One source, who was close to Rodgers for years but is among the many who have since been cut off by Rodgers entirely...

>One source, who was close to Rodgers for years but is among the many who have since been cut off by Rodgers entirely, said the quarterback has not spoken to his family since December 2014. Don’t feel too bad, J-Mike. Immediate family members don’t even have his cellphone number. When Mom and Dad sent Christmas presents to the quarterback and his girlfriend that year, the source said, those gifts were mailed back in February. He was set to be the groomsman in the wedding of one of his closest friends, the source said, and texted the day before he couldn’t attend.
>He didn’t attend his grandfather’s funeral—the same grandfather he once called before every game.
>He fired a business manager he’s known since high school.
>The family was told they were no longer welcome in Green Bay. If Dad wants to attend a game now, he buys tickets on StubHub or goes through another player’s family.

What's his endgame?

why doesn't he just admit it?

Maybe olivia is really controlling and wants to keep him for herself. That's kind of hot actually.

Like what if she's some dragon lady.

his """"""""secret"""""""" is literally tearing his team and family apart

wtf is wrong with white people?

We care about you Aaron

to become a tulpa

Maybe he just gets bored with people. Personally, every 2-3 years since middle school I'd cut off my current group of friends and start new. After graduating I still do it and also switch jobs and move to new cities.

>If Dad wants to attend a game now, he buys tickets on StubHub or goes through another player’s family.

>being this ashamed of being gay in the current year
Sad!

i'm guessing rodgers is locker room cancer and he's the reason green bay sucks this year

Yeah but you're a loser so no one cares if you cut them off

>This is a teammate so loyal, he texted “Happy Birthday” to a former third-string tight end who caught nine passes in Green Bay. Said D.J. Williams, “He cares about guys on his team.”
>This is also a teammate who never gave his cellphone number to Jermichael Finley, the starting tight end, through six seasons together

Racist.

He really, really... doesn't like his family.

>some nu-male writing an article on trite off the the field bullshit

They can't keep getting away with this.

Nice moustache.

>saying no to this

>and his girlfriend
lel fake story

or maybe she's okay with him being bisexual and is just being a good person

>talking to your family after the age of 20
>talking to your family after becoming rich

>JUST

She looked good in xmen :(

wut

In all seriousness, how would I go about doing this? My family is abusive, but I'm afraid some of them will follow me. Anyone ever deal with this?

face looks like some ooga booga from a long lost jungle tribe

just buy a gun

I don't know if you're joking, but how would that help?

if you kill yourself, you won't have to deal with them

Fuck you.

the easiest would be to change your cellphone number, find a job in another city and move

Gracias. But I still fear that they would call the police and say I went missing, so I don't know what's gonna happen.

if they follow you, kill them

Move without telling anyone. Send a letter a day before leaving telling them to fuck off. Change phone number. Delete social media.

>Aaron's a bigger cunt than Cutler
who knew

This.

I'm pretty sure that's illegal.

>yfw Favre use to bully the fuck out of him

If they do that, the police will obviously be able to contact you and all you have to say is you don't want your people to know your address.

this is why you send a letter

depends how old you are. If you are an adult and leave a note stating you are leaving the cops won't do anything, it won't be considered missing person

also, consider changing cellphone company and bank, your family might contact them to try find out where you are

But what if that note """"disappears""""? Should I send it to the cops directly?

you could do that, or two notes, one at home, another to the cops

if they show up and keep trying to abuse you, just claim self defense, unless canadia is too cucked for that

Is..is this real?
She looks fucking horrifying now

>That Vizio logo
That's an old TV. I used to work for them. Meaning this is a pretty old picture.

you can't just send a note like that to the police, wtf will they do with it besides thinking it is a misdirection and you've possibly been abducted? If they really are abusive, you can apply for a restraining order, I'm sure canada has that, or some similar anti-harassment laws.

If my parents were Chico people, I'd disown them too

It has to be something other than him being gay RIGHT? He's from california and his siblings work on Hollywood shows, if they cared they'd still talk to him.
What is aaron endgame ?

I could see myself doing this same thing. Pretty sure I'm antisocial or have a personality disorder.

Fuck people.

Same lad. Lived on my own 6 years now and i can probably count the number of times ive called my brothers or parents on 1 hand. The only reason we stay in contact is cuz of them calling me. My older brother bullied me pretty hard and i honestly think it lead to my lack of confidence which kinda made me keep to myself in hs, cuz im honeslty fairly atractive and was a good athlete but i only had 1 gf for like a month then just neet friends. None of the chads i played sports with like bullied me or anything but they never invited me to partys and all that. Ive never told him this and hes really good to me now, but with him my other brother and parents i feel no like real connection too. I mean i was raised in a great home and they did so much im greatful for other then the bullying me thing but for some reason i just dont feel close. My parents will call me like once every few weeks, bully brother like once a month. Then my other brother like once every 6 months.

>it's everyone else's fault
>i'm honestly good looking and normal why do people avoid me??

wow

My brother was 5 years older then me, d1 athlete, always had sexy gfs that type. I really looked up to him, wanted to be him all that but all he ever did was rip on me till he was like 21. I mean i know im at blame to for letting it effect me but i was just a kid man that shit all hurt. And im not saying im like a 10 but im above average i just dont find being social with people easy and i think it partly stems from that

>In all seriousness, how would I go about doing this? My family is abusive, but I'm afraid some of them will follow me. Anyone ever deal with this?

Posting from the computer Mom and Dad brought.

Being asked to tidy your room is not abuse.

schizoid personality disorder

You're never going to meet his parents, you don't have to kiss up to them

Not quite

Packfag here. Obviously Sup Forums will say hurr durr its because he's gay, but the reality of the situation is that his family are money grubbers and they also absolutely hate Munn. Aaron and Munn are legit very close so he chose her over them. His brother is a giant needy cunt.

Missing his grandpa's funeral was bad and he did it simply because he refused to be anywhere near his family. It fucked him up pretty bad though.

>antisocial - no regard for the law, societal norms or others (career criminal type). It doesn't mean you have trouble or refuse to socialize with others

>Not quite
he's certainly closer to schizoid than antisocial, could also be evasive or simply tired of his family

I'm not a school shooter breh

no it's just an american thing, a lot of people here think they're entitled to be happy 24/7 and if their family makes them miserable then they break off contact instead of just dealing with them out of respect. they think they just magically appeared here on earth and that life wasn't a great gift given to them by their family, however insufferably they may be.

It gets easier as you get older man, people will respond to the live you put out, you have to think about the energy you're projecting and build your confidence from there

Said it in the /general/ thread, but the seemingly sudden change in mood and demeanor sounds like he's suffering from CTE.

Why else would he not even attend the funeral of the grandfather he used to call before every game?

The worst part is he'll probably end up killing Munn and himself but everyone and their mom will just say it's because he's a piece of shit, and not because he's been getting his head rocked for his entire life.

How greedy and where's the proof? Curious
Also he owes his parents whether he likes it or not, he doesn't owe the rest and no one likes a broad that gets involved in family matters when it isn't her family, probably blessing him dry as well

many people have older brothers that bully them, we didn't all turn out to be delusional psychos like you.

or it's or both

>post on 4 chan
>not a delusional psycho
Heh

I only post here to hone my wicked sense of humor

have you worn a safety pin these past couple of days?

Holy shit dude you sound like a massive pussy. "What if this, what if that." Just cut them off, and if they try to find you, tell them to beat it. If the cops find you, tell them you're fine and don't want to speak to your family; they'll never come looking for you again

Stop being such a wimp

He's a scientologist you dweebs. That's why he cut them off.

Apparently munn is kinda outspoken and his parents wanted him to have a "yes dear", conservative kind o girl

also his brother dated a good friend of munn and cheat on her... like a lot, and aaron kinda took this girl's side over his bothers, and his family got salty about it

To top it all off, his brother is mad af aaron made it in the NFL and he didnt, he has said multiple times on tv that he thinks he was a better player than aaron

rodgers is turning her into a man, but she's trying to keep a public appearance

>life
>great gift

>implying any of you even talk to your families

Who are you to judge? When was the last time you spoken to your mom or dad?
When was the last time you went to visit your grandpa and grandma?

>Projecting this hard
I talk to my grandparents multiple times a week.

I just yeah-yeah them all and pretend I just woke up. It works pretty good senpai

>grandparents dead
>dad dead
>talk to mother and siblings

just because you're a degenerate doesn't mean everybody else is

just because you failed doesn't mean life isn't a great gift. who knows how many civilizations are out there in the universe? what if we're one of only a few trillion who ever got to experience life? do you not understand the sheer scale of the universe and everything in it, and that you are bearing witness to a great mystery that will probably never be solved. just going for a walk and breathing in the fresh air is a gift, because that means you aren't nothing.

bryzgalov?

two or three times a week

It's this, Munn is a confirmed Scientologist and converted Rodgers years ago.

mine

He's probably sick of those shitlords trying to mooch.

Maybe his family are conservative, Trump supporting dipshits. Or maybe Rodgers is. Either way, I don't give a fuck about his personal life. It is interesting though.

>When was the last time you spoken to your mom or dad?
Yesterday

>When was the last time you went to visit your grandpa and grandma?
A few weeks ago. I would visit them more often if they didn't live 3 hours away.

Why do Americans hate their families so much?

>Who are you to judge? When was the last time you spoken to your mom or dad?

Two minutes ago

>When was the last time you went to visit your grandpa and grandma?

Three days ago

Let's face it lads, they didn't accept him for who he is. Anyone over the age of 25 knows a few people like this. So those people run off to major cities to ... be themselves.

These unnamed sources are fake. They do the same thing to trump just to make shit up.

What's that blog about celebrity dirt that Sup Forums always posts? Recently said that Olivia Munn was caught with another guy. It's been scary accurate in the past.

crazy days and nights

they call Rodgers gay a lot

Gay

I can relate somewhat. Maybe his family is shit. I haven't talked to my dad in 2 years. My mom came out as a lesbian 10 years ago and wanted a divorce. It broke my dad. He threatened to kill himself if my mother left him and stole money from his brother while he was dying of liver cancer. He's a terrible person now, but he was a great dad when I was a child. Maybe when Rodgers came out as gay it did the same to his family.

Can we get off Rodgers' ass a bit? He's played fantastic the last few weeks, he deserves not to have his name run in the press just because the team can't pull together a W

>tfw only see my small family at thanksgiving
>last year went down to see them and my grandmother died while there with her
>not even going this year, so i will be stuck with my mom and dad in another shitty night

i can see where aaron is coming from. when i was in college i rarely talked to my parents and it felt great, but since im a loser i live with them again and i hate it

My family was awesome. Its only starting to suck now that people are dropping dead left and right and I am slowly transitioning into my parents and then grandparents positions, where you are the next one to go.

Aaron Rodgers is a good HETEROSEXUAL man in a loving Christian relationship with a WOMAN. Please do not believe any rumors that say otherwise.

That faggot Stefan Molyneux actually tells his listeners to do this, and he's Canadian.

>had never experienced a death in my family before last year

>as im driving to thanksgiving, get text that my aunt and uncle have to take my 94 year old grandma to the emergency room
>in ER thanksgiving night, learn that her cancer came back and has spread to her brain stem
>spend pretty much entire thanksgiving weekend and the next week visiting her in hospital and setting up hospice
>within a week, she went from doing morning aerobics, to a coma to dying (died 3 days after my birthday)

>a few weeks later, 3 days before christmas, we have to put my 14 year old dog to sleep
>a few months later, grandpa (grandma's husband) dies, now have no grandparents
>a few months ago, one of the only cousins near my age in the family died of an oxy+alcohol combination after meeting a guy in a bar
>one cousin and his wife had a set of twins a few weeks ago and one is in intensive care because of some kidney problem and may die
>not seeing familythis year

A-a-a-at least I'll get to watch football on Thanksgiving this year, I guess...

Youre in luck, the Cowboys are really fun to watch now. Even the Lions are good.