What went so horribly wrong?

What went so horribly wrong?

His daughter turned him into an SJW

He thinks he's hot shit when in reality he's just another wannabe edgy sports talking head.
He's too big for his britches.

He's terrible on TV. Pretty much always has been.

Should have stuck to writing and producing.

He thinks Boston is the center of the universe

>post yfw all of the responses so far have been essentially correct

He's way too bitter and takes things way too seriously. Probably the biggest factor in his demise above all else.

He thought the Celtics roster would consist of 15 All-Stars before the season started

i used to listen to him 2-3 yrs ago, became too much of an edgy sjw for me

He's a typical Boston sports fan.

Just wanted to add he just oozes negativity. He's actually so toxic it's actually impressive.

Why do people watch/listen to any of these guys? Simmons, Bayless, Whitlock, Cowherd, LeBatard, anyone?

Why do you care so much about what some person who has never played sports in their life thinks about sports? Or about anything?

Sports are an escape/entertainment. You're overthinking this.

Reddit got bored with him

because they have a female mentality, they're followers. can't think for themselves, or don't know enough to think for themselves. there's nothing entertaining about sports talk, it's the most mind numbingly boring form of "entertainment" you can get. so i don't accept that as an excuse. they just want to absorb opinions that they can regurgitate when they're with their dumbass friends who are even more clueless than they are.

overthinking what? i'm merely saying who cares what these middle aged guys think about sports with their opinions?

>they have a female mentality, they're followers. can't think for themselves, or don't know enough to think for themselves.

Dumb people do dumb things. What more explanation do you want?

thanks for proving my point. how many times has a fedora image been posted in response to someone's post? a million times? a billion, perhaps?

That depends. How many times have you posted?

three times.

bill's podcast is still good. him and cousin sal are great to listen to.

he just sucks at tv and the ringer is a fucking joke of an 'empire'

Ok cool. Nice dubs btw.

His parents didn't beat the stupid out of him.

He's 90s sports writing personified and never evolved beyond that. He's the Buffy the Vampire Slayer of sports writers.

this Tbh

I enjoy the podcast, I listen during lunch on mondays and fridays usually. More time for pods again after this tv show failed lmao

he just doesn't work on the hbo format

I only ever watch Skip just for the off chance that he'll say something that will get Shannon or Stephen A. to slap the shit out of him

People will mock the "muh SJW" thing, but he truly is utterly insufferable when it comes to the Redskins name stuff. He's not only one of those fags who refuse to say it and call them the "Washington football team" instead, he makes a big attention grabbing fuss about it every time, up on a fake moral high horse. Meanwhile, he like everyone else said Redskin until the media decided to force it to become a bigger controversy a few years back. Smug faggot.

Oh, and he thinks he IS his media brand, which is false. He's the least important part of the entire Grantland and Ringer brand. He can fund and create it, but fading into the background and letting his web designers and slick creative writers drive everything is the way to go.