What the hell is this and how do i cure it fast? I try to search online and its called jock itch?

What the hell is this and how do i cure it fast? I try to search online and its called jock itch?

what are we looking at?

you have cancur

is it where your legs rub together?

Yeah that's jock itch. It won't go away until you get a jock to itch it for you.

A dick

that dark coloured skn area. its in my inner thighs, just beside my balls

I actually just got rid of mine. go to Walmart or CVS or something and get jock itch/ringworm ointment. it's like 10 bucks for a tube.

antifungal ointment/spray. you got crotch mushrooms user

I don't think that is anything to worry about tbh, check with nearest health center

can showering more and changing clothes mroe frequently get rid of it? im too shy to get it over counters

Medfag here, confirmed

the tops of my legs touch and I will easily do 20,000 steps a shift at work, and my underpants often form holes from rubbing and I get a sore spot. I just sometimes use moisturiser after a long day, and get new underpants. But if its not from rubbing then Iiiiii dont know

i am also a medfag but i only just started so i dont know much about fungi yet. any natural remedies?

Light help but its not gonna make the change from one day to another, light kills fungus

It's on of two things. So either get some diaper rash cream or you'll have to slice it open and drain a bunch of pus

quick question, is it a good idea to have sex with this fungal infection?

Light, for this case i will say atleast 2 hours of daylight or a lantern pointing at it for like 30-45 mins because of the zone the fungus

Is it a good idea to eat a sandwich with fungus?

Looks like chub rub.. smear some deodorant on it

Shower more often

Get some Hydrocortizone 1% cream. You should be able to get it over the counter.

try to apply selsun blue once a month to the affected area, washing it off after about 8 hours. Your skin will be itchy and dry for a few days but that will kill the infection. Jock itch LOVES moisture. After it has gone away, just powder your balls with gold bond every morning or something.

hmm i need a full crotch shot to get a better idea on how to treat you, OP.