Two hotdogs

Two hotdogs

ooh I love hot dogs!

gee billy why does your mom let you have two wieners

Hot Dog... Dick

did thinking about the gay stuff preface actual experimentation

>because they didn't cut the other one off that was a birth defect
yes it did, weirdly enough I started thinking about it because of a snowboarding game.

when did you become a furfreak

Women aren't sexually liberated, because of Christianity, which is why they're less likely to fuck you than men.

when I saw digimon is when I found out about it. I believe it was either leomon or weregarurumon that made me realize it.

or nintendo switch

cant believe nintendo and the american government did this to us

Leomon was ridiculous. They knew what they were doing.

and they are tainting the water to MAKE THE FROGS GAY!!
like seriously, it's basically just a buff guy with no shirt on with a orange tint and a lion face.

enormous feet

i remember being really impressed with khajiit in morrowind

I honestly never played morrowind, my first elder scrolls experience was oblivion and dear god did I find the khajit and argonians hot as fuck.

PS Now is lame
And poorly designed workes than PS Store

Hey Queers

hey, I am not weird....wait fuck yea I am. Nevermind

How are you doing?

I know I'm off

Ok I guess
Did a 32 hours straight game play of MGS V PP the other day

You?

Fuck, my trigger finger hurts.

Yeah, it kinda sucks.

Homo!

They don't have the Best Dynasty Warriors game ever

I need to pick it up for my PS3

awoo

at least you posted it on Sup Forums instead of /jp/

RIP /jp/, taken over by generals and Sup Forums

w-what
I'm a regular to these threads

why'd you change your vowels

I think we all are in some way, some just hide it better than others

>32 hour straight gameplay
y-you don't mean 32 hours non stop right? You did sleep right?

I'm doing okay, just finished pathfinder because one of the players fell asleep during the fight. They are pretty close to death though, they have gotten much better at strategy though which is what I have been trying to push into them.

what did you go out shooting?

cause it's what my pet calls me and I find it cute

got a heckin problem m9

>my pet
nope, no problem

I have not talked to you in a fair amount of time. How are you,sunshine?

...indolent.

No sleep
Full straight game play

I miss D&D

> ¿Lulu = Lily?

Cease this.

Lily is my real name, yeah

Which one?

Go to bed.

Intense session of Nioh.

I did fucking nothing because of spring break.

oh my god, you slept a good long sleep after that right?

well I mean, if you are willing to play on friday and saturday 9PST than you could join if you wanted to.
wow? that intense? Jesus, what happened?

What did you do all week, then?

no

That fucking Umi-Bozu on Nightmare mode. Fuck it. Fuck it hard.

drank. started writing a book.

is this your way of saying you want r34 of it?

Sounds about in-character.
Did you have fun?

no, I've been very forlorn all week. Oh, I cleaned my room also.

Pics of clean room.
Also what the hell do you mean by forlorn?

No.

In the general sense, like I'm having a mild existential crisis and the universe is electing not to rescue me from it.

Then touch yourself.

Drink.

No, its my way of saying whoever designed it should be dragged behind a car. Half of my deaths were either from falling off the stage due to bad programing or one-shot from a cheap move.

You are no fun today. Is there anything I can do to make you feel better at all?

Did that earlier, I'm good for a few days.

Ok
Long time no talk

GUNDUM!!!!

Yeah

Never played that edition

I don't actually feel all that bad, it's just a general gloominess. Really it's probably been since my birthday, but I couldn't experience most of it before spring break since I was so fucking busy.

Smoke more marijuana. That usually solves my problems.

Hasn't it been like, three days?

I don't like marijuana. I drink a lot though.

oh shit, well I never expected that level of response from you. Damn it really must have pissed you off.
okay good, otherwise it could have been pretty hard for you the next day or so.

Pathfinder honestly isn't too different from DnD overall. It's a mostly easy transition, especially if you know how to play 3.5

Spent an hour and a half on that one level.

I prefer marijuana to alcohol. That said, I did go to an amazing party the other day and got drunker than I've ever been in my life and that was pretty freaking fun. We did shots of jagr until someone started throwing up, and then I spent the next hour snuggling him on the bathroom floor.

My life is exciting.

Idk
Time is unknown to me

3.5 was my growing
Tried 5th, is was alright

But sure, I'd like to join, some how

Did you get laid?

Going to bed now. Goodnight, faggiolis.

I usually ignore avatarfags completely but that sounds fun, and I'am also one of those people who prefers marijuana

only an hour and a half? that's not too bad, I have had games where I was stuck on a part for 4 hours before I gave up.
okay, just as a note we have a pretty good mix of everything so you can play whatever. Right now I'm not allowing druids or wizards but I am allowing some other classes that are hybrid of that class and another class. Arcanist is a no though. Add me on steam, my name should be listed as tdub2217 and then I can give you more info and an invite to the session.

No. I probably could have, but then I would have had to deal with the ensuing shitstorm with his girlfriend and I was still clear-headed enough to know that I did not want to go through that.
Also he was throwing up, gross.

Is it really avatarfagging if I am just posting random animu cuties? I'm just here for the conversation. If it bugs you I can stop posting images.
And yeah, it was super fun. I've never been much of a partygoer, but I had a blast and will probably do it again.

Oh I just meant in general, not with him specifically.

Oh. No, I didn't bang anyone. I am not attracted to any of them even when drunk.

Please continue avatarfagging. Fuck people who don't want to have discussion on Sup Forums.

yo dude have you listened to the new drake album

I don't know that feeling, I'm attracted to everyone, drunk or not.

I might just be a slut.

I don't like drake.

Sacrilege, I know.

its not good anyways

You are definitely a slut.

This is the first time somebody has told me to continue avatarfagging. I do not know how to feel about this.

kill yourself furry fags seriously you are the cancer of this website

Oh, the friday after my birthday I hooked up with a random guy and woke up the next morning in a hotel room wearing fishnet stockings that didn't belong to me and I couldn't find any of my clothes.

That was "fun".

His voice has always irritated me. It's like my brother loves trap music but doesn't like future.

what the fuck man tell your brother to get his shit sorted

What
Did you ever end up finding your clothes? How did you get home? Did you figure out where the fishnets came from?
This fascinates me.

Yes, I found my clothes, they were in his car. He'd left me in the hotel room asleep for awhile and wasn't around when I woke up which scared the christ out of me.

He drove me home.

He provided them. And I kept them actually.

He just doesn't like future's voice. It's that simple. And I'm like, alright, I understand, since I'm that way with drake.

Pics of you wearing them

I actually posted my legs in those a little while ago.

Well, I did not see it. Post a new one.

hyped for any albums this year? Personally can't wait for Astroworld and Kanyes album

It would of pleased me if he left you and took your cloths with him for being a faggot. Like how the Russians "hook up" with faggots and then meet them thinking its a date then beat the shit out of them for being a disgrace.

I found it.

I am terrible at keeping up with new music, but I will listen to anything kanye releases and call it genius regardless of its actual quality.

Who are you and why are you talking to me about hiphop, anyway? This all seems very random.

I'm so glad I'm not Russian.

Cute/10
Post moar

no.

what do you mean who am I? We're all anonymous here....

My rig is at Snarf's
Only got an old laptop and my cell for all this right now :/

Agreed

Pretty please with sugar on top?

If you were russian, you'd be very hairy. At least you'd be white though.

No, since I'd have to TAKE more pictures. That one I just had lying around.

I'm actually not, but you spoke to me as though you knew I'd have things to say about the topic.

I know a lot of slavs that are super hairless actually.

Very blurry photographs.
Also, I'm genetically half-russian, and while my legs and arms are hairy, my chest is not.

Why don't you have a look at Snapchat (y) .me to fap to school's hottest girl's nudes.

post dong

I was just joking of course I know who you are faggot who doesn't lol

I'm part slav and i'm hairless, but not you. If you were slav you'd have a lot of ugly bodyhair because fuck you.

No.

bitch I'm famous.

who are you though

oook

You are a miserable excuse for a "slut".

I would just go visit Snapchat (y) .me to share school's hottest girl's nudes.