Protip: If you ever want girls to respect you, stop watching anime. It's cute when quirky girls do it...

Protip: If you ever want girls to respect you, stop watching anime. It's cute when quirky girls do it, but it's just repulsive fedora trash when anyone else does it. Even nerd girls don't want some low SMV geek; they want attractive Chads and rich (but disposable) beta orbiters just like any other girl.

Men don't watch anime. Especially if you're looking for a mate.

I have transcended the need for female company.

All I need is my 2D waifu and at least one finger.

So many guys drown so far deep into weebiness that even 5/10s look down on you.

>Protip: If you ever want girls to respect you, stop watching anime.
Fuck off reddit troll post

But it's true lol. No decent looking/smart girl wants to take care of a dude who collects bizarre figurines and reads weird comics in front of other people.

>caring about a 5/10 when my waifu is 11/10

Are you even trying?

is that misa misa!>!>>!

An association with anime typecasts you as the socially inept asspie nobody wants to be around.

>Protip: If you ever want girls to respect you, stop watching anime.

I watch anime girls and am dating a girl....they dont give a fuck they dont give two shits I was watching some cute shit and lewd shit my girl comes up to me ask me that anime say ya...ok let go to whatever I was taking her for our date we both at uni tell her I watch hentai and jack off to it...still does give no shits but she like the idea of wearing sexy stuff like cat ears and maid outfit and other stuff like that will she Idk but the main point girls dont give a shit if you watch it or not

>a dude who collects bizarre figurines and reads weird comics in front of other people.
Wew lad that projecting. I bet you hardly know anything about this form of entertainment and I could say that exact same thing for American cartoons but hey at least I know a few girls who actually like anime. But I guess you haven't gotten out of your safe space yet.

Except for my girl. Who also watches anime. Dumbass.

>replying to self
>accusing yourself of liking anime when in reality you don't and want to force your opinion on others
Kys

>she don't give a shit

>4th date
>tell her you're fapping to hentai
Yeah that's the superior level of watching anime, you must be really autistic

>you must be really autistic
I guess you don't know this but everyone on Sup Forums is autistic in their own way, idiot.

No one actually cares that much about uour hobbies and most of the time you sharr hobbies with other people because buisnesses like animation are major buisnesses meaning theres a huge demographic. If you let what other people think about you dictate your personal preferences that means you have insecurities.

>Trying this hard to lie
The length of your counterargument only proves how much of a massive faggot you are

Really dude just stop

How much fucking samefagging is going on here

A lot

But it's a troll thread, so just sit back or join the shit storm.

>Really dude just stop
>post childish meme
KYS
Y
S

ya I am autistic that why I only a semester away from getting my degree in Electrical and already have a 16.50/hr job

My counterargument is long because it based on facts since I actually have reason behind the stuff I saying

I'm just gonna assume you're the samefagging dood who's replying to himself

I do admit I watch anime when people aren't around and that I'm a trap, but I keep that shit on the DL

You can't deadlift all your problems away.

Protip: If you ever want girls to respect you, stop spending time on Sup Forums. It's cute when quirky girls do it, but it's just repulsive fedora trash when anyone else does it. Even nerd girls don't want some low shitposting geek; they want attractive Chads and rich (but disposable) beta oribters just like any other girl.