Ok Sup Forumsros I took seven ambien last night and I have no idea what happened last night...

Ok Sup Forumsros I took seven ambien last night and I have no idea what happened last night. I walked into my kitchen and found these Jurassic park tapes and condiments all over the place. My fucking legs are all scraped and cut up and my wife has packed her stuff and left without any note or anything wtf do I do she won't answer the phone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1XQiszUhBEI
fndave.com/2012/12/06/ive-seen-some-random-stuff-on-the-internet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why u take so many OP?

could you maybe post an other pic of the room where the baby is surrounded by all those copies of jurassic parc?

This is from a youtube video fuck off op

I was prescribed them to help me sleep but I heard you can get high if you take enough and stay up. All I remember was watching an anime someone on my tumblr had recommended and it's all a blur from there.

lol I don't remember what the fuck happened last night either op. drugs can be weird sometimes.

Lol'd at the fucking mayonnaise

pasta

Shut up

Looks like mayonnaise to me

After all these years I'm still confused whenever I see anything relating to this fellow.

Seriously, what the fuck?

Hey, I'm a fan of VHS. Are you willing to sell those Jurassic Park tapes on ebay?

Have you tried calling your wife? Has she contacted you?

All the film is pulled out of them

I said she won't answer the phone

This is likely pasta, but the tapes on the right with the boxes intact seem fine.

Don't forget the stash in the refrigerator. The bunch in the tub.
Jurassic Park fucking EVERYWHERE!

fsfgfhtiujr

I haven't seen any pasta on the floor just mayo, mustard and my own blood. And I have no interest in selling my tapes I want to figure out where my wife is and if I can save my marriage

Show the rest of the Jurassic Park tapes/cartridges.
We have your wife. We need to make sure the goods are still safe. Given the damage we already see, it's likely we'll have to break at least one of her legs. Probably shatter her toes too.

The rest better be in good shape. Wouldn't want anything else to happen to your wife.

I need a timmmmmmmee stamp

I found the rest in my closet as well as my newborn son please send her back in one piece she's all I've got.

We know there's more. Quit holding out on us or more bones will break.
We're already clipped the tip of her pinky finger. Do you really want to keep us waiting?

lel ambien

last time I took it my bed linens turned into a strange creature that sang to me through the music of

youtube.com/watch?v=1XQiszUhBEI

OK OK! Here they are just please I beg you

Do you take us for fools, user?
Why do you hold back? Do you not like your wife? Did she do something to bother you?
Either way, she's not too happy right now. Your marriage is getting worse and worse the more you delay. With every broken bone. Every clipped finger. Every jab from the branding iron.... she blames you for it all.

So stop screwing around!

This is seriously the rest of them I promise!!

You can promise all you want. But we know the inventory. You got it from us! Remember?

No... this won't do at all... I hope you have an amputee fetish.

Let's see what's in the fridge

I only have 1 left

Can you explain this ?

Not mine!! It's a faker I only have this!

>More in the background

Well. Guess you won't be getting your wife back.
She'll have her arms and legs removed then added to the breeding farm.
Hopefully we can get a few good years out of her before she becomes completely unresponsive.
It's always so depressing seeing them with feeding tubes.

loser.

Those are the same ones from last picture!!! Nooooooo

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

>implying everyone on Sup Forums aren't autistic already

Fuck. Forgot what site I'm on.

What a nice xmas tree

Is it though?

You're fucking autistic dude

watch in the basment, you killed your girl last night on pcp or shit, idiot call the police but make a timestamp before

And? Who gives a fuck.
Are you not entertained?
Are (You) craving (You)s so badly that you have to point out every minor observation of your day?
When walking down the street, do you exclaim "there's a car!" "there's a shadow!" "There's a house!"?
Because that would be autistic, friend.

What I'm doing is entertaining myself with OP and his pasta. If you don't like it, you can suck off a roody-poo, you candy-ass double nigger.

triggered

Ya like take one or two not the whole fucking bottle you freak

you kill your fucking girl is sweare.........

Nah. Just in the mood for ranting. Typing isn't hard for me. Tested speed of 80WPM and all.

And I should care why?

Clearly you do to some degree, or you'd stop feeding me (You)s.

fndave.com/2012/12/06/ive-seen-some-random-stuff-on-the-internet/

>reverse image search
Rip

>Not recognizing it for what it is
Newfag.

>using reverse image search on Sup Forums
RIP