit ones.

I remember reading a story about that. He had that little line in with instructions about double checking the wires and live lines for the stage for safety. If there were no brown or whatever color m&m's he knew they read it all

I'm sure she does

Find the photoshoot pics where she's wearing that Adidas jacket then. Oh wait, you can't

Correct. Absolutely brilliant. Supposedly more recently Jack White or some such did it with a "secret" guac recipe. Which some idiot college newspaper posted, thereby contractually preventing him from ever performing there again.

you gotta be really young or new. Demi had a bunch of nudes and stuff from over 6 years ago...they just never came out except for a few and the heavily watermarked ones mixed in with the shots of her messing around with her dancers on a coke out

I wish there was more and not watermark

Kate Micucci imigur links?

the word going around is that the NN picture of Demi is it. I don't think we're getting any more of her.

When the first NN of cassidy dropped we were explicitly told more was coming. I think lovato would've been dropped sooner if she had good stuff.

Why does every celeb seem to have an IPhone? Like, all of them.

Anybody have anymore of the previous Demi leaks without the watermarks

She only has one.

The same reason women are so into Starbucks. It's a fashion accessory.

she has 2 and an old underwear picture

These two comments together intrigue me. She's in no way A-list, maybe B-list, and the pics are really old. What trade value do they possibly have to prevent their release?

Hope I'll always have it

Ah right, found it.

I don't care enough about the Samsung vs. Apple debate to bother arguing. I just don't get how it appears so lopsided at the highest levels.

Umm no they weren't. They showed decent pics to get people's attention.

did we get nude demi in the first leak?

Apple products are dumbed down and idiot proof. That's what it comes down to really. That, and it's a fashion statement. I mean owning the top of the line iPhone when it comes out says "I'm special, pay attention to me"

No proof at all they were real.

Can someone post the fuckin demi pic already?

also her

No, but we have gotten nude demi. Supposedly asshole too, and from a magazine shoot to boot, but to this day I don't see it.

Umm yes they were. The very first JLaw pic was a NN and then after that was a censored nude. Same with Rihanna and a bunch of other people

Kate Upton as well

Checked. Also, troll?

Because there is no proof it's her.

Demi Lovato is the 19th most followed person on twitter with 41+ million, beating out Jenifer Lopez, Oprah, and Lebron.

She's definitely A list, even got nominated at the Grammys.

Was referring to this one.

>Demi lovato
>no way A-list

user you just full retard.

Right, and if she does have nudes released, this batch is gonna get kerb stomped by moral busy bodies like the last. So far, there's nothing too serious for the majority of them to care.

wish Paige leaks were AJ tbbqh

Emma Watson?

NEVER go full retard.

Her and Selena just wish there was leaks

Here is one pic from the previous Demi leak that is nude. I personally believe it's her, but there's no way to prove it.

Does it matter if they care? Not like things disappear. You can easily find any old leak in 5 secs in google.

If fake, my compliments to the shopper for the tattoo effort.

Celebslam I think

No way to prov those are her. She has he underwear ones and shit, but those are hardly note worthy. The moment the videos are proven to definitively be her, that's went shit'll hit the fan but so far... eh.

Heyy that's pretty good. But no not troll someone has it and I want it. Demis so like regular. For being famous an all

Quite possible it's her. The tats just look to dark for me like they are photoshop.

Can someone link a Mega download?

Among others.

>celeb.gate.cc
has a fairly good collection. Bring an ad-blocker.

Sure, yeah, but it's gonna be a task to find them all for the first while, if you miss the initial releases.

Yes

Yeah, if anything Seyfried got leaked because her nudes weren't that explicit especially because she's gotten just as naked on camera before, and Emma Watson was leaked because all that existed were dressing room stuff and her breasts.

I think if Watson showed anything else her pictures would've been kept. No A lister with really graphic photos has gotten leaked.

But you have to think to yourself, of course they exist, right? So all the juicy A list stuff is still being held back, god knows for how long. If Lovato has serious stuff or uncensored versions of her last leak, we won't see it anytime soon.

tl;dr: The stuff of high value isn't going to make it out. Leakers are just having some fun now, and the first major leak years ago was an exception.

Reason I believe the topless pic is Demi is that it very much resembles her body shape

So who's been leaked so far?

Plenty of sites. Just search a name an do fappening and you will find many sources for old leaks.
The only down side to to much publicity is the leakers may stop putting out pics.
Looks like it's over now for this leak. Down to Z listers it seems.

If I had Shkreli's money I'd be paying off these "hackers" and getting those pics out there for everyone.

Par of me is just waiting for the fap god to bless us lowly peons with the goods.

>Alexa Nikolas
>Alyssa Arce
>Amanda Seyfried
>Analeigh Tipton
>April Love Geary
>Dylan Penn
>Elizabath Ruiz
>Emma Watson
>Iliza Shlesinger
>Jillian Murray
>Kate Micucci
>Katie Cassidy
>Kristanna Loken
>Lacey Banghard
>Laura Ponticorvo
>Lili Simmons
>Maria Kanellis
>Paige
>Rhona Mitra
>Rose McGowan (HD of old ones)
>Sally Hager
>Sami Miro
>Sophie Gradon
>Trieste Kelly Dunn

show me le nudes of Amanda and Emma!

>Alexa Nikolas
my favs of this leak, I loved zoey101

90% no bodies. 4-5 decent-good ones. The rest most people won't know.

I'd say this years fappening is over.