Hey Sup Forums, any ausfags here know how to get Ritalin, adderall or any type of drug similar to it...

Hey Sup Forums, any ausfags here know how to get Ritalin, adderall or any type of drug similar to it? Preferably in SA and VIC

Other urls found in this thread:

kamloopsnaturopathicclinic.ca/new/46/focalin.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kamloopsnaturopathicclinic.ca/new/46/focalin.php

Is that any good? Also can people post experiences of when they took adderall? I want to know what I should avoid

I've had people tell me focalin is better than adderall. Can't confirm though.

If you are taking it to study, just make sure you eat and drink, and not use these types of drugs to pull all nighters.

Yea I am going to be studying with them, do you still remember the word you do while under the influence of it? Like usually when I study I just completely forget what I wrote

I feel like my short term memory is fucked from taking this shit daily for the past 7 years. Started taking it when i was about 22 or so, and now I'm a paranoid alcoholic mess who has panic attacks and severe untreated depression. Those things are not necessarily conneected to adderall, but just be careful user.

I was able to remember stuff i atudied while on it later on when i wasnt still on it though so dont worry about that.

Is concerta any good? Some people prefer that for some reason

Dude just go buy some no doze and snort that shit up cunt
Get it from fuckin woollies and Coles mate

Dont remember. I used to take it as a kid. I take instant release adderall, but i kinda prefer xrs

No doze lol? I'm going to gues it keeps you awake.
Actually worried that I have ADHD that should why I want to try and see if it has any effect on my focus ( too scared to see pyshcotrist)

It's literally just caffeine pills mate. Snort like 3 and bomb 12 or something and you should be about to study like a mad cunt

I used to take that as legit medication lmao

I've tried every ADHD medicine under the sun and next to focalin, concerta was one of the weakest I've ever tried. It acts differently than the other medicine. Go for vyvanse or adderall if youre really trying to get shit done

Just go to a psychiatrist you fucking pussy, they won't hurt ya. You're a fucking dumbass.

Are they reliable?

How to I approach a physchotrist?
>oh Ye cuz I think I had attention defict whateva ya call it
>gimme dem medz like Ritalin to help me mate
no seriously I'm not sure what I should do to get him to prescribe me

Just get speed and snort or iv

It's ez. Just go to him and say you have a hard time concentrating and paying attention. You'll take some tests and get diagnosed and then they perscribe you ritalin or adderal. It's ez af, just make sure you act spastic af and shit.

I have a poem for you

Xanax is what all the cute emo girls take

Adderall is what the computer science people take

But weed

Weed is retarded

No one does it

That belongs in East Palo Alto

It belongs where all the watermelons and
KFC's belong

And where you belong

All the ghettos will be deported to East Palo Alto

All ghettos must leave the City of Palo Alto by 6:00PM sharp

Any ghettos found after those hours will be arrested and charged with possesion of marijuana

With intent to sell

Yeah im probably going to talk to a physch
I used to see one when I was young and they put me through tests (not sure why but I can't remember anything from when I was younger)

Never heard of this site. Any good?

Anyone know of any other sites that ship to AUS

Craigslist lol

Hello pOZlizei!
GTFOH, we're tired of youur shit!
Do your job and roam the streets FAGGOT!