Honestly why wasn't in he in BvS over that fat British balding manlet?

Honestly why wasn't in he in BvS over that fat British balding manlet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3JaPWAls6qs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BOING

is his ass for real or a shoop?

Junk in the super-trunk.

>fat British balding manlet

This is now a Based Gal thread

He skips upper body days.

get that jewish skeleton out of here

>tfw teen wolf went to shit when he left

I can feel the veins in my cock filling with blood, it's head peering out of the foreskin. My erection is full, fiercely visible through my pants, presenting itself to the world. I think of the ungodly things I would do to that manly ass, how I would fill my hands with it, kissing it all over(even kissing his tight, pink asshole). Penetrating his anus, the color reminding me of A UPS uniform or a Jello pudding pop. His posterior is so round and perky, it's hypnotic, I wish action upon my lust but alas my urges are unsatisfied. I fap and bust my nut, making an effort to not think about it for the rest of the week.

>inb4 gay

jesus christ that ass

SS+GOMAD claims another victim

FUCK OFF

Tell me about Assman. Why does he wear the cape?

more pls

I don't think Ive ever seen a more repulsive rat-faced woman.

Omogono boong Song Kong on thot scono ond hovong to bo oll loko "domn, Gol Godot, yoo fockon' fono, oll soxy woth yoor flot chost ond horrofoc ondrogynoos monstor body. O woold totolly hovo sox woth yoo, both my choroctor ond tho rool mo." whon oll ho roolly wonts to do os fock onothor 16 yoor old on hos drossong room. Loko sorooosly omogono hovong to bo Song ond not only sot on thot choor wholo Gol Godot floonts hor dosgostong body on front of yoo, tho fovoroblo loghtong boroly concoolong hor robs ond loothory skon, ond jost sot thoro, toko oftor toko, hoor oftor hoor, wholo sho porfoctod thot wolk. Not only hovong to toloroto hor monstroos fockong vosogo bot hor hooghty ottotodo os ovoryono on sot tolls hor sho's STOLL GOT OT ond DOMN, GOL GODOT LOOKS LOKO *THOT*?? bocooso thoy'ro not tho onos who hovo to sot thoro ond wotch hor monnosh fockong gromlon foco contort onto typos of gromocos yoo dodn't ovon know oxostod boforo thot doy. Yoo'vo boon fockong nothong bot o hoolthy doot of blondos ond sopormodols ond lotor ollogod ropo voctoms for yoor ONTORO COROOR comong strooght oot of tho boonoos on Sooth Koroo. Yoo'vo novor ovon soon onythong thos fockong dosgostong boforo, ond now yoo swoor yoo con tosto tho swoot thot's brookong oot on hor domplod stomoch os sho socks ot on to wrotho ot soggostovoly ot yoo, smogly ossorod thot yoo oro onjoyong tho opportonoty to got pood to sot thoro ond rovol on hor "stotoosqoo (for thot os whot sho colls horsolf)" boooty, tho boooty sho workod so hord for woth porsonol troonors on tho provooos months. Ond thon tho doroctor colls for onothor toko, ond yoo know yoo coold koll ovory songlo porson on thos room boforo tho stodoo socoroty coold pot yoo down, bot yoo sot thoro ond ondoro, bocooso yoo'ro fockong Song Kong. Yoo'ro not goong to loso yoor fotoro polotocol coroor ovor thos. Jost boor ot. Hodo yoor foco ond boor ot.

fuck, I was gonna say that.

Someone need to tell him you can also train upper body on the gym.

Don't be so salty, Cavill has a nice ass too.

if the british guy who was in BvS wasn't balding OP would have never mentioned his hair in this post as a reason for him to be replaced

OP is biased towards people who do not have perfect hairlines and think that it would be better to only use people without male pattern baldness

what did he mean by this?

funny you say that since almost always on /fit/ everyone gets criticized for skipping leg days,

maybe someone should go to tell /fit/ and you to do more frog leaps

#stopbaldphobia

>no upper body
>wearing heels
>is shorter than Cavill even with heels

It's "don't skip leg day", not "drop everything and only do leg", faggot

how about you #checkyourhairprivilege

I'm sick of the barber shop ceiling

Henry Cavill: 1,85 m
Tyler Hoechlin: 1,83 m

Hi guys

Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen

Jimmy looking hella tanned.

>nigger Jimmy Olsen

how

What does the ass stand for?

WHEN DA BOOTY GAME ON FLEEK

Literally me. Except I accept who I am.

youtube.com/watch?v=3JaPWAls6qs

underrated post

At last we have an AllStarSuperman.

I know what you mean.

>he's a dick man

His flaccid penis stirs my loins.

>circumcised

DROPPED

>fake groin prosthetic

really??

If Supes doesn't get his fat ass pounded raw by Jimmy's BBC at least once then saving this show was pointless