Ask a 24 year old man on ~600 micrograms of LSD anything

Ask a 24 year old man on ~600 micrograms of LSD anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XpIrFglZfQU
youtube.com/watch?v=TBcnjx05a1s
youtube.com/watch?v=otWXu0HEKu4
soundcloud.com/desertdwellers/desert-dwellers-at-the-bliss-jungle-2015
g.co/kgs/fA8zLH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what is a man

What's that white crud stuck to my lips in the morning?

You only think you are a 24 year old man.

Fuck you dude lol
I was literally just thinking, as I was bumbling with my ape-like body towards my trash can to spit, how much of a fucking intelligent gorilla I am to be able to do that. The fuck.

Dehydration, lol.
Fuck, you're right. I forgot I was God.

Steve come back, you had a psychotic outbreak 5 years ago.

This reality is not real.
Come back to us!

IF ONLY THIS WERE TRUE.

Well played

Ok what is the yello stuff that builds up on my benis if i don't wash for a couple days?

How does this picture make you feel?

It makes me feel my penis with my hands

Dick cheese, google it.
Sad.

how's space my dude? last time I was on a dose near that level I couldn't even see the friends I was with

Stellar as fuck *-*

oath. it was 570 and 1g of mushrooms too
What's music like at this point?

To be completely honest now... everything is melting..

Damn you're good

Ok last question, if all matter is energy condensed to a slow vibration and no energy is ever lost it is transformed, is there such a thing as death?

I am in heaven with Desert Dwellers right now, recommend anything?

Death is transition. Death is life, without life, no death, and vice versa. So the cycle goes as our clock unwinds into infinity.

The laugh I got from your post made my arms tingle, thanks for that lmfao.

You are welcome user, your a good dude, dude.

Stay awesome

man you're about 5 minutes from everything just sounding like angelic choirs
whatever you feel like listening to, just listen to it
Enjoy the ride!

I fucking love you bro.

Also, I fucking hate CAPTCHAS.

after my time with this I've theorised that our lives could all just be that "Life Flashing Before Your Eyes" moment before death and that it could in fact be a cycle that never ends.
We die and then just relive our life only to die and relive our life.

I'm ready lol. I've taken much higher doses before, but this is a goodun. I'm here to talk, I want ideas. Or what video game should I play..

I don't know much about lsd other than how many tabs I take at a time

Is 600 micrograms a lot?

For you user

Have you ever watched the show
Off the air?

Are we seeing infinite replays infinitely stacking on top of one another? It's definitely possible, I wouldn't rule it out.

If you don't stop fighting this trip you will kill yourself

One "tab" of blotter paper is often considered to be around 150 micrograms.

Aww, thanks man. I love this.
No, should I google it? Is it worth it?
I plan to kill myself, as many times as it takes.

Loud pipes - ratatat
Shine on you crazy diamond - Pink Floyd

youtu.be/XpIrFglZfQU

Never heard that one, nice.
Also, MY MAN. MY DUDE. Perfect.

ahh yeah, that's pretty sick. 570ug is the highest I've taken to date, but I also haven't taken any for a while. I'd like too soon though.
Nujabes was pretty great my first time, as was Miles Davis' Kind of Blue.

yeah, this pretty much. sorta buys into the idea that everything is predetermined already. a bit nihilistic, but yeah.

youtube.com/watch?v=TBcnjx05a1s

Yes off the air is a show created by adult swim to be watched on psychedelics
Each episode has a theme to it like colors, animals, clowns, conflict, ect
They have several episode on YouTube
Me personally, it gave me some of the best visuals
I recommend cutting the lights out, putting in head phones and watch one or two. It's 10-15 minutes of pure awesome

My personal favorite is "conflict" I would start with that one and stay clear of nightmares unless you want to watch it

I recommend this to anyone who does lsd or shrooms

Guys, you guys. YOU GUYS. I wanted to share what I am listening to right now and I paused it, and LOOK. I sincerely didn't try to do this. Wtf is happening to me. Send help.

where can i get some? got link? alpha markets or some shit i hear

Are we as humanity eventually going become a cancer or virus to the galaxy and maybe the universe?
Will we become all consuming being in the future?

did u grab this photo from waami sari? if so, do u think this yoik is based on cotton-eye joe?

wimme picks up from second 7, low string tone to base his yoik: listen to "lyrics".. "where u coming" "where u go"

Huh, sounds pretty interesting actually, I'll give it a look, thank you.
Feels like bait... sorry.
I tend to think that if consciousness survives that long, all would be one at that point. Which is to say, we will fuse with nature progressively, as whatever we interpret that to be.

similar lyrics he uses in this yoik
youtube.com/watch?v=otWXu0HEKu4

Please watch one and tell me what you think :D

>conflict
Everything makes sense now. Holy fuck.

Is there a dose threshold to best watch wimmie?

I think there is one and I am definitely not there.

I prefer to watch while I'm still some what coherent so that I can try to retain some of the stuff I see

>if you can't move droning thing to another, you're going to lose

Just tried that, thanks dude. Cool :D

Can I have some?

My pleasure

I would if I could, brother.

I was on some synthetic acid and watched a cartoon. One man ripped out the other man's stomach, beat him to death with it and wore it as a hat, proclaiming he is the queen of france, and waving his arms up and down to a drum beat.

It was fun.

how far into it are you my dude?

I would just browse to Snapchat (y) .me to leak local sluts nudes.

3 hours.

it is

Oh great and while I'm at it I can fill out some ads and jerk it to my own opinions.

I did synthetic acid one time with a group of friends, one guy had a really bad trip and got stuck in repeat cycle talking live is an acid trip, that he was gay, he suck everyone's dick that was there, and became suicidal

We all ended up have to take turns holding him down on the couch

He's said the next day that he remembered none of that and that all he remembered was seeing snake/demon people

God dammit. Lol.

shits about to get real real soon. usually my fav time to be chilling to music.

cocainejesus - slime princess

But is it real?
are you real?
is Steve, Steve?
What if Steve is actually Dave who has also been in a psychotic break?

sending lots of love through a binary device OP hope you receive it plentifully

This is why you don't do cheap acid. Sounds like a bad time, sorry my dude. Better luck next time.

>600mcg

Amateur

YOU NEED TO STOP. WHAT IS LIFE. WHO AM I.
You're amazing, thanks!

Indeed, as I previously stated, I've had higher doses.

I'll tell you of the first time I ever consumed LSD, around 4000u. Onset was intense, it felt as though my brain was being torn from the insides of my skull, flipped over, and put into "place" and then my multifaceted and form constant adventures began as time and reality unraveled before me and revealed what was inside all along.... me.

>I also saw the stars in entire, sacred symmetry that night at a psytrance music festival.

I played battlefield 1 my first time on acid. Had dreams and flashbacks for days thinking I was a ww1 fighter pilot. Was amazing

I'm pretty good at bf1, I'll give it a shot ;)

>Errrr... traumatic.

The pain isn't coming from visual violence, it's coming from the realization that we all numb ourselves to that in order to be entertained.

What's up man, I'm right there with you but only on 100 micrograms

It's was serious but still kinda hilarious at the same time
Everyone still fucks with him time to time about it
The only person who didn't have to deal with that was my youngest brother who was out in another room on 2 hits watching trippy visual videos on YouTube
If you ask me he missed out, it was a show

Wait what?

I have a question for all you druggos. My first time I took acid was amazing. Now every time I take it I hate myself. Can't stand to look at myself in the mirror. Feel more depressed than usual. Is all acid the same? Could I have maybe bought a shitty batch?

How do I get over a bad shroom trip?
Thought I ate 1.5 grams of really good penis envy but actually ended up eat a whole 1/8 by mistake

I thought I had committed suicide and that was sent to hell and that once I was there it was revealed to me that heaven and hell were one and the same. I was stuck in a room with my best friend and brother who were forms of lucifer/Satan or who ever you'd like to call him. They forced me to watch tv which was hypnotic cat that being transmitting itself through the tv. I was told that this would happen to everyone eventually and that cat like being used to the tv to feed off our zombie like attention to the tv. It also told that it was the closest thing to "God" and that traveled to from solar system to solar feeding like this. I end up watching the tv in a zombie like trance that I could not break, only to given a few moments of clarity where my brother and best friend would remind when where I was and what was happening before being forced to watch the tv again.

By the end of this I was so out of it that casually whipped my dick out and started to try to fap only to completely snap out of the trip completely and wonder what had happen

Would you do coke on it?

Am I insane? Find out after these messages...
I just don't find bad trips of my fellow man entertaining. Sorry :\

This also cause me to stop smoking weed as my best friend kept trying to(what that was forcing) get me to smoke weed

I know nothing all real time situations that coresponded with my bad trip and have come to understand why my trip was like that

But every now and I think about how scarey and very real it felt

Yo watup, sorry I missed ya. Cheers.
LSD amplifies whatever is going on with you at the moment, so if you hate yourself, you need to recreate yourself. Don't bang your head against a wall and expect it to break, because it won't.

To stay awake, maybe. I'd rather have ketamine at this point to be completely honest.

We don't really joke about the bad trip
But that he's actually either closeted gay/bi and won't admit it

I agree. Most trippy drugs you need to have a positive mind set going in. And you need to have the "It's not real. I'm completely fine" in the back of your head. I have only done LSD a hand full, but I love shrooms man. I feel shrooms is a bit more forgiving when it comes to moods, but you can still have a bad time. Buddy of mine was puking in a trash can for an hour after drinking some magic tea (It was 3 of us, and we did an ounce). We were able to calm him down. I think it was just how his stomach interacted with the tea honestly. But 10/10 would watch guardians of the galaxy while tripping. Also the changing light ice cubes are amazing on a string. Have a trip sitter spin it around. Shit is cash.

Damn. I took 2 tabs, feeling the body high, and slight visuals. Thought that maybe coke might be able to help out. I don't have any ketamine on me. :( The taps were dripped. Double. AND the best part is they were old school looney toons.

What music are you listening to.

How long has it been since you dropped them?

Around a hour. Waiting for the 2 hour mark where it peaks. I also did quite a bit of coke. I think it's diluted the effects a tad.

I see. Sounds like he has some life problems ahead of him, or pleasures.. whatever he wants. Hope he's okay. Who even is he? I don't know.
I tip my hat to you sir, I have some cubensis growing in the basement as we speak.
soundcloud.com/desertdwellers/desert-dwellers-at-the-bliss-jungle-2015 I'm at 55 minutes

Just drink enough water, but not too much. Fruit may help. LSD takes time to work, so let it, and don't fight that. You'll save yourself a lot of trouble in the long wrong.

Yeah. I've been chugging orange juice. I'm just chillin' Sup Forumsrother. Don't work tomorrow. Poker night monday. I just wanna talk to people. But that is most likely the coke.

He's a friend of my brother

Well that's why we're here, isn't it?

In my experience, it's almost always the coke.

I spin poi, and fire poi. Shit is cash.

If you are still there OP and you have never understood why hippies loved the Grateful Dead, it will take you a little over three minutes to get it now:

g.co/kgs/fA8zLH

Who the fuck are you and why are you doing this to me.