Why are Arabs so racist and believe being beautiful is having light skin, hair and eyes?

Why are Arabs so racist and believe being beautiful is having light skin, hair and eyes?

youtube.com/watch?v=iz5aHk6rsX8

No maghreb countries are berber but they're indeed arabized (culturally) and islamized.

It's not only arabs, indians and east asians think that way as well

Before it was just a sign for nobility, since being dark skinned or whatever meant you were peasant. However this became a lot more worse during times the people got to know White people.

Bullcrap. Here people like tanned skin color the most.

Arabs Asians etc feel inferior to whites so they desire white skin
Jews don't feel inferior to whites so you guys are attracted to your race's skin colour (tanned)

Because they're plebs, the best combo is clearly brown hair/green eyes or blonde hair/brown eyes

They are retarded. I have to go to the beach every summer to tan.

>Why are Arabs so racist
lmao

Don't try to pass your tribal-consciousness as a racial-consciouness achmed

You can't into and and love to racemix, it's why you're so mixed

They want what they dont have. Imagine to be forced to look one some garbage bags your entire life.

Though the richest of arabs are also the darkest ones (gulf).

Of course but they can be white, black, yellow or whatever they want, whenever they want because they have money. But I was mainly talking about middle age times. People everywhere in the world regarded white/paleskinned to be "noble" since you didn't waste time to be a pleb and etc. Nowadays it's mainly to look "normal" compared to the west.

afaik being light skinned is feminine and being dark skinned is masculine

>Arabs Asians etc feel inferior to whites so they desire white skin
It's more because of this.

Lol the euro's on this board have such a superiority complex even tho more than half than deadbeat neet's.

>tfw don't
Feels absolutely ravishing desu senpai

Western women might be fun to look at, but they are no marriagable property

>Nowadays it's mainly to look "normal" compared to the west.
Unless I'm misunderstanding you, they would have used lighter skin creams if they could back then.

Unless there's a large disturbance in society, beauty standards tend to stay the same.

I don't know just saying what I been told when I asked this question to other arabs and such.
Before it was nobility status thing, nowadays it's just to look a like as a western nothing else. Not that they care but it's a common thing, might die out when we die out.

>property
hmmmmmmmm legitimate jordanian post

most girls here prefer arab and black men

Yeah I've heard that before too. But it's just another way to scapegoat their problems onto somebody else, like blaming the US for ethnic tensions that have been there for centuries.

Most people don't know that fair skin (which differs from society to society) was always the beauty standard and not something artificial which was made in the past few centuries.

in many societies lighter skin was related to riches because peasants worked in the sun whilst spoiled rich faggots stayed in doors. don't try to relate this to europeans you pol faggot. also you're not white

why do so many americans fake tan? because it was related to leasure and a man who was rich and could afford vacations.

Do russians in 2017 like tan skin or pale skin more?

Maga Mustafaev ass burnt lol

Being dark skinned is associated with field work because of the sun, poor people work.

lots of "new russians" do fake tan. but overall most of us are comfortable in our skin. Some have tatar/kavkazian gene somewhere which gives them melanin

>lots of "new russians"
What did he mean by this?

new russians is a stereotype, sort of like new rich in english

How do I get a Tunisian gf?

Jewish bolshevik work at its end.

You don't

Stop me.

E-bay.

I said Tunisian not Russian.

It's not like you can desu, otherwise you wouldn't ask for it every fucking day.

I can't get one because you won't tell me how!

who is this beauty?

A Tunisian user posted her Instagram, but it's private.

I did desu

tell me her name

Give me the qt and no one gets hurt.

I like pale/pink/piggu skin, blonde hair and deep blue eyes, but i look first at simetry, face and body