"SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING" CAST

Thoughts, Sup Forums?

>Tom Holland as Peter Parker / Spider-Man

>Zendaya Coleman as Michelle Gonzalez, Peter's introverted and intellectual classmate.

>Jacob Batalon as Ned Leeds, Peter's wisecracking best friend.

>Tony Revolori as Eugene "Flash" Thompson, Peter's wealthy and snobbish classmate and rival.

>Laura Harrier as Liz Allan, Peter's popular classmate whom he harbors feelings for.

>Marisa Tomei as May Parker, Peter's aunt.

>Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark / Iron Man, the leader of the Avengers and Peter's mentor.

>Michael Keaton as Adrian Toomes / Vulture, a dangerous criminal and Spider-Man's nemesis.

>Logan Marshall-Green as Phineas Mason / Tinkerer, a skilled inventor associated with the Vulture.

>Bookem Woodbine as Herman Schultz / Shocker, a petty crook armed with advanced "vibro-gauntlets".

>Angourie Rice, Michael Barbieri, Abraham Attah, Isabella Amara, Tifanny Espensen, J.J. Totah and Jorge Lendeborg Jr. as students at Midtown Science and Technology School.

>Kenneth Choi, Martin Starr and Selenis Levya as staff members at Midtown Science and Technology School.

>Donald Glover, Hannibal Buress, Garcelle Beauvais, Tyne Daly and Michael Mando in undisclosed roles.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3nGQLQF1b6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Diversity was a mistake

looks too young for millenials even

If their going to get "Hispanic" actors, why do they hispanics with more indian genes than legit Spaniard genes? Why do all the Hispanics in movies have to be Mestizo beaners instead of based Spaniards of Hispania?

>pandering: the cast
Just fucking hell. This movie's going to be shit, but people will eat it up because "DIVERSITY!!1!!!!"

>niggers everywhere
it's shit

You are fucking stupid as shit if you think actual Spanish people actually settled in spicland.

Also
>spanish
>white
>implying

>Tony Revolori as Eugene "Flash" Thompson
One of the worst casting decisions. Why would you cast an innocent shy non white as a bully?

>america
>white

Are there even hispanic people in New York?

spaniards are just white look at charlie sheen
they wouldnt get any diversity points for including them.
none of those people are mesitzos anyway
also mestizos are master race
t. mestizo

Spain is already hispanic though

They are the main hispanics. Most hispanics you see in America are really just indian rape babies.

>Iron Man as Peter's mentor

Why not just put Spiderman in an iron lung while you're at it.

Get those polio diversity viewers.

is this bait?

>Michael Keaton as Adrian Toomes / Vulture

youtube.com/watch?v=3nGQLQF1b6I

>>>Michael Keaton as Adrian Toomes / Vulture

I'm getting real fuckin' sick of this meme

So this is going to be another generic piece of crap, right?

>there's this hero and her love interest... and there's a villain.. and he is evl lol

normies will eat this shit up because muh spooderman

DONT DO IT PETER

Why did you Mestizos steal the word hispanic from spaniards when you guys are barely European :(((

Hispanic could have been Italian or Irish tier if you beaners didn't turn it into a yucky brown person word

blame the US all latino hispanics just use to identify with their countries before the US made hispanic/latino a thing

It's poor New York. Of course they'red PoCs.

>Forced diversity all over the place
>Three villains when Marvel can't manage to write one properly as it is
>Consensus-approved, Disney focus group-tested story that will inevitably be a rehash of The Amazing Spider-Man but they'll pretend it's something original because there's less white people now
>Sony still involved
>Third Spider-Man in 10 years

shocker will probably just be the throwaway villain for the opening scene

This. I wonder if they'll go the Ghostbusters rout and try to turn into a shitstorm over the race-pandering

>"Why racist Gamergater Berniebros are against the latest Spiderman reboot..."

why do libcucks constantly have to "diversify" and culturally enrich new york

do these cucks ever step into the real world?

I don't think you've ever been to New York.

>so troy can't be black spiderman so we're making everyone else in the cast non-white

Payback for Spaniards roving around the Americas raping the native peoples.

>Spider-Man movie
>only white people are peter, his aunt, Iron Man, and Vulture
>Flash Thompson is a fat Indian manlet
And how was this supposed to be equal to Raimi's movies again?

No, I don't live in America. I though the SW was where spics were.

Niggers: The movie

This is Sony being the shit company it is.
>You can have Spiderman back Marvel but only after we fuck him with black cock

>dat cast

Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe

>Herman Schultz
>Herman
>Schultz

>Michael Keaton as Adrian Toomes / Vulture

Oh, nice.

me in the red hat

>read tony revolori as tony ravioli

Why is Tom Holland so perfect and beautiful?

Whats with all the the niggers? Is gonna be a straight to tv movie that will air on BET?

WOW LOOK AT ALL THAT DIVERSITY.

>complayining about color of cast and not the cast itself

Christ you guys are just as bad as libtards it

literally

doesnt

matter

So did Birdman completely fail in its message? Keaton goes on to play a literal fucking birdman.. absolute pottery

>Peter Parker
>Poor as fuck
>Goes to shitty public school in Brooklyn
>Sup Forums flips the shit out because a poor public school in Brooklyn has blacks, latinos and indians

Seems pretty realistic to me. Also, the lobby boy is cool and the latina is hot as fuck

Would Sup Forums?

>still no Sinister Six movie which they promised us after ASM2 came out
Just make this movie please! I do not care with seeing a diversity "3rd" reboot of Spiderman again.

Is it wrong to say I would fuck the everloving shit out of Zendaya?

I mean, I guess.

>Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark / Iron Man

Oh shit they cast RDJ, best cast pick yet.

Besides Holland, Keaton, Tomei, Woodbine and Buress, that's pretty shitty casting. Revolori is talented but doesn't fit Flash Thompson at all. This movie probably won't be a TASM level mess but I doubt it'll be good. The casting is blatant pandering and the director is some no name who is nowhere near as talented or unique as Sam Raimi.

Worked for Fantastic 4

Flash Thomson looks just like the guy you'd bully and shit on over everything, he just doesn't have alpha eyes. I hope this bombs, God I'm sick of capeshit.

Flash is smaller than Puny Parker.

Of courshe

>Lone white man
>A bunch of minorities surrounding him.

Yep, feels like New York City to me.

Why is it forced? Isn't Queens diverse as hell?

>everytime they cast people of colour its "forced diversity"

Just shut the fuck up you whiny 20 something year old white boys. Not every movie has have all white peoples. That's not how the real world is. Not even close. And plus, queens is diverse as fuck. Go to queens and bitch about your diversity. You'll get your face slapped by all the people of colour that have more balls and self respect than you.

Shit bait
>entire cast except Peter is non-white
No man, you replied with really shitty bait.

Most of the spics who cross the border are poor and brown. The rich, white ones stay home.

Are Spaniards the most cucked empire, they literally ran the world now they are struggling big time

I would've until I saw this

Why is he the only White person.

D R O P P E D

He's on a mission to change that.

bitch

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The final solution.

How much you wanna bet he beats up nothing but white criminals.

Well Peter is a nerd, so it makes sense that he hangs out with the weird brown kids.

>>Michael Keaton as Adrian Toomes / Vulture, a dangerous criminal and Spider-Man's nemesis.

Tell me about the birdman, why does he wear the beak.

Peter 'The Racial Pain Hurricane' Parker

Only place I've ever been where I've seen advertisements in Russian, Chinese and Spanish all on the same block.

poorlittlewhiteguy.jpg

>Michael Mando

SAVED

Literally no white American in that photo.

The jews just can't help themselves, can they?

This cast looks like a hokey Disney sitcom.

"Reports tell of a storm coming to NY so be sure to stay inside... all schools will be closed for safety"

Aunt May is cooking something looking at the news and smiles.....

"Peter you can go have that sleep over if you want!"

Peter comes out of his room with his skateboard, kisses aunt may on the cheeck and runs out the door.

Aunt May: "Now lets give a call to the Avengers HQ"

"ummm...hi I wasnt sure if this was the right number....yeah yeah everything is fine....I just need to talk to Scarlet Witch and Black widow.....girl stuff"

Black Widow: Oh hey May! Whats up? no im not doing anything...the boys are fighting some octopuss guy...yeah you know them....what? I-i- its been a while since I had a girl night out.....come to think of it I think I never had one.....sure! I will tell her...

Aunt May: Oh and bring some wine, im sure Stark wont miss it!

Aunt May hangs up the phone and begins to clean the house.

The doorbell rings...she opens the door....BW and SW are standing there soaking wet.

Scarlet Witch: SHIELD would only pay for an Uber....no jet.

Black Widow: We're real sorry....we dont want to mess your floor.

Aunt May: Oh please! Its nothing! come in...let me get some towels and some shirts....

The door closes...and the night of possibilites just started.

New York is pretty diverse. They might be taking things to the extreme here, but honestly, considering that Peter is supposed to be very poor, it kind of doesn't seem that crazy that maybe his friends and peers would mostly be of the same social class, and based on his aunt's fixed and limited income (unless she's gonna be a stripper) it makes sense that these peers would be minorities.
I'm against pandering and shoehorning, but I honestly don't think this is much of a problem

Scarlet Witch is akwardly standing there not knowing what to do, Scarlet Witch is opening a bottle of wine.

SW: Oh, come on dont be nervous! We just drink, watch stupid romantic movies and talk about wich Avenger we would FUCK.

Black Widow opens her eyes real wide....

SW: Oh honey! You know for a badass secret assassin you can be cute....almost innocent.

BW: Oh its not that....its just.... I mean I dont think I see the boys like that....

Aunt May comes with some shirts and towels.

AM: What boys??? Oh your team....

BW: Nothing, we were talking about a mission.

AM: ha ha! its ok.... They arent bad on the eyes...but sometimes they seem so....how should I put it....basic, I mean punch this punch that throw a quip...you know?

BW: Yeah! I know exactly what you mean! I think i can get the hang on this whole girls night.

Aunt May leaves the towels on the kitchen table and walks towards Scarlet Witch...

AM: Damn girl! Are they recruitin out of high school now?

SW blushes... "Oh im not that young he heh"

AM: Just look at that skin.....

Aunt may slightly touches her face...brushing her fingers on her lips.

Having grown up in NY myself, yeah it makes sense. I hate when "diversity" is shoved into media but if you've ever been to Queens you'd know that it's the reality.

Since it's accurate, it doesn't bother me. But when it's obviously shoe-horned in and completely retarded I get pissed.

The accuracy is what's annoying.

Okay, very funny Marvel. You can reveal the real cast any time you want.

Why is everyone brown

Which one is MJ?

So Flash is supposed to be some alpha jock Chad bully right? And this is who they pick? I'm a little sceptical, but honestly I have known some of the most unlikeliest looking people to be like that but even still they're pushing it with this guy

Is Mary Jane not in this film? Better then re-casting her as a nigress I guess.

Who would ever be intimidated by this guy

>Thoughts, Sup Forums?

Spiderman is a dead franchise.

Exactly, he'd have to actually be hard as fucking nails and a psycho to be intimidating. Not what you'd be expecting. But he just looks so soft and effete.

So show me the body!

>Spain
>white

so who's producer kid is the fat fuck in the back?

I'd appreciate it if you didn't call my wife's son fat.

That's a lot of DIVERSITY
Makes you wonder why there are white people in it at all

I wonder why there are still white people anywhere in the world. It'd be better off without them.

Why can't film just get spider man right. It's not that fucking hard.