Wilde edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FlavianReturns/status/844247843087007744
pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-tania-doll-s-nipple-u461sgv/answers/new.html
archive.is/KV2Cb
youtube.com/watch?v=S4IkNSSk92A
archive.is/tOYoD
youtube.com/watch?v=L3wKzyIN1yk
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/22/man-shot-police-outside-parliament-officer-reportedly-shoots/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

twitter.com/FlavianReturns/status/844247843087007744

You from galway?

*cringe*

Ye.

What part? Renmore here

Not in the city. I'd say but doxxable information.

>uses "slave morality" unironically

>the shittiest part of the city
Of courshe

absolute kip

Hardly, not a nacker ridden town like balleybane or doughishka. Although the speed bumps are fucking hills around here, there's linear scrapes on most of them because they're so high

That has to be bait.

god help us id it isnt

>+ /eire/

Apparently it helps F3'ing in firefox. I said they could just search "ire/" but hey.

so many fucking manlets at the last meet should be good to see a few midget heads bounce off the ground at the next one

Mass Effect Andromeda is crashing and burning, lads. Even fanboy forums like /r/masseffect are being surprisingly critical of it.

When is the next one, i didn't bother with the last one

>going to any r/ other than r/ireland for shitposting fuel
You have sickened me for the last time.

It's on right now, did you not notice people talking about it over the last month?

Don't post as frequently as i used to. Where's it happening?

I'm trying to get as much information about the game as possible. I wanted to see if the game was really as bad as Sup Forums and other sites were claiming it was.

The Museum of International HEEMs

Frogweeb's sister's house.

Is Lord Tebbit right about McGuinness being a shithouse who turned to peace after realising the IRA leadership had been infiltrated by British intellifence ?

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-tania-doll-s-nipple-u461sgv/answers/new.html

I tend to agree that McGuinness's choice turn to peace may not have been an entirely voluntary decision, but Lord Tebbit isn't exactly the most unbiased source in the world when it comes to anything about the IRA.

im the best
you the worst
my favourite smurf?
papa smurf

to be fair, the whole Christianity thing did start when a cheating woman somehow managed to trick her husband into thinking God did it

sure the whole christianity is just a bit of a laugh now isnt it

This thread is disgusting and you're all knacker scum.

has this one user finally debunked christianity????

You wake up in 2020.

archive.is/KV2Cb
>'It's incredible value for money' - RTE's new director general thinks licence fee should be doubled
Remember to do your patriotic duty and pay the licence fee, lads. Especially if you don't have a TV.

>It's incredible value for money
I'd pay ten times that to see every RTE person exectuted as the last broadcast ever.

>Paying for your TV licence

>RTÉ’s new Director General has said she thinks the licence fee should be double the current charge
>she
That explains it.

Supreme post

She seems incredibly out of touch. She wants to introduce new methods of collecting the licence fee to combat avoidance, such as deducting it from your electricity bill.

>97% voted no

I'd be okay with preserving the news and sports crews. Maybe Prime Time too.

I'm surprised it's not just a regular tax at this point. They don't believe you if you say you don't own one and IIRC they can charge you for having a computer, though that might be the english system. The Irish license fee collectors aren't nearly as Orwellian as the english so there's no fear of avoiding it.

You are paying your license fee, right user?

>IIRC they can charge you for having a computer
Not yet, but they've been planning on changing the law for ages to include any device that can receive a TV or network connection (possibly excluding mobile phones).

>The Irish license fee collectors aren't nearly as Orwellian as the english so there's no fear of avoiding it.
What's the system like in the UK? It's not just a case of closing the curtains when the TV licence inspector tries to look through your windows?

It's basically as bad as any "penis inspection day" meme.

What part of ireland are you all from? I wanna see if you're from shit counties or decent ones

Can they break into your house?

>What part of ireland are you all from?
County France.

The fact that they're pointing cameras through your windows should be disturbing enough but they're also far stricter with missing it. Here you can just pay it after getting a court date and they'll drop it.

>The fact that they're pointing cameras through your windows
That actually happens in the UK? The most I've heard of in Ireland is the odd licence inspector trying to look through your windows.

Wonder was that attack in London currently happening from the ra after Martin's death?

>running people over en masse with a car
Not really the IRA M.O.

They have vans roaming around which they claim can pick "television light radiation". Though that's almost definitely bullshit they use to excuse spying in your home. They probably don't even need that, they must have a list of which homes haven't paid their license fee then roll up and have a 99% of them owning a TV.

>television light radiation
The technical term is "electrical infetterence".

>They have vans roaming around which they claim can pick "television light radiation".
Unlikely that such tech exists, but I still wouldn't be surprised if they have some sort of technology for detecting whether you have a TV or not.

>pic
Always love the Toblerone bit, but Ireland is affected by that too I believe

Of course it doesn't exist it's just some fag in a van watching you wank through a camera.

>Of course it doesn't exist it's just some fag in a van watching you wank through a camera.
But most people keep their road-facing blinds closed.

Unless it's infrared: youtube.com/watch?v=S4IkNSSk92A

>House of Commons in lockdown
I wonder if it's like a lock-in.

>people keep their road-facing blinds closed
Which is exactly why they make up a bullshit "TV sensing" technology to justify knocking on random doors.

I'm surprised they are allowed to make up shit like that.

In an Irish context, considering how limited the powers of TV licence inspectors are, you'd have to be incredibly careless to get caught for not having one.

>you'd have to be incredibly careless to get caught for not having one
Not nearly, I'm fairly sure they have a list of every home in the country and they just cross that with who has a registered TV license.

But if you tell them that you don't have a TV licence when they come around to check, what can they do?

>Not nearly
*Not really
Fucking hell I'm making a lot of mistakes lately.

how many pints have you had

Send you a warning, send you a second warning, send you a final warning then send you a court date.
I heard of someone that was given his court date, went down to the post office, paid it and they called it off.

Only 22.

Aussie btfo

>Send you a warning, send you a second warning, send you a final warning then send you a court date.
Even if they have zero proof that you have a TV?

>Only 22.
You're slacking.

Pretty much everyone has a TV even if they don't use it. Don't you remember that Podge and Rodge license fee ad where they disguised their's as an aquarium?

I don't think a prosecution can be made based on an assumption.

Was Martin McGuinness' death just an alibi? No one will suspect him of attacking London now.

archive.is/tOYoD
>Dáil dress code may be imposed following complaints
Leftists BTFO.

Now wait for the issue to be dropped because of a cross-dressing TD claiming it's discrimination.

>Mick Wallace looked disgusting--nipples protruding--in his blue shirt before the Dáil. Very very disrespectful.

Kek

Posting

On my break

BIT cold out

Speaking of which.

It is.

>mfw

Fair bit of rain too

Alright lads, which one of ye did it?

The perpetrator is described as a "middle aged asian man". I don't think any of us look like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=L3wKzyIN1yk

who did what?

Peaceful Islamist protest in London.

Slagposter then

>peaceful
>islamist
I smell the smelly smell of a smelly smelling lie

Bit racist

He's a big-boned human.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/22/man-shot-police-outside-parliament-officer-reportedly-shoots/

Some are saying it's a asian person. Others are saying it's Martin and he faked his death.

How can you assume I don't look like that, all my fellows and I look like that in Tyrrelstown.

>asian looking people aren't Irish
Are you sure?

>take your PC agenda elsewhere

Fucking console peasants.

Bit young to be driving surely. Few more years.

He's starting small.

Well, social media is jumping to the defense of muslims and immigrants already, so I'm only drawing reasonable conclusions.

Autism speaks, Autism drives.

If he can drive a plane, he can drive a car.

Been called into work because of the London incidents. Going to be a long night lads.

>Been called into work because of the London incidents
What job is that?

Newsreader.

A meeting with the forces behind the attack and how the group fucked up and got caught, and what we're going to do now.

>A meeting with the forces behind the attack
So you hang out with Islamists?