How can you be gay if you're attracted to feminine characteristics? Liking traps is being open-minded...

How can you be gay if you're attracted to feminine characteristics? Liking traps is being open-minded. Why do people keep believing is this nonsensical "biological truth"?

>this nonsensical "biological truth"

You're dubs are worthy of my reply.

You're a faggot.

It's only okay if the penis is feminine

having a dick isn't a feminine characteristic no matter how hard you faggots scream.

Most actual women have feminine features. If you're into traps, then it was the penis that brought you to the table. You're gay.

this

he has a dick you like the fact he has a dick its gay.

they are basically men in drag so yeah its gay

Because you know that they are still male. Perhaps with medically induced hormonal imbalances and fake boobs, but still male.

neither is having a chode, but as we learn from you, you can be feminine AND have a chode

As you explained, it is a crime against nature.
Op is and always will be a faggot.

ITT: faggots in denial argue with reasonable people

just ask her to roll it up into her pelvis and put some tape over it, if a penis is such a deal breaker.

wow you guys are so picky. i'd never turn down sex with a hawt girl just because she has a feminine penis

Only gay if the balls touch. THIS is a proven scientific fact

BECAUSE YOU ARE A BI-SEXUAL FAGGOT!!!

It is not just faggots and straight people, you fucking filthy homo

and stop touching straight men!

The more important question is why in the world did Sup Forums become flooded to the brim with trap threads?

At this point I think there is just a group of 10/15 people on here who are in to traps who just like making the threads every day over and over again. It's like when we had the my little pony threads. There was actually only like a tiny group of people making all of those. That was confirmed.

So if those 15 people stopped making the trap threads you'd probably not see them anywhere anymore. Which would be nice because i've gotten tired of seeing them everywhere. It makes Sup Forums look like 50% of the population here just wants to fap to traps all day which isn't true.

>hawt girl
>feminine penis
>picky for wanting a girl to not have a penis
>put some tape over it

because biologically its a guy

do you see any guys liking/fucking tomboys getting called gay?

if you like feminine characteristics so much, whyd you pick a trap over an actual chick? cuz ur gae xdddd

>tape
Im deadass

"Homosexuality is romantic attraction, sexual attraction or sexual behavior between members of the same sex or gender."

Yup its gay, faggot

Maybe you would have a better chance of just coming out rather then trying to change every persons view of what homosexuality is.

regular women are too difficult, demanding & picky. traps are sluts & can't get pregnant

Translated: I'm too much of a betafag to actually talk to a girl

are you this guy?

> you fat cats didn't finish your plankton

>too socially inept and awkward to talk to an actual girl with a veh gag nah
>instead of improving myself ill just go fuck little boys pumped up with estrogen

>not that any trap would let me fuck them though since im that much of a huge fucking faggot so i make threds on 4chins to relief my insecurities

hey, a hole is a hole, and i'm getting laid while you're getting carpal tunnel syndrome :)
>the future belongs to those who adapt

>Every hole is a goal because I've clearly chosen quantity over quality

despite how shit the gaming industry is, its contributing to the future as companies are creating processors that can solve more and more equations per second with each generation of these units being produced in response to neckbeards screaming for muh graphics... and you're just fucking a trap, it's still fake and gay

betraying the countless generation of ancestors behind you by ending your family bloodline cuz you couldn't figure out how to talk and build up a long and lasting, fulfilling relationship with a chick that goes beyond just fucking, nice job adapting shitlord

[spoiler] traps r cute tho [/spoiler]

have fun getting poopdick and rolleraids

so many virgins in this thread who's never gonna become alpha, instead they sit alone in their parents basement and fap all day long instead of going out and get laid with horny traps, who are willing to do anything to satisfy your needs