I went to the doctor today and it cost me €12 in total

I went to the doctor today and it cost me €12 in total.

How much is the doctor in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Geri-Care-No-Model-Bottled-Aspirin/dp/B0006GE5EU/ref=pd_sim_121_5?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B0006GE5EU&pd_rd_r=315RX18VJF0FSXC13E04&pd_rd_w=IWx1P&pd_rd_wg=SFZ7k&refRID=315RX18VJF0FSXC13E04&th=1
geizhals.at/bayer-aspirin-500mg-tabletten-a919814.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PLEASE stop posting images reinforcing the mongol stereotype, such as this one.

Just to see a doctor? nothing

In europe it is like 23€

>sterotype

you mean avarage fin?

I'm so sorry you had to see this picture. I assure you we're not all like him.

200$ per month health insurance

Family doctor is free. Everone has a family doctor.

All other medical expenses combined cannot exceed a total of 385 euros per year.

I think I paid around 200€ last time

Beats having to sit in a public clinic for hours on end, surrounded with alkies, junkies and poor people

About 1€.

Just got back from the doctor actually.

The consultation + medication was slightly less than 10 USD.

I pay about 100 USD a month in taxes towards health care.

On the whole, that is far less than anything in the US. I laugh when my friends in America talk about their "deductible." It's just pure barbarism.

Fuck all

Are you trying to hide something. Everyone knows the only white "finns" are the fennoswedes.

pic related a fin from the far east/north/anywhere not on the west coast

Free, my company pays for it.

Last time, about 150 Kronor (17 dollars).
That included a 45 minute ambulance ride, couple x-rays and a surgery to fix my broken thumb and sliced of tendon. Also lot's of strong painkillers.

jaså, nu börjas det igen

My deductible is $6000

normally I pay 23€ to my doctor
then I'll have 70% refund from healthcare and another 20% of insurance from work.
in total it costs me 2.30€

KHAN
H
A
N

No health insurance in Finland

doctors cost the same everywhere, the only difference is who pays for it.

in austria you pay nothing to the doc, but taxes take 50% of what you earn, so it might very well be the most expensive medical care in the world.

Vive la République

Depends on your plan, but I'm currently on German public healthcare so nothing really.
Thank you, Krauterinos, for your cheap education, subsidized housing, and healthcare. Can't wait to get back!

its free lol
Except dantist

If it's just a check up, average is P250 which is like €4.61

That's nonsense. Healthcare is not a natural resource that's traded at some set price.

When there's no profit motive and governments can leverage their purchasing power, prices fall.

Compare a 50% tax rate to the US, where even an insured individual can be bankrupted by a catastrophic illness.

Cost 15€

US healthcare story
>be passenger in a car accident
>wearing seat belt, get a big bruise stripe across my chest but no other injuries
>don't even ride the ambulance to hospital
>hospital wants me to stay over night for observation
>have a neck brace put on for safety, be given a Sprite to drink and some packaged sausage to eat
>go home

>the hospital billed the insurance company $10,000 to the penny
>for an overnight stay, a Sprite, and a sausage
>the max on the insurance was $10,000
>your healthcare system is so bad that not only are the insurance companies corrupt, but so are the doctors, the hospitals, and the ambulance companies
>there is no hope for healthcare in America

Just get out

About the same here.

Plus queue from a couple of hours to a couple of years, depending on what you need.

Plus outdated equipment ranging back to the 70's.

Plus certain medicines that are unavailable because jew pharma charges more for Norway because we have the money, but we don't want to buy it for that price.

I think I paid $50ish last time I went. It's free if you're under 13

$20. I have insurance.

The emergency room is nothing.

Your experience seems like "broken healthcare" at first, but it's actually just the very nature of capitalism. This tendency is magnified by privatized healthcare because demand is nonelastic, but the fundamental inefficiency of profit motives is written into any non-trivial economic activity under capital.

More people need to take the Marxpill so things will change.

Your insurance policy has no premiums nor deductibles?

it's free, but more paperwork in a different province

you don't go to the doctor though, very few family physicians, and your childhood one has probably retired by the time you're 20

instead we got walk in clinics where you might see a nurse who has to get a doctor to write prescriptions

In malaysia it's less than $10 for sonotron + med(pain killer+rub med)
feelsgoodman

I have no idea. I'm still covered by mama dukes for another year.

I just know that when I visit my doctor it costs me 20. And if I go to the emergency room. Nothing. But that's pretty much for everyone. Don't remember what it is but in my state at least (And I do believe the nation as a whole) an emergency room cannot turn you away for not having insurance. So usually you see the most minuscule and retarded people sitting around the waiting room waiting to be treated for nothing.

10k for a night!?
don't tell me you had a pajeet doctor and a big fat black nurse too.

>When there's no profit motive and governments can leverage their purchasing power, prices fall.
no profit means deficit, means debt, means the public has to pay it.

also: politicians here have quite some profit motive, they want and try to increase taxation at every opportunity they get so they can shove more money to their own pockets, friends and families. so you can actually end up with higher prices in a free for all public health care system.

and it also means we have to give every asylum seeker full free health care because under european law its not allowed to treat them differently to your own citizens and when they are critically ill and need health care we are not allowed to deport them anymore so they can use illness and disease as a means to get free austrian wellfare forever. if we had full privatized health care, we wouldnt have to treat them and they wouldnt come.

I never saw a doctor but the nurse was white

AAAAAAAH

>no profit means deficit, means debt, means the public has to pay it.
I guess NPOs are constantly in the red then huh. Of course the public pays for it. Services don't grow on trees. When there are no shareholders seeking returns on the enterprise however, the service need only be self-sustaining.

>so you can actually end up with higher prices in a free for all public health care system.
Dubious claim.

>and it also means we have to give every asylum seeker full free health care because under european law its not allowed to treat them differently to your own citizens
That's an issue of the EU and your immigration policy. It's not a shortcoming of national health.

When I had gallbladder inflammation I had to stay at the hospital for five days, with drip and constant surveillance, and scheduled surgery, but I got away with antibiotics and painkillers.

It all rounded up to about 30$ for the pills. Duuu gaaamla duu friaaa

>More people need to take the Marxpill so things will change.

It's literally impossible to prove Marx wrong. He was right. Only brainlets think otherwise.

Your weeb-trash pic seems to be feeling ill, Tyrone. I'm diagnosing it as cancer.

That'll be 10 000$ including tip.

>AAAAAAAH
Yes that was my reaction when it happened as well.

literally lmao'ing 2bh

True. My health care story sucked but honestly... I'd rather just pay my massive deductible than live in a Marxist society. There's no happiness to be had there.

0€ you have just to pay for your medicines except if you are a pensioner, then you have a monthly top, something like 20€ or something

>goes on a japanese inspired image forum
>is scared of anime reaction images
why even come to this website mohammed?

Don't try to reason with burgers, they elected pepe the fucking frog as president.

"He'll put a stop to the corruption in wall-street!"

Priceless.

I paid about a total of 400kr (35€-40€ or 3h of minimum wage) when I was struck in the head with an iron pole during a drunken fight last year.
They stiched me togheder, I spend the night, and was sent home in a taxi the next morning.

Most of west coast isn't even Swedish and the Swedes look quasi mongol too because they're heavily mixed.

How the fuck did you do that?

>"He'll put a stop to the corruption in wall-street!"
This was never said once. To even imagine this was said speaks on your brain capacity

Depends on what you go in for.

Last time I went I payed a little less than $12,000

A 100€ bribe + chocolate + a bottle of booze

Also 13% of one's wage (that people don't notice)

>This was never said once
Not even going to bother arguing with you

>Dubious claim.
aspirin price in austria = 6,10 euro for 20 pills
aspirin price in usa = 5,38 dollar for 100 pills

any further questions?

amazon.com/Geri-Care-No-Model-Bottled-Aspirin/dp/B0006GE5EU/ref=pd_sim_121_5?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B0006GE5EU&pd_rd_r=315RX18VJF0FSXC13E04&pd_rd_w=IWx1P&pd_rd_wg=SFZ7k&refRID=315RX18VJF0FSXC13E04&th=1
geizhals.at/bayer-aspirin-500mg-tabletten-a919814.html

>can't provide a single source of Trump or his campaign promising to rid wall street of corruption
>h-ha I won't even a-argue with you!
pathetic

Tho technically it's free, (- the payroll tax) if you're not in need of any serious medical care, or if you run into a doctor that's not corrupt, or if you're close to the people in the ruling party.

Alternatively you can go to a private clinic and be done with it in minutes, i remember a few years ago i gave blood for various tests and it was like 10 €

>How much is the doctor in your country?
free.
but we have to pay about 10% of our medicine - up to 20 euros max and only if you dont have a remission - which you can get for about 60 euros per year.

You're embarassing.

A well written and sourced argument. The pinnacle of human intelligence.
Get back to the waffles Hans

The cost of freedom is always high

>How the fuck did you do that?
Drill broke at work, flew straight into my glove and pierced my hand.

Police, Fire fighters and healthcare are completely free here

dont let these fools lead you astray, public health care isnt even half as good as they think.

>anime
>trump
>low iq
>fat
pls go

>completely free here
who pays them then?

Can't find a single argument in this post.

Literally (you)

Yet you can't find any falsehoods either, funny.

That seriously took you 8 minutes to think up?

Don't pay at all desu

would kek if it wasnt sad reality

0,00€

I payed nothing when I broke my leg last year.
Ambulance helicopter, emergency x-rays, ct-scan, surgery etc.
Well I payed like 100 kronor (11 dollars or something) for better food.
Thank fuck for tax payed healthcare.

$20 for co-pay

>Thank fuck for tax payed healthcare.
/Thread.

>>Thank fuck for tax payed healthcare.
>/Thread

next threads:
>OMG TAXES ARE SO HIGH IN EUROPLAND
>OMG why do we have to pay gibsmedats to lazies, undesirables and every poor third worlder on this planet?

>OMG TAXES ARE SO HIGH IN EUROPLAND
I never complain about taxes. Literally saved my life several times.

>I never complain
and thats exactly whats wrong with you and sweden

miksi sulla on reikä huulessa

me in the pic

Truth does not fear investigation.

Nothing

Average Finnish high schoolers.

€50 per visit if you're not on the medical card

nice hotel

If he got a tan he could probably pull off a good gook look

Free

This

about 5 usd for a quick prescription for cold.

Insurance 5% from the money that the employer gives me for salary. Some medicines and materials are best bought by yourself, insurance includes the cheapest shit.

average swedish 12year olds.

>tfw doctor is free
>tfw prescriptions are free
>tfw healthcare is free

I have to pay for my subscription
Although it's only £8 for two months of meds

unlucky

>low IQ inbreed swede with envy of his high IQ mongolian racemixed brothers
Habhahahhhah