I'm a pedo. I'm also married to one

I'm a pedo. I'm also married to one.
AMA
others welcome to answer questions too.

It's a god awful small affair

To the girl with the mousy Hair

How did you go about telling each other you were a pedo? Did you know before marriage?

But her mummy is yelling no

I think I'm missing the punch line.

you fuck your kids?

And her daddy has told her to go

But her friend is no where to be seen

What do you two usually do with children? What was your greatest experience with one?

10000X better then being a murderer. Don't feel too bad OP.

As she walks through her sunken dream

What's the youngest age you would enjoy?
When I was 11/12 I was trying to get dicked by 45-60 year olds, but I wish I was 9/10 to give them tighter holes to use

Is this her?

no I actually didn't know she was until after we were married. we talked about combining laptops when mine broke down instead of buying a new one like a year into our marriage and she got really defensive. thought she was cheating, started snooping, turns out she's into shota and loli and so am I. so I just confronted her and we talked it out.

don't have any. yet. still not sure on that one.

we've never broken the law together like that. we've both done stuff with kids when we were minors ourselves, but neither of us have the intention of going to jail.

me personally I could go as low as 2 or 3 yrs for girls, I guess I'm bi or it's my wife's fault I like boys but I could do a 12 or 13 yr old boy. the oldest is about 15 before there's like a gap for me where I only find women my age or older attractive.

no that is not.

whats your escape plan when the cops find out?

Do you roleplay?

>2 or 3 years girl
For real? Are you a monster?

Does she enjoy ageplay?

not him, but 3 year olds can orgasm

doing it with 2 year olds is kind of a stretch though

What's your type?

pun intended?

>but 3 year olds can orgasm

How would anyone even be able figure that out? Where did you hear about this?

The internet was better before rural areas had access to it.

timestamp with your wife?

fbi detected

You're probably too young to be here.

realizing she would have been unlikely to write that herself there so neatly

>we've both done stuff with kids when we were minors ourselves

Story time.

nah i just don't believe

Like this?

I'm a pedo too. Wanna trade cp and molest some kids?

Storrrrryyyyyy pleease

thought crime isn't a thing, so I'm not worried.

oh yeah we do it a lot. not all the time, but it is fun.

not saying that I would actually hurt a 2 yr old, just saying that's what I like.

depends. I have a wide range as far as physical goes, but emotionally I prefer intelligence.

no.

Come on man. That's just horrible and you know it. Atleast give them a little bit to enjo. Some 12/13/14 year olds are more curvy with better tighter bodies than older women with still that tiny cute face

May you please share your story(s) with us?

How do you not know this? What are you, fucking gay?

Isn't it a little difficult to find intelligence in a child?

To the seat with the clearest view

I think it's the maturity thing I can't handle after the age of like 15 until about 20. I like any and all girls/women before and after that gap. don't know why.

not really sure what kind of stories you want. anything I did when I was younger can be chalked up to child exploration, but the most recent thing I did was when I was 14.
>swimming with family members, cute 5 yr old girl I think was a second cousin or something
>I'm 14 still a kid so we're changing out of bathing suits together
>started touching her, pulling off her suit, trying to 'help' her change
>tried to get her to suck me off, but she started showing she was grossed out (not a big talker thank god) so I stopped

I was referring to my attraction to older women

Because literally how could you tell if they were having an organism at that age? Is there like a scientific paper I can read about it?

I see, when I said type I meant what you look for in children

cute face really is the only thing I look for. and I don't really like tall kids. but I like skinny little girls just as much as I like chubby ones. actually I prefer chubby little girls, just not fat.

Kinsey report. He had subjects as young as two and would have women give them oral.

>doing it with 2 year olds is kind of a stretch though
Kek'd

Probably - If you're willing to end up on some FBI watchlist.

OP here, gotta log off. threads not really taking off anyways, but ya'll have at it.

good day guys!

Dude lol, those lucky fucking kids

There's also sonogram videos of both males and females in the womb playing with their genitals until they orgasm. This can be inferred by their heart rate spike and then back to normal.

I know for me I was having orgasms as young as 5. Earliest I remember.

Can you loan me some free money to buy some pizza and vidya?

I was molested as a child by a pair of pedos just like you. They went to my parents church and offered to baby sit for free. Ruined my life. If I were to see you in real life, I would shuck your scrotum like a clam and force feed you your own testicles.

>random people
>from a church
>want to babysit
>for free
sounds like a good idea

Strangely enough, I always kinda fantasized about being molested when I was growing up...

your parents are retarded, sorry

People are way too trusting of church goers.

does your wife know? if so hoe does she feel about having kids?

How the hell?! whats it like

Thank God kids in my area are batshit crazy so they would rape the rape probably

All healthy humans are capable of achieving orgasm. We can thank past experts in human/child sexuality for that.

Puberty merely engages the ability to create new humans, not allow sexual pleasure.

What's what like?

I would be worried about your wife then

>boo hoo I had bad experiences therefore everyone probably has bad experiences

Not even close, faggot.

I was molested as a child growing up as well by two separate older women. As a direct result I ended up far more mature for my age and had an advanced level of social development growing up which has played a large part in my current success. Like most things in life experiences are only damaging to those to weak to utilise them.

May Please tell us a story of your wife's activities?

>OP describes attraction, not crime
>you describe crime
>misplace anger towards OP

Good job, your parents were fucking morons and it's clearly genetic because so are you.

lrn2read before you post

you lucky bastard

> gets free sex as a kid
> boo boo ruined my life
I was 21 before I had sex. Cry me a river lucky pussy

> rape the rape

9/11 would go full savage on those tight pussies

I was actually 15ish to 16 when i had sex with a dude i kinda regret it at times

>Kinsey report

What? I don't wanna search that

It's cited in all kinds of scholarly papers you ignorant fuck. Up until Masters and Johnson it was the premier study on Human sexuality.

Why not I just did. Couldn't find much about the orgasm thing though.

more?

kids ain't stupid, ya know?

Can you send my a link to the child orgasm thing? All I could find was stuff about Homosexuality.

you're fucking thirsty as fuck you pedo

I don't remember where it is. But it's definitely in the report. That part gets buried in any citing of it.

More

was your spouse always a pedo or did you expose her to the lifestyle and win her over?

Did you even read the previous questions and answers?

And she's hooked to the silver screen.

>I'm 14 still a kid so we're changing out of bathing suits together

Yowtch. You dodged a bullet on that one, user. Some states would have tried to charge you as an adult for that.

i think your wife should have the tubes tied in her fat hairy vagina and that you should be castrated, growing up in a house with not one but TWO pedofag parents would be a nightmare and just unfair.

I think my wife is pedo aswell.

>kids ain't stupid, ya know?

It may not be hard to find intelligence in children, but that doesn't mean that there aren't a whole lot of stupid kids out there.

It's kind of part of human nature to do things that seem stupid growing up, even for smart kids. Ignorant isn't the same as stupid, but it can be hard to tell the difference.

Lol people in the 1950's were so pissed off over Kinsey's findings about teh queers they didn't even notice the part where he tested to see if little girls could have orgasms.

you cant find it because its just a theory from a couple pedocunts and pedocunt sympathizers that are trying to normalize degeneracy.

Nice try FBI

OK, OP, what's your favorite age range for cute kids? I'm a fan of 9-12, but as young as 5-6 is still OK.

Sooo many people who post without reading the thread first. Fucking shit, OP left and not only are yall still asking OP questions, but you're asking repeat questions.

Why do I feel there should be a comic for this