Mourinho: My last Premier League title was 18 months ago not 18 years ago

Wonga BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

marca.com/en/football/international-football/2016/11/18/582f1e01ca4741862c8b4576.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link:

marca.com/en/football/international-football/2016/11/18/582f1e01ca4741862c8b4576.html

>Real Madrid fan
>those 11 nights all over europe

Feelsgoodman

Mourinho is like 15 years younger than Wenger, has about double the number of trophies, but he never fucking shuts up about him. It's bizarre. Imagine if Messi was constantly talking about how much better he is than Ronaldinho.

Back to your containment board faggot

It was never like this till wenger beat him in the community shield. Ever since then he's been permanently triggered and has this weird superiority complex.

Kek, I'm a fan of a shitty MLS team, I've got no dog in this fight

Do you remember those first 6 grampa?

It's even funnier because Wenger never replies.

>Norway

Get fucking gone Nigga

What part of Madrid are you from?

t. martin odegaard

Would you guys rather have Wenger as your coach or Mourinho?

I'd rather have a bullet in my head desu

t. Arsenal fan

Kek spot on

Mourinho at least normally in every 3 years he spends on a club he wins something major before the meltdown.

>we

Ronaldinho has a world cup

Mourinho is way more successful but he is genuinely craves Wenger's consistency and legacy.

It's like that guy who bangs 9/10s frequently but is envious of the guy in the stable loving marriage with a 5/10.

>tfw you have this problem

I know I'll get downgoated for saying this. But I'm a very good looking guy who has sex with average to extremely good looking girls semi frequently. Yet I still spend at least 2 nights a week on a phone sex line telling the girl on the other end that I'm some overweight, pimply neck beard... just so she'll still say that she wants to do all these things to me. I don't know what's wrong with me. I am aware I have no reason to be insecure but I just am... hanging out in match threads every weekend is just about the only social integration I have that feels natural. I actually sometimes think this is how Ronaldo must feel. It's genuinely pretty sad and I have a serious detachment problem when talking to "friends" and family. Thank fuck for football I guess.

That's bullshit. Wegner STARTED the whole beef and still talks about Mourinho but avoids mentioning the name like when he bitched about the Pogba fee.

That's overdoing it a bit, his second time at Chelsea seemed the only time when he started to want to manage long term.

>charismatic, possibly past it guy hated by other fans with a history of success but bitches about everything
>old clearly past it guy who said 4th place is trophy worthy liked by other fans because he's harmless and bitches about everything
Doesn't sound too hard.

People to like Wenger. It's just Arselel "fans"... and even then it's only like... half.

Don't like*

Well, the media usually paints him in a more positive light and tends to ignore his bitching, while Mourinho is generally vilified (not totally without reason)

Going by the lack of achievements, only Klopp is getting his dick stroked more often than Wenger.

>media likes him so everyone likes him

He's just a inaudible boring cunt for the most part. That's why he doesn't make headlines. He's only a dick to Mourinho and he usually does get written up for that. Not to mention it's a long running joke in the media that he always says he was gonna sign pretty much ever recognisable player before they got a whiff of fame but could never secure a deal. I.e he's completely full of shit.