How does Sup Forums like their steak cooked?

How does Sup Forums like their steak cooked?
Me: Medium Well/Well Done.

medium

Rare

Well done, I don't see why people would want raw meat.

blue rare to rare, depending on the meat quality.

This

Rare/Blue.

Just ruining the steak otherwise.

i'm so sick of these threads

Either burnt into a fucking pile of ashes like my grandfather or while the blood is still warm. None of this Inbetween shit.

The flavour is different, as well as the texture. So when you don't like a certain type of, say candy, you're completely incapable of understanding why anyone would like that?
It's fine though, no one is forcing you, or me, to cook their meat in any particular way.

I always assumed medium rare to look like medium. oops

>eating meat
nice meme

I never understood why people would want to eat dry leather either but go figgure.

medium
i don't like it too rare

Sous Vide till medium rare, pan fry or BBQ in the sear.

Because I have more trouble chewing the meat when it's red. It must be a palet thing.

Black an' blue. I like some fight left in my meat!

Yeah, if their going to cook a steak to well done, they may as well just cook fucking pork chops since it's going to taste the same at that point.

You cook all of the good fats and protein out of the steak when it's well done so you're just left with a whole bunch of carbs.

Surprisingly sane answer to a baity comment.
I guess I could work my way down the list to see what's good. Following the candy example, I learned to love liquorice after buying an entire bag, slowly but surely working my way through it.

Most do.

I prefer rare.

Have tried tartare once from a high end restaurant. It was good, still prefer cooked though.

However, a steak cooked more than medium is inedible.

pork chops> steak

well done
if it has any pink I put it in the microwave until its cooked properly

I like it medium/medium well. My Mom on the other hand likes her steak blue rare, and not just any blue rare, she requests it to be cooked at the minimum time required by law. Everyone else in my family can't stand raw steak

>put your steak in the microwave to cook it properly

When my mother was pregnant with me, she liked hers blue rare. She even told me about times that it would still be cold in the middle.

>She even told me about times that it would still be cold in the middle.

That's how my mom prefers her steak. It's so unappetizing.

by the time you find out its still under cooked the pan is cold so the microwave does the trick

How long do you nuke it for?

>the microwave
pretty low brow eh

Medium rare to medium on this chart.

Though medium rare is what most people would consider "rare" at a cookout or something.

she was trying to abort you with botchlism

Oh yeah, that's how I like mine too. Well well well WELL fucking done... if I can't pick it up and draw on the wall with it like charcoal, I don't want it. I love that taste they get, it's like if you ever get a burger from HJ's (Burger King in the US) and it gets overcooked and that outside ring of the patty is all blackened and burned, oh fuck that part is so good.

Burn that shit, burn it all.

1minute bursts until its done

I would believe it. I was a dickhead before birth.

Rare or medium rare, depends on the steak.

Steak does not have carbs you retard

This, and thickness. A goos sirloin is delicious blue, but my jaw muscles pump and seize before I can finish it.

This is the only true option