Any Satanists on?

Any Satanists on?

Other urls found in this thread:

churchofsatan.com/satanism-the-feared-religion.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just stopping by to tell you that satan and other mystic beeing probably don't exist.

Not necessarily theistic satanism.

A satanist who doesn't belive in satan is like a vegan who eats meat.

Satanism isn't a theistic ideology.

>*sigh*
That's not how it works....

>ITT: Sup Forums doesn't know anything about satanism

Satanists don't believe in the existence of satan you fucking donut

Theistic satanism has nothing to do with LaVeyan satanism

Pretty much all you did was point out a couple of things that a religion should use as a base to "Not be a piece of shit". All religions can be trivialized to that one phrase. All religion is human weakness.

If you don't believe or pretend to believe in satan, why would you call your group satanists then?

You're either a 13 year old retard or a semi-good troll.

Google it faggot

You can liken it to a big 'fuck you!' to society.

churchofsatan.com/satanism-the-feared-religion.php

I'm not trolling, i can assure you that much.

I'm not a satanist. That's just what the idelogy is called. They use biblical characters as symbology and stuff, but most are atheist/agnostic AFAIK.

Incorrect

There are theistic satanists, but 90% of satanists aren't retards so they're typically atheistic.

>LaVayen Satanism

Did you mean "Middle school idealogies"?

satanist A.K.A selfish weirdo

I'm not gonna read about some cult shit. If you're unreligious that's ok i guess, but you have to admit that it's ironic to go out of your way and choose religious symbolism, make a set of rules to follow like religions and claim that you're somehow superior to religious people.

If it's a lifestyle thing i'd understand it, but i doubt that's the case. You're probably the same religious fuck up you pretend not to be - only on the other side of an imaginary fence.

>cult shit
Oh come off it; it's not even like that. It's the antithesis of everything you've been told is 'right,' despite the fact that it (what you have been told/Abrahamic faiths) is responsible for most of the world's strife.

And no, I'm not just some edgy, angsty teen trying to rebel against his parents because he had to go to "Mass" as you're probably thinking.

>>LaVayen Satanism

>Sup Forums actually prefers this to theistic satanism and gnostic luciferianism

tbh this LayVayen shit is some of the gayest stuff I've ever read

Happy holidays is such a cop out.

December is Xmas, a time of giving.
April is Easter, a time of easter eggs and hot cross buns. Religious shit if you like.
Feb is valentines, which isn't even religious but still a season to have fun.
new years is new year.

These are all holidays that have meaning in our culture for various reasons.
To remove the names of these holidays is to remove part of the meaning.

If i say merry Christmas to a jew who doesn't celebrate, and he in return responds with happy Hanuka. The only one who's going to be offended are the social justice warriors who take offense at everything and fuck up everything they touch.

The people who want Christmas called Christmas are the people sick of this political bullshit you just posted. And as an atheist, I completely agree with them.

There are Muslims who think valentines is offensive and should be banned, you think it's "rude, intolerant, and disrespectful" to celebrate valentines too?

In short, go fuck yourself. There are better causes to champion than being a wet blanket over the holidays.

Seems more to me like your holidays are just excuses to buy shit (usually in excess) and stuff your face with more shit (also in excess).

Oddly enough though, it's the Xtians who get all pissy-pants if you don't say "Christmas," or if they see a commercial that has *anything* that deviates from their 1950s-era romanticization of Easter, Thanksgiving, or Xmas. Valentine's is a sham too, which is one thing I can agree with the Muslims about.

Basically, stop giving corporations and shit bonuses and labeling them 'holidays.'