Is Islamic faith stuck in the stone age?

Is Islamic faith stuck in the stone age?

It's actually a modern take on faith.

>Is Islamic faith stuck in the stone age?

All religion is.

No, it's stuck in my ass.

Yes, mainly because of a very literal translation of their religious texts compounded by generations of inbreeding among Muslims. Joe Rogan had a thing about it.

>2017
>being religious
TOP KEK
*tips fedora*

No and actuality Islamic scientist are some of the best ones in the world

how are they sure it wasnt written by morons? there were no IQ tests back then lol
they are all being cucked

and some can even spell.

This.

Yes.

Quiet everybody, Joe Rogan is about to say something about something !

No its not. It's just been misinterpreted and the religion itself is being exploited

Name one. Please.

Is spelling really a test of intelligence?

Yeah have you actually read this crap? Just an example:
"Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children."

It's just so violent without any mercy and always this senseless bloodshed in the name of god.. oh wait, that's the bible.

No, I think it's somewhere between bronze and iron age

This is a troll right?

This just proves how easily people can be controlled with religion.

Don't insult Stone Age civilizations. Islam was only created as a counterattack to Jewish history. It has no relevance in the scheme of things other than destruction.

Yes it is it teaches the art of deception towards no believers so that they can infiltrate and dismantle society from within there are multiple verses about how followers should kill nonbelievers in the most brutal barbaric ways they can

He sometimes can be quite pretentious.

Yes, NEXT QUESTION.

True, everything with a grain of salt for sure. Still brings up interesting talking /thinking points imo.

He does. My favorite one recently was with Arian foster. Could you recommend some of his older vids? I have recently just started watching him

So true!