Why gay genes haven't disappeared from the gene pool if gays don't procreate?

Why gay genes haven't disappeared from the gene pool if gays don't procreate?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not about genes. It's about culture.

Probably because there is no such thing as gay gene.

Lots of gays procreate.

Its cuz gay ppl have been told to fuck women anyways for ages. so the real question is when everyone accepts them, then are they gonna disappear cuz theyre not pressured to procreate

/thread

because genes are manipulated by your state of consciousness through quantum physics and vibration. So when someone mentally determines to be attracted to the same sex their body adapts to make it possible.

>gays don't procreate

My father's gay...

The chances of being gay are more affected by in-utero levels of estrogen and testosterone not genes.

Which word you don't understand?

Ignorant bullshit

Quantum woo, that is my favorite kind of woo. It can explain everything and you don't even have to invoke god to use it.

Jesus what a bunch of idiots in here. Just go watch Robert Sapolsky lectures he explains well.

for the exact same reason that down's syndrome hasnt gone away
>wasted trips checked

Sexuality is decided in the earliest years of a child's life. It's not genetic, but it's not something you get to decide on either.

ok trump voter

Study some genetics user,gayness isnt a sexually determined disease,it just sort of happens i guess

Then tell us what have you learnt, smartass.

It's still biological though.

The practice of marrying to cover your homoness is coming to an end.
As a result the genetic flaw was passed on.

Give it time as it becomes more accepted it will become more rare.

But it can be cured.

How young are you? That's like saying retardation can be eradicated. It's just something that will exist no matter what.

>calls others a bunch of idiots
>needs someone else to argue his views

yes but it's not something that can be "passed on", it's not genetic in that way. It may be genetic in terms of the mother but that's it. It's mostly environmental and has to do with fetus development.

There are also studies that indicate that the more male children a family gets, the higher the chance of one them being gay gets.
It's almost like a failsafe to ensure that one genetic line doesn't get too dominant.

that's gay

Well yeah. That's the point.

Nature likes fucking us in the ass

Because it's not about the genetic of the gay individual, it's about the genetic of the gay individual's mother who has a uterus that has a tendency to unbalance the fetus's hormones.

Ive got bad news user...

U gay

You know whats even more interesting OP? and this really pisses me off
Why is the whole world butthurt when you call homosexuallism a disease,while,by definition,in the most purest logical way,its a fucking disease? Are people that fucking retarded? Im not sure what kind of a disease it is,im no biologist,but im pretty sure it has something to do with chromosomes. Guess what else has something to do with chromosomes? Down syndrome,yet noone is butthurt when you say that's a disease. Being gay is a disease,the people might seem normal,but by definition its a disease just like i have a diesease of not having perfect eye sight,i fucking admit it,why cant they?

I agree. The other replies to your post make excellent counterarguments

Nature does whatever it wants and doesn't afraid of anything.

That's literally what I'm saying tho lol

Because there is no gay gene...otherwise shit woulda been gone long time ago

Gay people serve a purpose in humanity, just as anyone else can. What is the exact purpose? Who knows. They could be a natural population control. They could be a meant to do greater things than the average human. If you are unable to procreate then half of your life is yours and yours alone to do with as you want. You don't have to bring another unnecessary kid into the world and you don't have to waste your time raising it. There are a lot of rich, successful and smart gay people in the world. I would think at least part of their success is the fact that they might not have even thought about having children. But who knows, maybe it is a virus appearing in our gene pools and its purpose is to eventually wipe out the human race. We are constantly being attacked by molecular life forms and fighting them off one generation after another

"gay genes"
i'msorrywhat?

I know, I was corroborating your assertion.

Your disease is not of the eye, but of the brain

Put down the weed bro

You are right, user. It is unnatural and just purely unnecessary thing.

It's ok if you're gay.
Faggot

Sure,its okay,i dont care for fagsjust like i dont care for potatoes
But when i say its a fucking disease,(cureable or not) people shouldnt lynch me,they should read a fucking book or two.

A disease means something happening in your body that is to your detriment though.
Gay people can live perfectly normal and productive lives, they're just unable to have kids on their own.

The smart gays acknowledge that they have a disease and they seek a cure.

>unable
They are perfectly able to.

because it's not genetic, it's a mutation/malformation during development.

They are attracted to the same gender,which prevents the purpose of life which is reproduction and adaptation.It is indeed a disease.

so a gay never covered it up?
your covering it up with your fake Mrs n fake kids while you go to the sauna every night.

>Purpose of life is reproduction

Why are you still a virgin then?

Well sure, but they aren't attracted to the people that they could procreate with. Being with someone who doesn't attract you is a sjw talking point, where you're supposed to change yourself to please others.
What if they are a natural way to resolve the issue of kids with dead parents?
As in people who can't make their own kids, step into the parent role for kids who don't have any.

Well seeing that you're OP, that's good enough evidence already. You're a faggot.

Im not a virgin im just educated in a very good school,i dont even like biology tbh but i gotta study it.

sure they can have a purpose,but,they are still sick by definition,they are no "cultural minority",just a bunch of sick people

people just love sucking cock. men and woman.

I mean common... imagine a big throbbing cock dripping pre-cum inches from your face...

Who wouldn't wonder what it tastes like.

no you mong! that is called "statistical maths". for example; the more car journeys you take the more likely you are to have a crash. or the more dicks you suck the more likely you are to get an std.
the more of anything you do the more likely you will explore all of the statistical inevitabilities.

It is because genetical and psychological diseases are not properly diseases, the individuals of a species genetically diverge between them and is the human reason that separates the characteristics considered beneficial from those considered harmful, the characteristics considered harmful are considered diseases, it's different of viroses or cancers who are always harmful.

For example shyness that can be considered both a disease or an attractive characteristic.

Because you're not born gay, you're turned gay by your environment.

Either that or it's recessive.

You can always suck your own cock if you like it

Sauce of the image?

If there is a purpose to their state, it's not a disease anymore. Having bad eyes has no purpose, it's just unlucky genetics and thus is a disease.

Fucking britbongs.
It's math, not fucking maths.

You Eurofaggots ruin everything.

Ya what a faggot listen to an evolutionary scientist about a biology question amiright guys?
If he was really smart he would just have his own research expect with blackjack and hookers.

Well the study also indicated that the hormones in the uterus were different after having more male children. Like it has some sort of purpose in nature.

nah its different... you want to get comfortable and look up into his face while sucking that big throbbing cock.

Genes and behaviors encoded in them can be complicated.

Suppose some women are more likely to have gay sons. Their body makes too much estrogen during a critical period of pregnancy. (This is currently the most dominant theory.)
Wouldn't that adaptation be shit and never get passed on? Not necessarily. Suppose that woman's daughters come out extra slutty. Even if the "gay gene" fucks over the male line, the gene still persists because it's advantageous for the women.

And who knows, maybe having a gay uncle increases the survival rate of their nephew and nieces. Maybe having a gay older brother increases the chances of a woman getting knocked up by a hot dude because the gay guy doesn't keep him away from his sister like a straight older brother would.

Thats gay, id rather look into girls eyes while licking her clitoris

Ok then ill bite

Theres no "purpose" in evolution if by purpose you mean anything that have to do with conscious decision making

It just happens to all life forms. Evolution is not an argument for the good or bad of something, it just happens to be how life goes on. Arguing whether evolution is good or bad is similarly nonsensical, since there is no alternative.

Humans have a faculty to make their own decisions. In fact we can commit, suicide, disobeying the so called "purpose" of life. And again since there is no argument from or to evolution, you cant use it to argue certain things are bad, including suicide. You can use other means like social values or w.e.

Gay people make the choice to be gay. You can't argue against that with evolution. You need something else.

we invented the language you bastardized faggot. are you fucking serious?
do you speak American? no you speak English, you also managed to fuck that up during your countries long rich history......

Actually it's called biology. The womb treats male fetuses as invaders and attacks them with estrogen. The more male children a woman has, the more effective this "defense" becomes, and so there's a statistically significant increase in the chance that the child becomes gay.

Also, to piss of the rest of these fags: Sexuality is formed in the subconscious at a very young age. People are gay by choice, they just didn't understand they were making a decision.

they probably are, they are probably different after having a bunch of girls too. realistically we don't have enough niples to be having tons of kids so more than enough birthing will increase the risk of future development and birth.

So can people with herpes simplex b. So can people with alot of diseases does not mean being gay is any less of a disease dumb ass.

Nobody cares about your faggotry, sucking dick and taking it up the ass isn't anything new or special

"the womb treats male fetuses as invaders"

are you mental? the fetus starts as a girl and the womb makes it into a boy! why would it then reject it? if what you were saying were correct then the chromosomes would just remain female wouldn't they?

Im fully convinced its 100% culture because the homosexuality was actually a very popular thing for greeks and romans. They were painting and sculpting big muscular men 24/7.

Now of days, it seems were in a culture where women are the lesbians and naked women are the big focused, but i dont think it was bad as roman and greek times.

It is my belief that if you was concieved whilst high on weed or drunk you run a higher risk of being gay

Do you have any proof to correlate that belief or are you just religious in the context of drugs and gay people?

Bc everyone's got the potential to be a faget in their genes. Just bc it's not switched on in 2 parents doesn't mean it won't be switched on in your shitty offspring you filthy animals. The greater a species population density, the more stressed the breeders become, and the more faggitry (on one extreme) and asexuality (on the other) become significant in percentage.

You want less fags, maintain a smaller population.

or retarded... wait ..... are you saying there is a connection?

No, because estrogen does not effect genes. All fetuses start as female and some become male, but from that point the womb begins to attack it. Some other user posted the theory that this is an evolutionary mechanism to prevent a dominant bloodline that would wreck the local gene pool, but nobody really knows why.

>how the scientifically illiterate see the world

>as it becomes more accepted it will become more rare.

What a logic.

are you suggesting some outside choice is made on the biological sex of the child before the womb takes over?

Saw it: m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

How does genetics prove Bisexuality?

What a waste of trips for such a pathetic b8. KYS

Yes. When the sperm and egg combine the genes for sex will either be XX or XY. This is when the sex of the fetus is determined. From there all fetuses develope as female and the ones with the XX sex gene will switch to male development. It is at this point that the womb begins "defending" itself.

If you apply logic here weed (female) hops (female) if your putting all these female genes into you.

Gay

Everyone's bi to some extent, some people are just too weak to admit it.

And?

Because it's a mental illness. Schizophrenia and depression still exist too

It's a mental disease caused by media consumption, other people like parents and in some countries also the school and state. It might also be caused by trauma or other matters that influence greatly (while growing up).

And disgusting

GOD
HATES
FAGS

But how are female plants supposed to change the genetics of people, unless they actually contain estrogen?
Do hops and weed contain estrogen?
Can you smoke estrogen without destroying it or make it into alcohol for that matter?

You did hit every branch on the way down from the tree, didn't you?

At best he's trolling, at worst he's retarded, but then so are you for taking him seriously.