Where do we go after we die

Where do we go after we die

Into a jar stored behind a neckbeard's fridge in a basement located in Chicago.

The morgue

Well, probably everyone on Sup Forums here is going to Hell. So enjoy eternal damnation I suppose.

Through the digestive track of a wiggely maggot

Why do you think you're alive?

"We" don't go anywhere; your subjective existence is over, but consciousness must exist in some form somewhere.

Why do you make the presumption that we go anywhere when we die?

To honor God and keep his commandments

No, why do you think you're alive? Alive? Why do you think you're alive?

To infinity and beyond

/thread

I just answered you.

>but consciousness must exist in some form somewhere
Why do you think that ?

Why do you think you're alive?

Nowhere. We stay here.

WHY DO YOU THINK
YOU ARE
ALIVE?

For God's personal amusement

Isn't consciousness just a collective of thoughts and emotions you gather over your years of life?
Does an unborn child have consciousness or even a newly born child?
Sometimes it seems like our idea of consciousness is just the equivalence of a solid state drive in computer terms.

inb4 shitty NDE stories

ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?ALIVE?

we don't

Not the op, but we conjure up these things to give ourselves comfort and acceptance of death.

Yea alive.

I don't wanna go anywhere. I've had enough of this nonsensical shit called existence

We don't go anywhere. We just stop. Forever.

All over the place

Valhalla

To Sup Forums

someone's testicles and eggs, to be born again

Why do you make the presumption that we go nowhere when we die?

This

How the fuck is hell supposed to be a comforting thought?

why would we go anywhere?

>Where do we go after we die
To a worm buffet.

We go to fuckin' Bruges.

There is literally no good reason to believe that our consciousness transcends our corporeal material.

I like to think we go to some kind of alterlife.

The truth is we won't go anywhere, we started being atoms and we will end being atoms. Atoms don't care for us.

Nowhere. We stop existing. However, you can try to look into cryonics and hopefully that works.

we all meet at mcdonalds. but its still breakfast time. :/

Simple conservation of energy law:
> Nothing comes from nothing and nothing dissapears to nothing...

When we die we ill be buried/burnt, our bodies becomes part of the soil, our energy will disperse and become energy of the world. Matter and energy we are created will not disperse, but will be consumed creating further life forms on this earth.
And this cycle will continue till the end of time, when entropy destroys universe as we know it and all energy combined will be equally dispersed through universe, and at this point everything that ever existed will become "One", as we could call it God.

You still exist

For some eternal torture is better than non existence

>going to Hell
Doesn't exist.
I'm going to Elysian Fields.

The universe will eventually eat itself back into a singularity again...

This is a hypothesis

Aha!

There's no good reason not to either though

Eventually consumed by something living

dont know about you guys, but Im going to the halls of the gods to feast with my ancestors

there's not good reason why you arent a faggot.
>Fag proven

True.
But it's pretty good one.
For one, why does pretty much everything in the universe seem to be in a struggle and in consistent competition with one another to absorb or take in as much energy as possible?
From black holes literally eating light, the fat rich oil tycoon eating steaks and hoarding all his money, to atoms retaining particles and electrons.
It just seems like something is driving 'raw energy' together, like it WANTS to be put into one place.

Food for thought...

Hell is not supposed to be a comforting thought, hell is supposed to be the reason why, while being alive, you should be a good person.

bullshit aside, there are no heaven and hell, no religions and gods, no ghosts and spirits, only bioligy, physics and chemistry, when you die, "you" disappears.

Listen OP...
There is nobody with first hand experience that has come back and told the tale...
So nobody knows!
And don't give me that X clinically dead person was brought back and told people that he saw Jesus or some other bullshit.
When science is able to bring back to life a person who's brain was completely dead, then maybe we might get some insight but until then we are just playing the guessing game and the i'm right you're wrong game...

To Valhalla

check'em

We will just disappear end never come back

Why do you believe in a deity? It's 2017.

I have no idea. Nor does anybody else. Do with that as you will.

There's nowhere to go when you're dead.

reborn in the pokemon universe as a pokemon

>/thread

Enjoy going places while you still can, anons!

near Denver

If there is only physics, biology, and chemistry then morals are imaginary.
Think about this:
>by physics standard everything will go to enthropy overtime, so it would be efficient to use your energy to speed up the process (murder people, there is no soul so nothing is lost this way and all that they are or ever will be is energy and chemical processes).
>chemically same as above, and in addition all neurological desire to live can be explained away as a set of chemical reactions with no further importance than such. So then no one is conscious and thus morally responsible for anything, including you and me. Whatever though crosses our mind IS neither good nor evil as there exists no such thing since there is no such thing as intention or consciousness. We are automatons with the purpose of surviving and thriving, so murder is personally beneficial at the expense of other chemical automatons.
>Biologically, rape is an evolutionarily beneficial act. That is because rape allows one to spread their genes across the broadest genetic pool with the lowest amount of effort. And since our ultimate biological purposes (excluding morality since there is nothing but the material) are to survive and spread our genes, then rape is a benifit to humanity and not a detriment.

This is why i am not a materialist user, because at its logical conclusion lies a physical hell.

how about we all agree to hold our judgement until we know for sure, yeah?

>Atheists have no definitive proof that the material is all there is.
>Theists have no definitive proof that the material is not all there is.
Best we can do is philosophically debate the possibility that there may or may not be one, since we cannot know for sure.

>the current year
hey guys, i found the cuck.

please see:

That's not true at all.

First, you need to break down what constitutes the "self"; give me a good reason to believe that it's anything other than our memories and the composition of our grey matter. Then you need to give me a good reason to believe that consciousness is anything but particles interacting with each other within our brains.

There are plenty of good reasons why there's no reason to believe in the transcendence of consciousness -- not the least of which being the fact that there isn't a shred of evidence to support it.

You can't disprove any supernatural claim with 100% certainty, and so we have to rely on the information at hand and sometimes settle on "beyond a reasonable doubt".

But you go ahead and keep telling everyone to prove your unfounded claims wrong and see where that gets you.

>then morals are imaginary
Morals ARE a product of the imagination. But please tell me about the objective science of morality, user.

>Where do we go
Tesco.

It's not judgement you mook it's fact and it's the damn truth.
If you would like to challenge what i wrote, then be my guest.
But until then calling it judgement is just retarded...